Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,433 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Visa! Visa! Visa! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa! Visa! Visa! (3667 Views)

Visa! Visa ! Visa ! / Check Out My Refusal And Tbaba83 (m) Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa! Visa! Visa! by VisaChris: 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2011
If you are in need to travel outside Nigeria and have the means, here are some oppotunities you should not miss:

1. 6 months Shengen Visa(For Italy, France, Switzerland and Sweden).Takes 1 month to process and no advance deposit required. Just your passport and other vital documents. Service charge is 800k.
2. 5 Years Qatar work permit. It takes 1 month to process. Service charge is 550k. Advance deposit is 100k with solid agreement.
3. 3 months qatar Visa. It takes less than 2wks to process. Service charge is 450k. No advance deposit required.
4. 1 Month Indonesian visa. It takes 3wks to process. Service chaarge is 300k. No advance deposit required
5. 3 Months south African visa. Takes less than 2 wks to process. Service charge is 130k.
6. 3 Months Brazil visa. Takes less than 3 wks to process. No advance deposit required. Service charge is 400k
7. 3 Months turkey visa. It takes about 3 wks to process. No advance required. Service charge is 400k
8. 3 Months South Korea visa. Takes 3 weeks to process. No advance payment. Service charge is 400k

NB: In as much as we do not collect fees in advance generally, however we must determine that you are financially ready before we can accept your documents. Thanks.

Ukachukwu Christian
08088882339, 08098850025, 08034904431, 08077246974
Re: Visa! Visa! Visa! by justwise(m): 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2011
VisaChris:

If you are in need to travel outside Nigeria and have the means, here are some oppotunities you should not miss:

1. 6 months Shengen Visa(For Italy, France, Switzerland and Sweden).Takes 1 month to process and no advance deposit required. Just your passport and other vital documents. Service charge is 800k.
2. 5 Years Qatar work permit. It takes 1 month to process. Service charge is 550k. Advance deposit is 100k with solid agreement.
3. 3 months qatar Visa. It takes less than 2wks to process. Service charge is 450k. No advance deposit required.
4. 1 Month Indonesian visa. It takes 3wks to process. Service chaarge is 300k. No advance deposit required
5. 3 Months south African visa. Takes less than 2 wks to process. Service charge is 130k.
6. 3 Months Brazil visa. Takes less than 3 wks to process. No advance deposit required. Service charge is 400k
7. 3 Months turkey visa. It takes about 3 wks to process. No advance required. Service charge is 400k
8. 3 Months South Korea visa. Takes 3 weeks to process. No advance payment. Service charge is 400k
NB: In as much as we do not collect fees in advance generally, however we must determine that you are financially ready before we can accept your documents. Thanks.
Ukachukwu Christian
08088882339, 08098850025, 08034904431, 0807724697
Is that[b] 800k[/b] for visiting visa only?
Re: Visa! Visa! Visa! by VisaChris: 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2011
Justwise, yes that is the price for the visiting visa. The beauty of the whole thing is that You will not be subjected to the rigorous visa appointments and Interviews. Those stresses have been eliminated for you and will only need to submit your passport and other vital documents and then wait 4 ur visa. Tanx
Re: Visa! Visa! Visa! by steve13(m): 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2011
How can brazil visa be 400k? ?? Na waa for u oo
Re: Visa! Visa! Visa! by VisaChris: 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2011
Steve, if u need it u can still enjoy a little discount. OK?
Re: Visa! Visa! Visa! by Dare14: 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2011
subscribing
Re: Visa! Visa! Visa! by Dare14: 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2011
OP

Victims,Victims,Victims, you are either yemmy27?
Re: Visa! Visa! Visa! by justwise(m): 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2011
VisaChris:

Justwise, yes that is the price for the visiting visa. The beauty of the whole thing is that You will not be subjected to the rigorous visa appointments and Interviews. Those stresses have been eliminated for you and will only need to submit your passport and other vital documents and then wait 4 your visa. Tanx

Really? So if the embassy wants to interview the applicant, u the agent go for the interview on behalf of the applicant?
Re: Visa! Visa! Visa! by steve13(m): 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2011
My man ur prices too high,that ur europe price is something else.anyhow.
Re: Visa! Visa! Visa! by Dare14: 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2011
OP

This your price breakdown bad gon oo, LWKMD
Re: Visa! Visa! Visa! by justwise(m): 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2011
Dare14:

OP

This your price breakdown bad gon oo, LWKMD

I mean. . the guy dey vex!!! almost 1M naira for visiting visa?
Re: Visa! Visa! Visa! by shakers(m): 8:40am On Jun 29, 2011
justwise:

I mean. . the guy dey vex!!! almost 1M naira for visiting visa?

people pay that much for visa oh, you know not everyone has the right document to apply by themselves but they sure wants to travel, thats where the agents cash in,
i remembered my bro paid about 400k for uk six months visiting visa back in 2004, he was so desperate to leave naija then that passport he used didn't not bear our surname lol,
so things happen in Nigeria lol
Re: Visa! Visa! Visa! by justwise(m): 8:48am On Jun 29, 2011
shakers:

people pay that much for visa oh, you know not everyone has the right document to apply by themselves but they sure wants to travel, thats where the agents cash in,
i remembered my bro paid about 400k for uk six months visiting visa back in 2004, he was so desperate to leave naija then that passport he used didn't not bear our surname lol,
so things happen in Nigeria lol

Hmmmmm. . .na waoo!! and the chances of getting refused is high and even after leaving Nigeria, they can't work or do any legal business with that visa, some Nigerians are just foolish honestly.
Re: Visa! Visa! Visa! by collinsfbi(m): 8:56am On Jun 29, 2011

Ukachukwu Christian
When all you need is the applicant passport and other vita documents then why charging so much money. All these things you typed here are mere claptrap and nothing more. Are you the embassy that will grant them visa? I guess you have nothing to offer, you are just working for somebody on commision basis. Mind you, NL is closed to your advert. Maybe you no know say the least mumu for here don upgrade weller, with little advice am sure they are better than you in visa procurement.

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm over and out
Re: Visa! Visa! Visa! by shakers(m): 9:46am On Jun 29, 2011
justwise:

Hmmmmm. . .na waoo!! and the chances of getting refused is high and even after leaving Nigeria, they can't work or do any legal business with that visa, some Nigerians are just foolish honestly.
They dont even care at first that they cannot work with a visiting visa until they get there, they believe what worked for mr A can also work for them, and start regretting themselves when they find its so difficult to survive,
i just wish Nigerians should be more careful before making some moves,
Re: Visa! Visa! Visa! by DAY12(m): 10:43am On Jun 29, 2011
800k for Visa shocked shocked shocked!!!
Re: Visa! Visa! Visa! by daroz(m): 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2011
VisaChris:

n

Hello Chris, i will like to get the shengen visa for my brother, but that price of urs is too much, cant u bring it down?
Re: Visa! Visa! Visa! by mykakbex: 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2011
@daroz.Hi Daroz,if you really want a shengen visa for your brother,come to our office:Skybased Travelling Bureau,a subsidiary of Skybased integrated Concerns Limited.No 6A Aderele St,Egbeda,Lagos or call 08069002604.email:skybasedintegratedconcerns@yahoo.com.we are not like some others in Nairaland who are just roaming agents.We have a good office where you can locate us.
Meanwhile,our price is more cheaper than others=600k for German visa=99% guarantee.what we need from you is only your international passport,4 passport photos and statement of your bank account.Every other things will be provided by us.(Deposit = N200,000).before you give us any money,we will go to any DPO of your choice who will witness the transaction and sign as a witness because we will document all transactions in black and white.
Thanks
Re: Visa! Visa! Visa! by Dare14: 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2011
mykakbex:

@daroz.Hi Daroz,if you really want a shengen visa for your brother,come to our office:Skybased Travelling Bureau,a subsidiary of Skybased integrated Concerns Limited.No 6A Aderele St,Egbeda,Lagos or call 08069002604.email:skybasedintegratedconcerns@yahoo.com.we are not like some others in Nairaland who are just roaming agents.We have a good office where you can locate us.
Meanwhile,our price is more cheaper than others=600k for German visa=99% guarantee.what we need from you is only your international passport,4 passport photos and statement of your bank account.Every other things will be provided by us.(Deposit = N200,000).before you give us any money,we will go to any DPO of your choice who will witness the transaction and sign as a witness because we will document all transactions in black and white.
Thanks

i dont believe you, your a criminal, no one should deal with him

@ daroz

be careful or else you lose your money
Re: Visa! Visa! Visa! by daroz(m): 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2011
mykakbex:

Thanks

I decided to get involve becos the shegen visa` according what u said in ur post,` requires no deposit. As for the bank statement, that wont be a problem, and infact, the money is not even a problem. I just need a genuine job with a reasonable price.
Re: Visa! Visa! Visa! by daroz(m): 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2011
Dare14:

@ daroz

be careful or else you lose your money

Thanks, i will
Re: Visa! Visa! Visa! by VisaChris: 12:28am On Jun 30, 2011
[table][tr][td] n[/td][/tr][/table]
Re: Visa! Visa! Visa! by shawonlese: 1:43am On Jun 30, 2011
Still beats me why someone will pay this much to get a visa that i got for just about N12,000
Re: Visa! Visa! Visa! by timijasco(m): 4:56am On Jun 30, 2011
Na wa ooo, Dat guy needs to be educated. Haba! Almost N1m for just a visa! Dat kind of money will get my entire family a UK visa and we go still collect change. Dat guy na thief ole! Carry am go! Carry go!

(1) (Reply)

Gruesome Skeleton Of Missing Man Is Found Ravaged By Animal In Russia(Pics) / Report: Over 9,000 Nigerians Trek Through Forest Into Canada From U.S (pics) / Underwater Military Museum: Jordan Sinks Tanks, Helicopter In The Red Sea(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.