Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,870 members, 7,855,561 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

Apartment Complex Bans Flying Of American Flag (watch) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Apartment Complex Bans Flying Of American Flag (watch) (459 Views)

Man In Ogun Goes With Nigerian Flag / Why I Think The Beheading Of American Journalist James Foley Video Is Fake / Nigerian Merchant Navy Corps Set To Flag Off Kogi State Command (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apartment Complex Bans Flying Of American Flag (watch) by ngodus: 3:53am On Jun 29, 2011
MARLTON, N.J. (CBS) – As people in the New Amsterdam Apartments in Marlton prepare for the 4th of July, red, white and blue started popping up around the complex. That was until a flier prohibiting the hanging of flags or signs was delivered to mailboxes Friday.

“I was so upset. How can they ban the American flag?” wondered Lois Lawrence.

She’s lived in the complex for 13 years. Her father was in the military and her son-in-law is a deployed marine.

Watch The Video …

http://kabibi.com/lates-news/latest-news/4288-apartment-complex-bans-flying-of-american-flag-watch.html

(1) (Reply)

To Be Or Not To Be / Objectivity And Positive Ideas / Pls Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.