Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Urgent Need Of Accomodation! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Need Of Accomodation! (225 Views)

New Employee In Need Of Accomodation On The Island. / I Just Got A Job In Auchi Edo State & I'm In Need Of Accomodation / A Young Single Lady In Lagos In Need Of Accomodation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Need Of Accomodation! by DammyBae(f): 10:51am On Mar 04, 2022
Dear Nairalanders, pls I need your help and it’s urgent
Pls I need your help �� I got a job on the island Marina and I reside in epe with my mum.
I don’t want to decline this offer because I need it � I need somewhere I can squat from Monday night to Friday morning I will
Be going home to epe every Friday pls and if it’s someone that can pair rent with me I can only afford the rent when I get paid!! Pls help me,I won’t give you problem I beg you in Gods name pls help me…… location might be Lekki,Yaba,surulere or mushin pls help me.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Need Of Accomodation! by Soffyh(m): 11:38am On Mar 04, 2022
Damn In need of accomodation also make una epp us
Re: Urgent Need Of Accomodation! by SusanSpicy(f): 12:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
Re: Urgent Need Of Accomodation! by DammyBae(f): 1:46pm On Mar 04, 2022
SusanSpicy:
If you're a female, I've a place in Surulere you can pair rent with me.

Call me on 07089509383

Your number is not going pls kindly reach me on 08148688318

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advise!!! Fashion Design Business Or Collection Officer / Vacancy - Executive Chef And Housekeeper / Vacancy For Service Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.