Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,674 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Is There A US Paypal Account Holder Here That Resides In Enugu - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Is There A US Paypal Account Holder Here That Resides In Enugu (530 Views)

Neck Smart Phone Holder / GET A VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT NOW And WITHDRAW FROM PERMANENTLY LIMITED ACCOUNT / Mobile Phone Holder And Stand Protect Your Phone' Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A US Paypal Account Holder Here That Resides In Enugu by jakizio42(m): 7:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
I want to purchase goods from a trustworthy seller in the US, seller only accepts paypal goods and services as a mode of payment, i have the money in naira. If there's a US paypal account holder here that's in Enugu,pls do indicate let's deal.
Re: Is There A US Paypal Account Holder Here That Resides In Enugu by Ajens1991: 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
I have a PayPal account,US. But am not in enugu
Re: Is There A US Paypal Account Holder Here That Resides In Enugu by dukeboss(m): 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
jakizio42:
I want to purchase goods from a trustworthy seller in the US, seller only accepts paypal goods and services as a mode of payment, i have the money in naira. If there's a US paypal account holder here that's in Enugu,pls do indicate let's deal.
must it be US account?
Re: Is There A US Paypal Account Holder Here That Resides In Enugu by Mendy31: 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2022
jakizio42:

Location is Awka
Re: Is There A US Paypal Account Holder Here That Resides In Enugu by khalhokage(m): 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2022
You don't need US PayPal if you're paying, you only need it if you want to receive money, create a Nigerian PayPal account and pay with that.
Re: Is There A US Paypal Account Holder Here That Resides In Enugu by jakizio42(m): 5:56am On Mar 04, 2022
dukeboss:
must it be US account?

Well if it can pay a US account then yes we'll use it
Re: Is There A US Paypal Account Holder Here That Resides In Enugu by jakizio42(m): 5:58am On Mar 04, 2022
khalhokage:
You don't need US PayPal if you're paying, you only need it if you want to receive money, create a Nigerian PayPal account and pay with that.

I have a one, how do i fund it? Can my visa card work?
Re: Is There A US Paypal Account Holder Here That Resides In Enugu by khalhokage(m): 6:09am On Mar 04, 2022
jakizio42:

I have a one, how do i fund it? Can my visa card work?

You can't fund your Nigerian PayPal but with your Visa card you can pay directly to another PayPal account, so it will debit directly from your bank account to the receiving PayPal account.
Re: Is There A US Paypal Account Holder Here That Resides In Enugu by jakizio42(m): 6:16am On Mar 04, 2022
Ajens1991:
I have a PayPal account,US. But am not in enugu

I'm sorry but enugu residents only, the seller will the sending an invoice containing details of the goods and amount and all that,then i pay before it ships. I'll release the money only after i receive and confirm the goods.

Now if I'm dealing through you that isn't in enugu, if he sends you the invoice, and you pay(u know he'll not receive the money, It'll only show in his dashboard till you release it) , he ships it, unless you can wait for the item to arrive to me (which will take almost a week or two), when it arrives, then I'll pay you. You then release the money to him. The cost of item and everything is $380, so I'll pay you in naira equivalent. If you think this doesn't sound good, that's the exact reason i want the owner of the PayPal to be in enugu.

Someone just said i don't need a us paypal pf I'm the one sending, i dont know how true that is?
Re: Is There A US Paypal Account Holder Here That Resides In Enugu by jakizio42(m): 6:17am On Mar 04, 2022
khalhokage:

You can't fund your Nigerian PayPal but with your Visa card you can pay directly to another PayPal account, so it will debit directly from your bank account to the receiving PayPal account.

I can totally do this, the only reason I didn't think of this is that i heard PayPal doesn't work in Nigeria again

Edit: I totally misunderstood your answer, I thought you said i can fund my Nigerian pp. My original post stated that reciever accepts only pp. I can only make use of paypal myself because of protection it offers if things should go wrong. Like i stated in a post above, he'll be sending an invoice. If i dont have a PayPal he can't send an invoice na
Re: Is There A US Paypal Account Holder Here That Resides In Enugu by jakizio42(m): 6:18am On Mar 04, 2022
People wey dey do international shipping ha una dey do am abeg? Ah don think taya
Re: Is There A US Paypal Account Holder Here That Resides In Enugu by jakizio42(m): 6:28am On Mar 04, 2022
khalhokage:

Can i hv ur whatsapp pls
Re: Is There A US Paypal Account Holder Here That Resides In Enugu by khalhokage(m): 8:11am On Mar 04, 2022
jakizio42:

Can i hv ur whatsapp pls

Alright, Ø7065Ø9564Ø

I'm heading to work now and I won't be available to talk until around 6 in the evening.
Re: Is There A US Paypal Account Holder Here That Resides In Enugu by dukeboss(m): 11:37am On Mar 04, 2022
jakizio42:

I'm sorry but enugu residents only, the seller will the sending an invoice containing details of the goods and amount and all that,then i pay before it ships. I'll release the money only after i receive and confirm the goods.

Now if I'm dealing through you that isn't in enugu, if he sends you the invoice, and you pay(u know he'll not receive the money, It'll only show in his dashboard till you release it) , he ships it, unless you can wait for the item to arrive to me[b]which will take almost a week or two when it arrives[/b] , then I'll pay you . You then release the money to him The cost of item and everything is $380, so I'll pay you in naira equivalent. If you think this doesn't sound good, that's the exact reason i want the owner of the PayPal to be in enugu.

Someone just said i don't need a us paypal pf I'm the one sending, i dont know how true that is?
you don't need a US account beside no body will agree to the bolded. Your best bet is to buy a PayPal aged 2-3yrs fund it and buy what ever you wish no matter how long it will take to get to Nigeria
Re: Is There A US Paypal Account Holder Here That Resides In Enugu by Slippy: 11:05am On Mar 07, 2022
khalhokage:

Pls which of the bank cards work with paypal?
Re: Is There A US Paypal Account Holder Here That Resides In Enugu by khalhokage(m): 8:46am On Mar 08, 2022
Slippy:

Pls which of the bank cards work with paypal?
Most, so long as it's either Visa or MasterCard.

I can vouch for both Access Bank and Ecobank's Visa cards though, those are the two I've personally used.

(1) (Reply)

Rooted Phones / Toshiba Laptop....4gb Ram @28k sold / SOLD SOLD LG V60: LG Case, Dual Screen Case(phone In Excellent Condition) SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.