Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station (29565 Views)

Victoria Kolawole's Toyota Muscle Birthday Gift / Victoria Kolawole Cleavage Baring Photos: Fans React / Victoria Kolawole Slays In Braless Cleavage-Baring Outfit, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by hdmovieplug(m): 12:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
Nollywood actress, Victoria Kolawole has taken to social media to lament after being duped by a supposed fan while trying to buy fuel.

The thespian said she went to a petrol station to buy fuel but there was a long queue as a result of the fuel scarcity in the country.

She said while she was in her car, an innocent looking man approached her and introduced himself as a fan of hers. He then offered to buy the fuel for her.

According to Victoria, she gave him her keg, the money for the fuel and extra money for the effort, but the man never returned with the fuel or money.

The actress who expressed frustration at her ordeal, disclosed that she is still need of fuel.

She wrote:
So I went to the filling station today but too much queue so I couldn’t come down from the car �‍♀️ luckily for me I saw this innocent looking guy,he came to me and said he’s my fan� he promise to help me get the fuel so I gave him money and my keg still give him extra money �‍♀️ till now I no see the guy or the fuel �

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaqIFs6oTGb/?utm_medium=copy_link

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by Mozino007(m): 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
Welcome to Lagos�

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by jabor4Naija(m): 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
Everybody go collect, u don collect your own so rest

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by ouzo1(m): 1:29pm On Mar 04, 2022
na legediz Benz sure pass dis period o, so Hanty join the queue.

53 Likes

Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by chukwuibuipob: 1:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
wink Good for her.Those on queue are dumb/doesn't have work to do.Same way somebody will enter banking hall. instead make dem wait for their turn, mbanu sad! Nah cleaner dem go give the money to help dem deposit

44 Likes

Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by Deborah98(f): 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
I can't wait for luck to smile on us again in terms of good governance. This suffering too much no be lie. A Nation that is rich in crude oil lamenting as though they have none. Chim oooooooooooooo it is well.

26 Likes

Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by IKBARUTEN11(m): 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
Hanty, don't be frustrated

Help is here

Do you need the fuel inside jerican or inside the tank?

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by iamyemiakins(m): 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
O ti m'èkó nọ niyen (You don sabi Lagos be that).
Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by Primusinterpares(m): 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
This is not good
Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by jolomiurenyi(m): 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
wahala dey oooo
Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by Triangles1(m): 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
Report to police.
Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by Iamdbull: 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
Dbull on this one!!

For where Na my guy Tega babe be that ooo make them no make me carry boys enter there. If you Sabi Tega Kan Bai say yeah yeah

4 Likes

Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by hismerhill(m): 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
My laughter is contagious so I don't want to laugh.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by yesloaded: 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
Avoid shortcut

Btw, the guy who duped her doesn't have fear of God

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by Perfecttouchade: 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mehn, person wey no get car dupe person wey get car grin oya bring keg , she dey take style beg for fuel cheesy
Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by dxdiag(m): 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
How sure re we, you re not chasing clout?

8 Likes

Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
wink Good for her Those on queue are dumb/doesn't have work to do.Same way somebody will enter banking hall. instead make dem wait for their turn, mbanu sad! Nah cleaner dem go give the money to help dem deposit

we must not all suffer at the same time. as you dey use your hand to wash and iron cloth, some people can afford washing machine and automatic cloth ironing machine.

as I dey cook my food myself, some people have the money to employ cooks to take turns in their house.

This lady has money to pay someone to get her fuel and the guy bailed with her keg and money, it is very bad and should be condemned. He didn't force the guy. bad thing is bad

I only blame her for trusting that easily but I guess she also doesn't mind loosing the change

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by Harwoyeez(m): 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
angry cheesy Trust no one shocked
Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by dalass(f): 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
grin

Eli o no baje... O baje ti seriously grin
Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by Antoeni(m): 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
When Mugu Fall, Guy Man go Chop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by CelestineNelson: 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
Y
Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by marsup: 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
Is this one alright?
Wait your remaining fans will help you look for him.
Everyone is an actress now.

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by Optimistguy1969: 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
But WHO IS SHE?!

5 Likes

Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by Skillsnigeria: 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by alizma: 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
Ok
Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by Sleekfingers: 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
An average nigeria is ready to scam you , thinking they are smart......

Try any scamming shit with me. Be ready to go meet your Creator, or be nursing incurable disease.......na to carry your matter go meet Ayilala or Esu......

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by mclorenzo(m): 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
Pele

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid And Jidenna Hit The Studio In Los Angeles / Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red / Don Jazzy Gifts A Woman N250k On Twitter To Start Her Own Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.