Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,756 members, 7,851,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / . (600 Views)

The Oba Of Benin Is A Yoruba Man. / Benin Was A Yoruba speaking Empire. / Man Who Visited Emir Sanusi’s Library In Kano Is Shocked (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by nightly12345: 1:27am On Mar 05, 2022
Re: . by espn(m): 2:27am On Mar 05, 2022
Lol...This sounds like a joke to me...You can decide to use 30secs if you wish....I see no big deal in this...oh maybe they were expecting you to drop small tip...You bleeped up truly grin

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:49am On Mar 05, 2022
Omoh, as per inlaw to be you ought to have stayed for some time while the parents get to interview you to ascertain if truly you're husband enough for their data.
Plan another visit but this time go there with a bottle of wine and prepare to eat whatever they serve you.
Good luck to you both.

1 Like

Re: . by funshint(m): 4:56am On Mar 05, 2022
Just pay them a second visit....maybe on sunday wink

1 Like

Re: . by laiperi: 5:47am On Mar 05, 2022
If I were the parents, I would not have said a word.

Who and where in whole wide world would see you as courteous?
Re: . by Dannyfan(m): 7:09am On Mar 06, 2022
5minutes haba. It is your girl that f** up, or she is not aware you are rushing out?

Buy something (for appeasement) and go for second visit. And answer every question that will be thrown to you.
Re: . by OFFICIAL336: 11:35am On Mar 06, 2022
Yorubas easily get annoyed over things other tribes would have overlooked.

They are too sensitive and have fragile ego.

It's not an insult. I stay in Lagos and I know what I am talking about.
Re: . by TA4TA4: 5:18am On Mar 07, 2022
You for kuku pack bag... Go spend weekend for their side... to make up for your bleep up

(1) (Reply)

20 Hausa Words In Everyday Nigerian English / I Didnt Know Where To Place This Post. / The Ways Of A Bini(edo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.