Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

$1000 Not Too Much. It Include Ukrainian Stay And Citizenship After The War. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / $1000 Not Too Much. It Include Ukrainian Stay And Citizenship After The War. (701 Views)

Should I Stay and Complete My PhD Or Accept a 30 NZD Per Hour Job In New Zealand / Difference Between Residence Permit And Citizenship / Regaining Nigerian Citizenship After Renunciation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

$1000 Not Too Much. It Include Ukrainian Stay And Citizenship After The War. by uBuNiT: 8:03am On Mar 04, 2022
Yes, that is fact
Re: $1000 Not Too Much. It Include Ukrainian Stay And Citizenship After The War. by Hashabiah: 8:04am On Mar 04, 2022
Hungry Nigerians are just eager to support a cause that doesn't even concern them
Re: $1000 Not Too Much. It Include Ukrainian Stay And Citizenship After The War. by Dawn91(m): 8:04am On Mar 04, 2022
I was actually saying the same thing... $1000 for flight visa and greencard and you will earn $3500 monthly ..only a fool would refuse this

1 Like

Re: $1000 Not Too Much. It Include Ukrainian Stay And Citizenship After The War. by Dawn91(m): 8:05am On Mar 04, 2022
[s]
Hashabiah:
Hungry Nigerians are just eager to support a cause that doesn't even concern them
[/s]
Hungry Nigerians.are just eager to criticize a course they are too cowardly to get involved in

Re: $1000 Not Too Much. It Include Ukrainian Stay And Citizenship After The War. by Hashabiah: 8:08am On Mar 04, 2022
[s]
Dawn91:

Hungry Nigerians.are just eager to criticize a course they are too cowardly to get involved in
[/s] It's too early to be stupid. Boko haram and bandits are busy playing golf in your village but you didn't volunteer to join the local vigilante group to secure your parents and their assets, but Ukraine which happens to be over 2000km away is the one you want to bear arms and support ? Misplaced priorities plenty for your useless life grin

2 Likes

Re: $1000 Not Too Much. It Include Ukrainian Stay And Citizenship After The War. by Dawn91(m): 8:10am On Mar 04, 2022
[s]
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] It's too early to be stupid. Boko haram and bandits are busy playing golf in your village but you didn't volunteer to join the local vigilante group to secure your parents and their assets, but Ukraine which happens to be over 2000km away is the one you want to bear arms and support ? Misplaced priorities plenty for your useless life grin
[/s]
Shut up talkative

Re: $1000 Not Too Much. It Include Ukrainian Stay And Citizenship After The War. by Hashabiah: 8:54am On Mar 04, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]
Shut up talkative
You are pained because I'm dragging the truth to your sorry narrative grin
Re: $1000 Not Too Much. It Include Ukrainian Stay And Citizenship After The War. by Dawn91(m): 8:55am On Mar 04, 2022
[s]
Hashabiah:
You are pained because I'm dragging the truth to your sorry narrative grin
[/s]

You do realize I don't even realize what you are talking about right ?
Re: $1000 Not Too Much. It Include Ukrainian Stay And Citizenship After The War. by Hashabiah: 8:57am On Mar 04, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]

You do realize I don't even realize what you are talking about right ?
...of course you do , but I'll leave it since you just developed a case of selective Amnesia grin
Re: $1000 Not Too Much. It Include Ukrainian Stay And Citizenship After The War. by VEXT: 11:29am On Mar 04, 2022
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] It's too early to be stupid. Boko haram and bandits are busy playing golf in your village but you didn't volunteer to join the local vigilante group to secure your parents and their assets, but Ukraine which happens to be over 2000km away is the one you want to bear arms and support ? Misplaced priorities plenty for your useless life grin

Why should I a Christian volunteer to fight bokoharam and bandits created by Muslims?

Let their Islamic brothers fight what they created...
Re: $1000 Not Too Much. It Include Ukrainian Stay And Citizenship After The War. by ednut1(m): 2:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
A war ukraine cannot win. You will just end up getting bombed for nothing

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Mombasa Kenya / Canadian Study Visa Application (POF) / Japa Quiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.