Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,613 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Yet To Be Released Oraimo Freepods Pro: Here Is What We Know So Far! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Yet To Be Released Oraimo Freepods Pro: Here Is What We Know So Far! (937 Views)

Oraimo Unveils Pro Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation Freepods Pro / Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 / Iphone 8 To Be Released On September 12, 2017: Pictures & Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yet To Be Released Oraimo Freepods Pro: Here Is What We Know So Far! by Abiodunspectre(m): 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
An exclusive leak from prestigious Tech website on Wednesday has revealed a few features of the rumored oraimo FreePods Pro and this revelation is mind blowing I must say!
Though this gist hasn’t been confirmed by the oraimo team but if speculations are true, this has got to be the best earbuds from the tech geniuses so far.

From the reports on the website, the FreePods Pro is a marvel of oraimo engineering. Just tapping on the new earbud lets you experience music listening in different ways from cancelling annoying airplane noise to reducing Bluetooth lag in an intense gaming.

The leak also read that the yet to be released tech device will come in Pro Hybrid active noise cancellation technology that can get rid of up to 35dB noise for a quiet listening experience. The high definition ANC makes it the Perfect companion for flying, riding trains and buses.

The transparency lets in ambient sound while earbuds are in ears; allowing the users stay aware of what is going on around them, or carryout a short conversation without removing earbuds.

The new product is said to be embellished with Havy Bass, which propels a tremendous sound quality; thereby providing soundgasm while listening to your favorite music. A magical sound that can only be heard in FreePods Pro.

The new gadget is also reported to be power efficient, you can enjoy hours of music before stopping and recharging using the epic oraimo sleek case.

The new FreePods Pro is no doubt the recommended device for customers who seek for advanced noise cancellation feature in TWS at a better price compared to the Apple brand.

Cc lalasticlala , Puskin Dragnet Honsule

Re: Yet To Be Released Oraimo Freepods Pro: Here Is What We Know So Far! by sureinfo: 7:21pm On Mar 04, 2022
Lovely from Oraimo, will it be water resistant?
Re: Yet To Be Released Oraimo Freepods Pro: Here Is What We Know So Far! by Ezlynn: 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2022
Quality's most definitely guaranteed with oraimo's products. I'm sure the FreePod pro will exceed expectations.
Re: Yet To Be Released Oraimo Freepods Pro: Here Is What We Know So Far! by scarycuteface(m): 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ever since I discovered these oraimo accessories it has been bliss grin
Re: Yet To Be Released Oraimo Freepods Pro: Here Is What We Know So Far! by Kunja2: 10:12am On Mar 06, 2022
Oraimo is an amazing brand. Their products are always top notch
Re: Yet To Be Released Oraimo Freepods Pro: Here Is What We Know So Far! by Ajilenu: 1:52pm On Mar 06, 2022
Oraimo are doing great

(1) (Reply)

Help: My Spark 5pro Not Seeing My Computer / 6 Best Features Of The Mediatek Helio G96 / Redmi Note 8 Or Infinix Note 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.