Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k (48071 Views)

Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving / Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested / EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by OdefaGirl(f): 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
May they rot and smell in jail. This is pure wickedness.... A woman and Husband. Devil resides in their hearts

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by Kpengla(m): 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2022

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by dayabiuuku: 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
Ogun State!

Let me be guided!

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by Donedeal1(m): 3:58pm On Mar 04, 2022
Fake news, how on earth can such happened.?
Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by amuwo1980: 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2022
Oh this is getting out of hand
Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by McEphiks(m): 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
lightskinnigga:
Mehn..

The southwesterners and their useless occupation.

What kind of nonsense is this?

Why would a people be this wicked?

Yet, all they bother about is the igbos and biafra while their population is being depleted by ritualist

Abeg no vex, you fit explain the bolded give me?

Una go must bring tribalism enter everything. Yeye
Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by nnamdi640: 4:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
You killed someone for just 70,000 that can't last for a month while eating normal food. God! this country is gone, truly there is hunger in the land.
Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by DawnG1(m): 5:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
lightskinnigga:
this is where they get their famous “IGR” they keep bragging about from

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by Agugbadin: 5:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
MikeMicheal:
If you must visit ogun state, please wear helmet oooooo

Especially ABEOKUTA
Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by sherlock229(m): 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
Someone need to nuke this country ,forreal..with those level of dumb heads ,a whole human killed for chicken change (70k) ,just kill those mfs with fire
Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by winner37(m): 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
70k i do used to Bleep 5 ashawos a night other people the kill just to get it. when evil woman collide with evil man the reaction is always disastrous.
Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by Mamijoh(f): 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2022
KevMitnick:
When I visited Abeokuta about four years ago, there was a market my driver passed through where they sold all sorts of fetish items from dried up reptiles and insects to dried up birds and primates. The whole place smelled very bad, but the people were all comfortably sited in the stench emanating from the worn out stalls that littered the street.
With believes like this, its very difficult to convince such a people that the whole ritual thing is bad and its a crime punishable by law. Its very shameful.
A lot of southwestern Nigerians are not different from the people in Togo, Benin republic, Burundi and the likes that practice voodoo as a religion. May their right senses return to them
Amen in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by diogo23: 6:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
Why Yoruba people don't have value for human being

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by pacespot(m): 6:16pm On Mar 04, 2022
These ritualists need brutal force from people to stop them undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by Aaay: 6:27pm On Mar 04, 2022
Jesus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by Zeezenho: 6:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
Imagine afonja skull only Worth 70k /2. Na wao.this people sef.
Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:21pm On Mar 04, 2022
Triangles1:
Pathetic psychopath posting old news.

This is old news.

SHUT UP!!! WHETHER NEW NEWS OR OLD NEWS, IT DOES NOT MATTER. WHAT MATTERS IS THAT IT HAPPENED FOR REAL AND AFONJA EWEDU AND AMALA GUBBLERS ARE ALL USELESS
Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by Banbanna(m): 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
These are some of the most evil people alive. Mindless human animals that have come up with yet another Nigerian Horror Story. embarassed
Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by idahme(m): 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2022
This is a state of emergency, this menace in Ogun and other parts Nigeria should be given adequate attention.
Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by jimcaddy(m): 1:45am On Mar 05, 2022
Nigerians are very wicked... I keep saying it. Those who are not wicked in this country no pass 50..
Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by seunayantokun(m): 1:55am On Mar 05, 2022
Yet Adedoyin and Co are forming superpower, not chained or handcuffed.
Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by Born2conquer: 2:48am On Mar 05, 2022
KevMitnick:
When I visited Abeokuta about four years ago, there was a market my driver passed through where they sold all sorts of fetish items from dried up reptiles and insects to dried up birds and primates. The whole place smelled very bad, but the people were all comfortably sited in the stench emanating from the worn out stalls that littered the street.
With believes like this, its very difficult to convince such a people that the whole ritual thing is bad and its a crime punishable by law. Its very shameful.
A lot of southwestern Nigerians are not different from the people in Togo, Benin republic, Burundi and the likes that practice voodoo as a religion. May their right senses return to them
It's the itoku market, you will get anything herb and fetish in that market

Anything

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by ORIAYO70(m): 8:55am On Mar 05, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Erudite SKULLers. If a SKULLer invites you for a meal, just run.

We learn under Otokoto, Okija Shrine, Clifford Orji etc... Cannibalism n ritualism r things of igbos untill u open ur branch at Ogun State.
Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by ORIAYO70(m): 8:58am On Mar 05, 2022
lightskinnigga:
Mehn..

The southwesterners and their useless occupation.

What kind of nonsense is this?

Why would a people be this wicked?

Yet, all they bother about is the igbos and biafra while their population is being depleted by ritualist

Oga shut up..
They learn from u
Ritualism n Cannibalism r Igbo business

Otokoto
Okija Shrine
Clifford Orji

Use ur head is an igbo man that open their branch office in Ogun state, recently police discover a then where people r eaten n used for ritual in Yeast.
Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by GreatAxeMan: 10:48am On Mar 05, 2022
You learned from your ancestor Ogori Elemosho

ORIAYO70:

We learn under Otokoto, Okija Shrine, Clifford Orji etc... Cannibalism n ritualism r things of igbos untill u open ur branch at Ogun State.
Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by KevMitnick: 10:39pm On Mar 05, 2022
Divoc19:
Let Burundi off your list please. They don't
But they do undecided
Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by KevMitnick: 10:43pm On Mar 05, 2022
placeofallure:

While I vehemently condemn their evil acts, your comment here is uncalled for. It reeks of bigotry. I like to be objective and real. Ritual killing and it's attendant evils are not restricted to only Southwestern Nigeria. Many if not all African tribes practise some form of voodooism, even the whites. Go watch videos of Masonry on YouTube.
If you are knowledgeable about history, the voodooism practised in most Caribbean countries (Jamaica, Cuba, Bahamas etc) today are transported from Ibo land, fallback from the slave trade era. Go figure!

Moreso this particular incidence has been reported before. This post is just giving updates on the proceedings.

The wrath of God fall on whoever will not work with his hands and thought it fulfilling to kill or maim another to earn his living. They will get their comeuppance!
No bigotry ma'am, just following up on the OP
Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by KevMitnick: 10:45pm On Mar 05, 2022
Loewe:

Look at you talking as if there aren't ritualists in S/E, S/S and the North.

The other day a 14 year old boy in Warri was caught trying to kill his neighbour, an older lady for rituals. He was already macheting the poor woman.

In another news a case emanated in Alaba where an Igbo businessman used his female apprentice for rituals and buried her under the shop.

Never use any case to badmouth the SW as if you're not a Nigerian. It is hypocritical and you're using this avenue to spread bigotry.
The OP was talking about Ogun state right? So I don't see why you are going on about my post like this... grin
Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 05, 2022
KevMitnick:

The OP was talking about Ogun state right? So I don't see why you are going on about my post like this... grin

Go and check your post again... Look at the insinuation and mannerism and tell me you didn't deserve such a reply...

Las las na una people do money ritual pass.
Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by KevMitnick: 10:58pm On Mar 05, 2022
Loewe:

Go and check your post again... Look at the insinuation and mannerism and tell me you didn't deserve such a reply...

Las las na una people do money ritual pass.
But I'm not even Igbo... You have the choice to interpret my post the right way or the wrong way...its your choice. Peace bro
Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 06, 2022
KevMitnick:

But I'm not even Igbo... You have the choice to interpret my post the right way or the wrong way...its your choice. Peace bro

Whatever man. Ciao.
Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by placeofallure(f): 11:05am On Mar 06, 2022
KevMitnick:

No bigotry ma'am, just following up on the OP

It's ok. Happy Sunday!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Boy Presents His Friend For Rituals To Drive His Dream Car (Video) / Armed Robbers Storm Masters Filling Station Yola,Brutalise 3(Pics) / Two Traffic Robbers Apprehended In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.