Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,568 members, 7,850,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

Don Jazzy Shows Off His Massage Skills While Massaging A Lady (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Shows Off His Massage Skills While Massaging A Lady (Video) (54080 Views)

Snake Invasion: Don Jazzy Shows Nigerians Alternative Way Of Using The Toilet / Don Jazzy Shows His Dance Moves, Fan Asks Him To Go And Marry (photos) / Mavin Records Boss, Don Jazzy Shows Off His Big Breast, fans reacts (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Massage Skills While Massaging A Lady (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 6:29pm On Mar 05, 2022
SultanYoung:
he has children so bro stop imagining and start living
Am living bro, are u?
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Massage Skills While Massaging A Lady (Video) by Toks2008(m): 6:29pm On Mar 05, 2022
Chiefochiefo:

More than 99% here won't read this. That's where our problems starts from. But show some currency or a girl with thick shape, you will get one million likes sad
Even me i did not read because the writer ought to understand that paragraph spacing is vital for ease of reading and comprehending
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Massage Skills While Massaging A Lady (Video) by happney65: 6:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
Goldbw122:
Bad guy, see as e dey enjoy am, am still wondering why this guy never give girl belle or marry one.. ?

He was once married,hope you know?
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Massage Skills While Massaging A Lady (Video) by Toks2008(m): 6:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
gistmega:
I see nothing wrong with what the man is doing. He operates within his legal bound and the girl doesn't appear to be a minor with the optimistic cellulites I saw when he squeezed her ars.

If you post your business on Nairaland, it will never make front page. They will even block you. They will never assist you to excel. startups are suffocating because every route to success is closed by people with little power. When you make it by any means, they want to profit from your lifestyle.

Even though I do not consider his act morally responsible but live and let live. Don Jazzy has helped more people in need than all these moral compass handlers who come out here to condemn him.

The rape victims who ran away from their rapists need help but all the moral pundit will read the stories and hide in their old begrimed and mucky draperies.

The industrious Nigerians need assistance and knowledge. By constantly etching this kind of lifestyles in their memory, there will be more thugs and cultist in the future cos these become aspiring to them. Why aren't we celebrating the brains in town? Why aren't we celebrating the entrepreneurs? Why aren't we patronizing ourselves.

All the expensive wigs come from China. These are all made from simple materials that cost less than 500 naira in bulk purchase but sold for hundreds of thousands of Naira. And, a dull Nigerian girl who cannot distinguish between freight from fright will buy it.

A woman who has no plot of land will spend over a 2 million in a year just on hair. People play identity politics to trade the future of their children. You want this man to win because he is from your village. Even after 8 years in power, you will not benefit anything from him.

The west now is like a guillotine where heads are chopped off and sold for 15k naira. And, rather focusing on our problems, we immerse our soul in Ukraine and Russia.

Please, teach your kids IT skills. That is the new oil company. Everyone should go for it. The Indians are taking over the opportunities. They are highly sought after. The head of Microsoft, google etc are Indians. They get to that top cos they know a skill n demand.

Boys and girls should be encouraged to go for it. Buhari has broken this country. He has killed all the industries. Ralaxers, makeup, cutex, are made by Indians and Lebanese, bar soaps, detergent, Indomie etc.

We even name our country after them. In Lagos that place called 'Aswani' is not a place. It is the actual name of a broke Indian man who came to Lagos to sell clothes and became a Billionaire in dollar.

They will never integrate. They are part of the people killing local industries. The local oil manufacturer is not supported. Indonesian and Singapore sell palm oil in Canada and in the US. They got the seed from us in 1970ies.

Nigerians are busy killing each other while others use us as fishing hooks. In the east now, men and children are wasting sitting at home. Northerners are rejoicing not knowing that they are also affected. sit at home in this generation? Why not send everyone to the farm rather than sitting at home?

Every Nigerian crying over the cost of tomatoes should be slapped. Every home needs to have their small garden. Let your kids plant seeds in buckets. Go online and see how to plant few things at home. Dubai plants in the desert. plant something even if it is tomatoes. I cry for Nigeria.

The mentality of people kills. The world is moving forward, some people are still stuck in 1912

I painstakingly read through your nice piece despite your poor writing skills.

Anyways i have added paragraphs for you but please try to space out your write up next time.

Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Massage Skills While Massaging A Lady (Video) by TheOmoney(m): 6:40pm On Mar 05, 2022
Goldbw122:
Bad guy, see as e dey enjoy am, am still wondering why this guy never give girl belle or marry one.. ?

Either he's gay as alleged......or na Wetin him Baba tell am be that.....if u marry or born....u kpai grin
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Massage Skills While Massaging A Lady (Video) by wallarwallar(m): 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2022
I wish u can do dis type massage for bobbyrisky. U no go finish
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Massage Skills While Massaging A Lady (Video) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

What's your concern, Nigerians and their mouth, must u know everything about him.
shut the Bleep up, I should be free to express my thought.... Pussyassed niggar
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Massage Skills While Massaging A Lady (Video) by pacespot(m): 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2022
Just get money for this country, you can do anything you want with women.
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Massage Skills While Massaging A Lady (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 7:21pm On Mar 05, 2022
happney65:

He was once married,hope you know?
I know
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Massage Skills While Massaging A Lady (Video) by wink2015(m): 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2022
Goldbw122:

If you ask me na who I go ask?
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Massage Skills While Massaging A Lady (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2022
wink2015:

If you ask me na who I go ask?
grin cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Massage Skills While Massaging A Lady (Video) by jaxxy(m): 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2022
I wish I knew what this means. undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Massage Skills While Massaging A Lady (Video) by watchindelta(m): 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2022
I can't do such in public because I know my big boi, he will definitely destroy my boxer, that boi too stubborn jor grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Massage Skills While Massaging A Lady (Video) by jclassiq(m): 7:41pm On Mar 05, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

The NL meme guy. You have got a perfect meme for every thread here. grin grin
Gif
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Massage Skills While Massaging A Lady (Video) by Freemasonry: 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2022
Damn!
Wait a second.
Jazzy fit open him fly log into that girl in that position and no one would be the wiser.
Imagine the thrill of enjoying a secret nack in the name of massage, and in the ful glare of everyone.

That's someone's fetish! grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Massage Skills While Massaging A Lady (Video) by Chrislova(m): 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2022
NwaNimo1:
I know that Ynash well well....

[img]https://i./3OK0w.gif[/img]

(......I'm sure his mind was elsewhere though)

[img]https://i./1nlT.gif[/img]
grin grin grin u get plenties meme ooooo
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Massage Skills While Massaging A Lady (Video) by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2022
Baba don use rubber tie his d**k
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Massage Skills While Massaging A Lady (Video) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
gistmega:
I see nothing wrong with what the man is doing. He operates within his legal bound and the girl doesn't appear to be a minor with the optimistic cellulites I saw when he squeezed her ars. If you post your business on Nairaland, it will never make front page. They will even block you. They will never assist you to excel. startups are suffocating because every route to success is closed by people with little power. When you make it by any means, they want to profit from your lifestyle.
Even though I do not consider his act morally responsible but live and let live. Don Jazzy has helped more people in need than all these moral compass handlers who come out here to condemn him. The rape victims who ran away from their rapists need help but all the moral pundit will read the stories and hide in their old begrimed and mucky draperies.
The industrious Nigerians need assistance and knowledge. By constantly etching this kind of lifestyles in their memory, there will be more thugs and cultist in the future cos these become aspiring to them. Why aren't we celebrating the brains in town? Why aren't we celebrating the entrepreneurs? Why aren't we patronizing ourselves. All the expensive wigs come from China. These are all made from simple materials that cost less than 500 naira in bulk purchase but sold for hundreds of thousands of Naira. And, a dull Nigerian girl who cannot distinguish between freight from fright will buy it. A woman who has no plot of land will spend over a 2 million in a year just on hair.
People play identity politics to trade the future of their children. You want this man to win because he is from your village. Even after 8 years in power, you will not benefit anything from him. The west now is like a guillotine where heads are chopped off and sold for 15k naira. And, rather focusing on our problems, we immerse our soul in Ukraine and Russia.
Please, teach your kids IT skills. That is the new oil company. Everyone should go for it. The Indians are taking over the opportunities. They are highly sought after. The head of Microsoft, google etc are Indians. They get to that top cos they know a skill n demand. Boys and girls should be encouraged to go for it. Buhari has broken this country. He has killed all the industries. Ralaxers, makeup, cutex, are made by Indians and Lebanese, bar soaps, detergent, Indomie etc. We even name our country after them. In Lagos that place called 'Aswani' is not a place. It is the actual name of a broke Indian man who came to Lagos to sell clothes and became a Billionaire in dollar. They will never integrate. They are part of the people killing local industries. The local oil manufacturer is not supported. Indonesian and Singapore sell palm oil in Canada and in the US. They got the seed from us in 1970ies.
Nigerians are busy killing each other while others use us as fishing hooks. In the east now, men and children are wasting sitting at home. Northerners are rejoicing not knowing that they are also affected. sit at home in this generation? Why not send everyone to the farm rather than sitting at home?
Every Nigerian crying over the cost of tomatoes should be slapped. Every home needs to have their small garden. Let your kids plant seeds in buckets. Go online and see how to plant few things at home. Dubai plants in the desert. plant something even if it is tomatoes. I cry for Nigeria. The mentality of people kills. The world is moving forward, some people are still stuck in 1912
A lot of sense in this write up bro
But the bitter truth is that people will never take this seriously, they will rather indulge in their usual cravings and lust.
There's a saying that goes this way: " 1% control the world, 4% are their puppets, 90% are asleep...5% know and try to wake the 90% but the 1% use the 4% to the prevent the 5% from waking up the 90%.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Massage Skills While Massaging A Lady (Video) by simplesearch: 8:43pm On Mar 05, 2022
This is their commission from the devil, to corrupt humanity by all means possible. They have no life of their own, and even though they may seem to have all that money could get but they lack peace of mind and true happiness. All you see them do is mere acting, inward they are hollow and a shadow of themselves. Life without Christ is a disaster going somewhere to happen.

Proverbs 14:13
Even in laughter the heart is sorrowful; and the end of that mirth is heaviness.
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Massage Skills While Massaging A Lady (Video) by gistmega: 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2022
Toks2008:

I painstakingly read through your nice piece despite your poor writing skills.
Anyways i have added paragraphs for you but please try to space out your wrute ups next time.
Nice one.
Haha sorry about the writing skill. I am in a tight corner. My keyboard is higher than my IQ. Really hard struggling to master the technology. Besides, I had a few time to compose that epilogue haha.
point taken, though.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Massage Skills While Massaging A Lady (Video) by Brian47(m): 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2022
NwaNimo1:
I know that Ynash well well....

[img]https://i./3OK0w.gif[/img]

(......I'm sure his mind was elsewhere though)

[img]https://i./1nlT.gif[/img]

Bro who's the person in the first gif?
Help a brother grin
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Massage Skills While Massaging A Lady (Video) by Bizzysmitty(m): 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2022
That girl looks like a minor to me o
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Massage Skills While Massaging A Lady (Video) by Munzy14(m): 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2022
jackcanfield:
See his face like Kanayo O Kanayo... This kind massage wey be like Taekwondo.
As in eeh grin grin

Na new style of massage I learn like this cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Massage Skills While Massaging A Lady (Video) by Munzy14(m): 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
jaybenugo:
Don Jazzy Shows Off His Massage Skills While Massaging An Unknown Lady (Photos, Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMEU-THVnKU

Music producer and CEO of Mavin Records, Don Jazzy has shown off his massage skills as shared a video of himself massaging an unknown lady, IGBERETV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cat-1zHO8vd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

cool My kind of massage...very therapeutic but not in the open smiley
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Massage Skills While Massaging A Lady (Video) by ikorodureporta: 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2022
They enjoy it more than sx
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Massage Skills While Massaging A Lady (Video) by Akabuking: 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2022
meedoLock:
That look though.....

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Massage Skills While Massaging A Lady (Video) by Akabuking: 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2022
Brian47:

Bro who's the person in the first gif?
Help a brother grin
Vaseline crew
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Massage Skills While Massaging A Lady (Video) by DaRuud(m): 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2022
Agbaya

jaybenugo:
Don Jazzy Shows Off His Massage Skills While Massaging An Unknown Lady (Photos, Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMEU-THVnKU

Music producer and CEO of Mavin Records, Don Jazzy has shown off his massage skills as shared a video of himself massaging an unknown lady, IGBERETV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cat-1zHO8vd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Massage Skills While Massaging A Lady (Video) by meedoLock(m): 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2022
[quote author=Akabuking post=110781642][/quote]

You badho grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Massage Skills While Massaging A Lady (Video) by CheapWebsite1: 10:15pm On Mar 05, 2022
These d best ve read from Nairaland in recent times.
I missed d Nairaland I joined in 2013, missed d Nairaland dat keeps me updated in my OAU days.
gistmega:
I see nothing wrong with what the man is doing. He operates within his legal bound and the girl doesn't appear to be a minor with the optimistic cellulites I saw when he squeezed her ars. If you post your business on Nairaland, it will never make front page. They will even block you. They will never assist you to excel. startups are suffocating because every route to success is closed by people with little power. When you make it by any means, they want to profit from your lifestyle.
Even though I do not consider his act morally responsible but live and let live. Don Jazzy has helped more people in need than all these moral compass handlers who come out here to condemn him. The rape victims who ran away from their rapists need help but all the moral pundit will read the stories and hide in their old begrimed and mucky draperies.
The industrious Nigerians need assistance and knowledge. By constantly etching this kind of lifestyles in their memory, there will be more thugs and cultist in the future cos these become aspiring to them. Why aren't we celebrating the brains in town? Why aren't we celebrating the entrepreneurs? Why aren't we patronizing ourselves. All the expensive wigs come from China. These are all made from simple materials that cost less than 500 naira in bulk purchase but sold for hundreds of thousands of Naira. And, a dull Nigerian girl who cannot distinguish between freight from fright will buy it. A woman who has no plot of land will spend over a 2 million in a year just on hair.
People play identity politics to trade the future of their children. You want this man to win because he is from your village. Even after 8 years in power, you will not benefit anything from him. The west now is like a guillotine where heads are chopped off and sold for 15k naira. And, rather focusing on our problems, we immerse our soul in Ukraine and Russia.
Please, teach your kids IT skills. That is the new oil company. Everyone should go for it. The Indians are taking over the opportunities. They are highly sought after. The head of Microsoft, google etc are Indians. They get to that top cos they know a skill n demand. Boys and girls should be encouraged to go for it. Buhari has broken this country. He has killed all the industries. Ralaxers, makeup, cutex, are made by Indians and Lebanese, bar soaps, detergent, Indomie etc. We even name our country after them. In Lagos that place called 'Aswani' is not a place. It is the actual name of a broke Indian man who came to Lagos to sell clothes and became a Billionaire in dollar. They will never integrate. They are part of the people killing local industries. The local oil manufacturer is not supported. Indonesian and Singapore sell palm oil in Canada and in the US. They got the seed from us in 1970ies.
Every Nigerian crying over the cost of tomatoes should be slapped. Every home needs to have their small garden. Let your kids plant seeds in buckets. Go online and see how to plant few things at home. Dubai plants in the desert. plant something even if it is tomatoes. I cry for Nigeria. The mentality of people kills. The world is moving forward, some people are still stuck in 1912
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Massage Skills While Massaging A Lady (Video) by mickyeddi(m): 10:26pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ugly fat pig!
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Massage Skills While Massaging A Lady (Video) by capofwesh(m): 10:29pm On Mar 05, 2022
Goldbw122:
Allow him to leave his life. Have you wondered why you’ve never sent money to him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olamide's 'Jagaban Pose' Is Trending On Instagram Now, Will It Go Viral? / Teju Babyface's Father Carrying Him In 1979 Vs Teju Babyface Carrying His Son / Adesua Etomi Reacts As Her Son Unfollows Her Friends, Blocks 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.