Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

What Kind Of Business Can I Start Up In Nigeria With 4million? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Kind Of Business Can I Start Up In Nigeria With 4million? (376 Views)

T Bills Is A Mess with 4million which other bank product can i invest / What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira / What Investment Can One Make With 4million Naira In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Business Can I Start Up In Nigeria With 4million? by precioue: 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
Greetings to you all My fellow nairalanders, I have been into buying and reselling of Cryptos and I’ve been able to make a good amount of money saved that I would like to invest into an offline business, but the problem is that my head is blank of ideas. I wanted to start buying selling and swapping of gadgets but that business requires much more capital, let’s say 10-15M for a good store that will attract customers. And now I’m still thinking of ideas, I don’t know if Cements, Building Rods and P.O.P business will be good with that amount..

NO ONE SHOULD TELL ME ABOUT LEAVING THE COUNTRY… There is money in Nigeria if you know your way.
I’ll be in the comment session reading your ideas.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start Up In Nigeria With 4million? by idmoore(m): 11:47pm On Mar 03, 2022
@OP
To the best of my knowledge building materials is a good type of business with good return on investment I won't advise you to go into cement, reason being that that profit margin on cement sales in small and at the same time it ties down your money because of the vaule on the cost of cement.
The profit margins on cement is just like 100 - 200 Naira but of you don't mind the profit margin, it is a cool business.
N4million might be small to begin a cement business on a large or supply scale.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start Up In Nigeria With 4million? by kennylagos(m): 7:15am On Mar 04, 2022
Try commercial poultry farming

(1) (Reply)

New Airdrop For Crpto Lovers / Outstanding Web Designer For Hire, we are professional / QUESTION: What Property Management Companies Offer This Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.