Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,015 members, 7,852,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:47 PM

Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives (49424 Views)

Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption / Nigerians Blast Afia Schwarzenegger For Advising Them Against Voting For Buhari / Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe With No Makeup And Wearing Her Natural Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives by christistruth01: 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
Romanoff:
All the time Mercy was advising young women against sleeping with married men, her eyes never open to the glam lifestyle.

I like how the soon to be ex wife has self worth and is leaving trash in the incinerator where trash really belongs.

Women, have your own money o. So you won't put up with who doesn't appreciate you.

That time Mercy still had her Sense and Sanity intact

money changed the equation

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives by Olatara(f): 5:48pm On Mar 05, 2022
Shedrack777:
what's bad in sleeping with another woman's husband? a man's dick is meant to shared by at least 12 women in a week. women do not be greedy, share a dick with your fellow gender today
Abi o
Re: Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives by allcomage: 6:29pm On Mar 05, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Who are they?
They know themselves and those who thumbed up know them.
Re: Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives by derecho(m): 7:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
Is the bolded how you understood my reply? OK o.

Concerning the italicized, I don't know where you got those from.

I'll only address the second to the last statement.

Now, Romanoff, my sister, try to rid yourself of that feeling that everyone wants to condemn women.If anything, it's disheartening to see women act without wisdom.

A woman doing good any day would be celebrated even more than their male counterparts. I can tell you that if Dora Akunyili was a man, she won't be celebrated that much.Reason? It's like when a small child of 10 does what even a 25year old cannot do.

It becomes a news when a woman does what was considered the exclusive preserve of men.

Many men who know what women can do, don't pamper the foolishness done by them just because they are women.

For me, I only respect wise women.
Romanoff:

So no woman should ever introduce any other woman to her husband, not a friend, not a business partner, not a colleague, no other woman so the man does not start dating such women abi?

That goes to speak about the kind of a randy man such a husband must be.

If the woman was a randy person, why we just dey hear of her?

Anything to make a woman be bad. Na una way na.

At least the woman won't be stranded because a randy husband refuse to have sense.
Re: Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives by klawaaa: 7:19pm On Mar 05, 2022
Beru obirin ooo, Olorun a ma wa pelu re... (Fear women... God will continue to be with you!)
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAc_n8EBEQw

Throwback video of veteran Nollywood actress mercy aigbe advising young ladies not to become second wives, today she said she's happy to be a second wife.

Mercy Aigbe Defends Herself On Young Girl Dating Married Men - Throwback

Mercy Aigbe was heard saying;

“If you are a side chic to a married man, Girl, you are better be cashing out. Secure the bag, get that dough, get that money because that man isn’t yours. Sis, he isn’t yours. He belongs to another woman so please it had better be worth it. Don’t go and collect chocolate and flowers as gifts from a married man oh.

“If you do, your head needs to be examined. If you are dating a married man, chop his money, collect his money because that man is already married. So stupid girls will be dating a married man will be doing love…sis he is not yours. He belongs to another woman so use your brain”

However defending herself after the backlash that trailed the video, the actress said she will never encourage girls to be side chicks to married or single men. She claimed that she was taken out of context as some parts of the video was cut off by ”mischievous persons.”

According to Mercy Aigbe, the video shared on Valentine’s Day was meant to be a fun video for everyone to laugh and also get her message. She added that she was encouraging married men to stay faithful to their wives because if they don’t, they will get extorted by their side chicks.

The actress stated that she always tells girls they can get way more than what they get from married men when they work on their own because there is dignity in labour. Mercy also averred that everything she owns is from her sweat and everything said about her when the first video went viral is not who she is.
Re: Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives by klawaaa: 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2022
Mercy's ex-husband did make alot of noise then, but Mercy made fool of him. You would need go deep into Mercy's marriages to really get the gist...
folake4u:
Na wa.
I don't like what Mercy Aigbe did, but why's no one talking about the horseband
I mean, he's a grown adult for crying out loud and should take responsibility for his actions. undecided

A man that is snatched is not a toddler, he allowed himself to be "snatched". Them nor put gun for him head undecided

And to those saying "She's misled" the youths? What are you people yapping about?
Take whatever these yeyebrities post with a pinch of salt.
Re: Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives by God1000(m): 8:24pm On Mar 05, 2022
Pocohantis, I hope you are learning oo, before it's too late undecided angry
Re: Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives by Oladeleenoch: 9:07pm On Mar 05, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Taking Panadol on someone else headache. Can't dey mind their business ni.
The woman sef na mumu. Are u not a Muslim, so u should know that Muslim married many wives. Even mercy on her own, will get second wife.

So because the man is a Muslim he should now married his wife's friend�
Is your brain paining you
Re: Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives by NaBanga: 7:32am On Mar 06, 2022
I'm waiting for Tonto to announce her status as 2nd wife soon. grin
Re: Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives by emmaodet: 11:13am On Mar 06, 2022
pansophist:
If you know how scarce eligible marriageable men are out there, you will understand why polygamy is creeping back into society. So many men these days just don't want to get married, so so many.

grin grin

Modern marriage is financially draining bro.
It drains a man emotionally, psychologically and financially.
So who wants that? Except women
Re: Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives by pansophist(m): 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2022
emmaodet:

grin grin

Modern marriage is financially draining bro.
It drains a man emotionally, psychologically and financially.
So who wants that? Except women

No be lie.

Those wey still de marry strong. Na them be the real alpha men. Them get power to handle women.

Imagine iyaebe as your wife, na every hour you go de drink panadol, painkillers and anti-depressant all together grin

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 06, 2022
pansophist:

No be lie.

Those wey still de marry strong. Na them be the real alpha men. Them get power to handle women.

Imagine iyaebe as your wife, na every hour you go de drink panadol, painkillers and anti-depressant all together grin
lol cut me some slack I'm not as bad, I don't even make troubles in reality.
Re: Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives by Shedrack777: 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2022
Lazenby007:
Your wife's pussy will also be shared,right?
is it that you're daft or you can't read? i said the dick can be shared not the pussy. the number of cunt in this earth is 3 times the number of dick, so, women shouldn't be greedy and share
Re: Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives by Lazenby007(m): 9:39am On Mar 11, 2022
Shedrack777:
is it that you're daft or you can't read? i said the dick can be shared not the pussy. the number of cunt in this earth is 3 times the number of dick, so, women shouldn't be greedy and share
So with your foolish analysis,every dick should become public property. I still ask: your wife's pussy should be or will be shared,abi?
Re: Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives by Shedrack777: 9:53am On Mar 11, 2022
Lazenby007:
So with your foolish analysis,every dick should become public property. I still ask: your wife's pussy should be or will be shared,abi?
come lets share
Re: Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives by harryzwaaleal: 9:57am On Mar 11, 2022
uiyi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party / Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" / Falz Falana Lane: Street Named After Falz In Lagos Island (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.