Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,040 members, 7,810,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) (3566 Views)

Joeboy Call The Best Dance Video Going Viral Already / ATIKULATED Video Going Viral / About Going Viral! Download New Song 'testimony' By Liz Praise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) by Iamdbull: 8:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
So I reluctantly decided to post the video I made in the studio to my 4 followers on twitter that's how one person retweet and people started retweeting and people were just disturbing me on Twitter on when the song will drop, my DM don full am so excited.

Thanks everyone for the support

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VygtlSl9OnA

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) by Totilopussylick(m): 8:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
Shine on

3 Likes

Re: Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) by MufasaLion: 8:59pm On Mar 04, 2022
What's the title of the song?

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) by Iamdbull: 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Shine on
Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) by Iamdbull: 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2022
MufasaLion:
What's the title of the song?
"Never Lived" it's dropping soon

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) by MufasaLion: 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
Iamdbull:

"Never Lived" it's dropping soon

This would be the first time I'd listen to your song. Recommend one of your songs for me.

4 Likes

Re: Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) by silverlinen(m): 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
That's it man ... keep hitting up brr
Keep growing... ajeh drop your twitter handle abeg.

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) by Iamdbull: 9:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
silverlinen:
That's it man ... keep hitting up brr
Keep growing... ajeh drop your twitter handle abeg.
Thanks alot man
@dbullofficial

3 Likes

Re: Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) by Iamdbull: 9:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
MufasaLion:

This would be the first time I'd listen to your song. Recommend one of your songs for me.
When this drops l will let you know

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) by MufasaLion: 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2022
Iamdbull:

When this drops l will let you know

All right. What's your IG and Twitter handle?

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) by silverlinen(m): 9:17pm On Mar 04, 2022
Iamdbull:

Thanks alot man
@dbullofficial
No wahala, them go hear you.
Re: Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) by Iamdbull: 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
MufasaLion:

All right. What's your IG and Twitter handle?
Both are @dbullofficial thanks
Re: Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) by MufasaLion: 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2022
Iamdbull:

Both are @dbullofficial thanks

Oh, cheers, mate.
Re: Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) by Sepe123: 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
Iamdbull:
So I reluctantly decided to post the video I made in the studio to my 4 followers on twitter that's how one person retweet and people started retweeting and people were just disturbing me on Twitter on when the song will drop, my DM don full am so excited.

Wetin be your handle
I won check something
Re: Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) by Mcslize: 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
Iamdbull if that's your song's beat, then that beat is quite dope.

I hardly comment on songs. Believe me when I say this song is going to be lit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) by Iamdbull: 10:32pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mcslize:

Thanks alot man I really appreciate this
Re: Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) by Iamdbull: 10:32pm On Mar 04, 2022
Sepe123:

Wetin be your handle
I won check something
@dbullofficial
Re: Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) by Faithti(m): 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
Iamdbull:

Re: Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) by Mastakija(m): 10:52pm On Mar 04, 2022
Show us the reactions or leave this place angry

2 Likes

Re: Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) by Iamdbull: 11:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mastakija:
Show us the reactions or leave this place angry
@dbullofficial

Go and see for yourself
Re: Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) by dnawah(m): 11:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
Iamdbull:

u don become nnamdi kanu of music o!with one laptop, two speakers and small small things u dey make fine music.u go make

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) by Premiumwriter: 7:18am On Mar 05, 2022
Dm no De full undecided
Re: Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) by bibianna(f): 7:24am On Mar 05, 2022
This is how grace starts!

Congrats!
Re: Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 05, 2022
How will you feel if you get 500 million views?

Get ready for that feeling cause I see a star in you.

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) by Candidlady: 7:45am On Mar 05, 2022
Mcslize:

What do you folks listen to... The beat or the lyrics?

Till date conscious hiphop has always been the best... Sell lyrics not beats

Mind you iam not hating on him
Re: Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) by Exkandayee(m): 7:49am On Mar 05, 2022
Candidlady:

Bro I swear to God, for many many years now,I no deh listen to lyrics,if your beats sounds well,I don downloadam deh playam for my car,who lyrics epp
Re: Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) by VEXT: 7:50am On Mar 05, 2022
Candidlady:

You will be his fan someday wink
Re: Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) by Mcslize: 7:54am On Mar 05, 2022
Candidlady:

It depends on the people/market you are singing for. Know what your targeted audience like.

In Nigeria, it's the beat that sells not really the lyrics. People don't really mind the lyrics of songs in Nigeria as long as the beat sounds melodious to the ear and have this party vibe.

2 Likes

Re: Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) by Candidlady: 7:55am On Mar 05, 2022
VEXT:

You will be his fan someday wink

Ofkuz ... All iwant is good music...

Exkandayee:

Bro I swear to God, for many many years now,I no deh listen to lyrics,if your beats sounds well,I don downloadam deh playam for my car,who lyrics epp

There are dope beats.... Irather jam to instrumentals ....

Most Nigerian songs lack contents

and it is a shame

°°°°ino be bro°°°°
Re: Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) by Candidlady: 7:59am On Mar 05, 2022
Mcslize:

It depends on the people/market you are singing for. Know what your targeted audience like.

In Nigeria, it's the beat that sells not really the lyrics. People don't really mind the lyrics of songs in Nigeria as long as the beat sounds melodious to the ear and have this party vibe.

True that!!

But you know you can have a dops lyrics and beat at the same time..?

Artists are just lazy to think......

Music video is another thing idont see...

(1) (2) (Reply)

***breaking News - G-unit Signs Mode 9 *** / Hoodboi Vs Ddizzle / Kanye West Vs. Eminem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.