Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Ever Had An Encounter With A Demon?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ever Had An Encounter With A Demon?? (817 Views)

A Demon Spoted At The Top Of A Church In Italy(with Video) / Has Anyone Actually Seen A Demon Before? / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Had An Encounter With A Demon?? by ikorodureporta: 11:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
Can you describe what you saw??
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With A Demon?? by Puremind1225: 11:08pm On Mar 05, 2022
How? Is it in a dream or physical?
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With A Demon?? by ikorodureporta: 11:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
I'v had many encounters,...

The one most common is what some of you call sleep paralysis, which is actually the demons pinning you down so as to operate freely...
In most of those times while struggling to get out of their trap, the people I see usually have deformed dentition, or mouthless cheesy

I'v also fought physically with a demon,..although I was still unconscious, but could see the beast chasing me...it's just like that image that native doctors use on their sign board of a human with many curly horns

1 Like

Re: Ever Had An Encounter With A Demon?? by Righteousness2(m): 11:55pm On Mar 05, 2022
Demons, Principalities, Powers, rulers of Darkness and so on are Real.
But there is a Name and Power they tremble at, fear and Bow to.

They Fear , tremble and Bow at the mention of the Name of JESUS CHRIST. But Mentioning the Name of JESUS should be done in Holiness and Purity else Na dem go Slap and Punch you.

So Whether Sleep Paralysis or Dream Paralysis or Concious or Unconcious Ecounters with Demons, all you need is to be seated Under the Shadow of the ALMIGHTY GOD. So when you Call the Name above all Names ( JESUS CHRIST), it will answer for you.

1 Like

Re: Ever Had An Encounter With A Demon?? by DoggoneDogg: 12:17am On Mar 06, 2022
[s]
ikorodureporta:

The one most common is what some of you call sleep paralysis, which is actually the demons pinning you down so as to operate freely...
In most of those times while struggling to get out of their trap, the people I see usually have deformed dentition, or mouthless cheesy

I'v also fought physically with a demon,..although I was still unconscious, but could see the beast chasing me...it's just like that image that native doctors use on their sign board of a human with many curly horns
[/s]

Why do they need to pin you down when they can just operate while you sleep?

Some of you are just dumb

5 Likes

Re: Ever Had An Encounter With A Demon?? by DoggoneDogg: 12:18am On Mar 06, 2022
[s]
Righteousness2:
Demons, Principalities, Powers, rulers of Darkness and so on are Real.
But there is a Name and Power they tremble at, fear and Bow to.

They Fear , tremble and Bow at the mention of the Name of JESUS CHRIST. But Mentioning the Name of JESUS should be done in Holiness and Purity else Na dem go Slap and Punch you.

So Whether Sleep Paralysis or Dream Paralysis or Concious or Unconcious Ecounters with Demons, all you need is to be seated Under the Shadow of the ALMIGHTY GOD. So when you Call the Name above all Names ( JESUS CHRIST), it will answer for you.
[/s]

The day I catch you one-on-one will be the happiest day of my life

Re: Ever Had An Encounter With A Demon?? by paxonel(m): 12:32am On Mar 06, 2022
Demon my foot

1 Like

Re: Ever Had An Encounter With A Demon?? by ikorodureporta: 1:49am On Mar 06, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Why do they need to pin you down when they can just operate while you sleep?

Some of you are just dumb

That's why it's spiritual.. they can easily hack into your body while you are asleep...if you think spiritual powers do no exist, ask why deliverance ministers tell people to fast before coming, ... Or go ask that nollywood guy wetin happen to him for synagogue

1 Like

Re: Ever Had An Encounter With A Demon?? by DoggoneDogg: 1:53am On Mar 06, 2022
[s]
ikorodureporta:

That's why it's spiritual.. they can easily hack into your body while you are asleep...if you think spiritual powers do no exist, ask why deliverance ministers tell people to fast before coming, ... Or go ask that nollywood guy wetin happen to him for synagogue
[/s]

Again, why do they need to pin you down if you're already asleep, Einstein?

3 Likes

Re: Ever Had An Encounter With A Demon?? by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:02am On Mar 06, 2022
Several.

Once was in 2019 after I had counseled a Nairalander who was being tormented by demons to the extent of going insane at some point, on what he needed to do to be set free...

Later that night I had a dream where I saw that particular post, after which a dark being with glowing eyes appeared before me, and said, "I am the demon of light"...

I had never seen such a being before, so I was just staring at it wondering why it was telling me such a thing. However I wasn't moved at all as I woke up immediately afterwards and soon went back to sleep.

I supposed it was the demon behind the guy's attacks which showed up since it happened that same night not long after I just counseled him, moreover prior to the demon's appearance, I had seen the same NL post in the dream...

God bless.
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With A Demon?? by Kobojunkie: 2:22am On Mar 06, 2022
ikorodureporta:
Why hack you while you sleep? Why not while you are awake? undecided

Your fasts(starvation diets) are nothing but glorified diet plans and nothing more. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ever Had An Encounter With A Demon?? by helinues: 5:06am On Mar 06, 2022
We are now padi after the encounter.

He just left self.

undecided
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With A Demon?? by LordReed(m): 1:09pm On Mar 06, 2022
… At night I can't sleep, I toss and turn
Candle sticks in the dark, visions of bodies being burned
Four walls just staring at a nigga
I'm paranoid, sleeping with my finger on the trigger
My mother's always stressing I ain't living right
But I ain't going out without a fight
See, everytime my eyes close
I start sweatin, and blood starts comin out my nose
… It's somebody watchin' the ak'
But I don't know who it is, so I'm watchin my back
I can see him when I'm deep in the covers
When I awake I don't see the motherfucker
He owns a black hat like I own
A black suit and a cane like my own
Some might say "take a chill, b"
But Bleep that shit, there's a nigga trying to kill me
… I'm pumping in the clip when the wind blows
Every twenty seconds got me peeping out my window
Investigating the joint for traps
Checking my telephone for taps
I'm staring at the woman on the corner
It's bleeped up when your mind is playing tricks on you

3 Likes

Re: Ever Had An Encounter With A Demon?? by TA4TA4: 1:59pm On Mar 06, 2022
LordReed:

The last verse was the dopest.... This year's Halloween fell on a weekend...
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With A Demon?? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2022
ikorodureporta:

Yep! Many. One is here and his name is Lordreed, although that one is a Satan avatar, so may be he should be counted. Ehen Judasix, he is a true demon. When he comes, the whole place stinks (for those who have a nose to smell) . Meen, the guy has many demons in him. Then there was another one that bit me and ran away some years back.
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With A Demon?? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:18pm On Mar 06, 2022
ikorodureporta:

Yep! Fought those beasts too. Most especially when I am most rest filled in a very very deep good sleep. They sometimes creep in and ruin my sleeping.

And the easiest is those seducing bitches, I don't even allow them a place to stay. Bitch. Next thing they must do is to stroke you which those bastards are covering it up by calling it "Wet dream".
Why not "Fuqd in spirit?"

Killed the bitch in secondary school, so now in my sleep vs dreams vs awake, we be enemies.

1 Like

Re: Ever Had An Encounter With A Demon?? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2022
Most women are demons which people call "Witches"!
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With A Demon?? by LordReed(m): 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Yep! Fought those beasts too. Most especially when I am most rest filled in a very very deep good sleep. They sometimes creep in and ruin my sleeping.

And the easiest is those seducing bitches, I don't even allow them a place to stay. Bitch. Next thing they must do is to stroke you which those bastards are covering it up by calling it "Wet dream".
Why not "Fuqd in spirit?"

Killed the bitch in secondary school, so now in my sleep vs dreams vs awake, we be enemies.

LoLz! Small small we dey see the true you. Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Ever Had An Encounter With A Demon?? by TenQ: 2:58pm On Mar 06, 2022
ikorodureporta:
Demons are not physical beings: they either operate through a person or through your mind and subconscious.

The very first time I attempted a deliverance was a disaster.
The demonized woman with her eyes shut tight grabbed me by my shirt collar and screamed into my face, "..who called you into this matter...go and fight your own family demons...".
Thank God for the bredren who came to rescue me from her hands and eventually delivered her from the demon.

I had to do my cleansing after that. But it's a day I can never forget.
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With A Demon?? by ikorodureporta: 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2022
LordReed:
cheesy so u sabi hiphop
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With A Demon?? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! Small small we dey see the true you. Bwahahahahaha!

grin I have always been real and on the earth. grin
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With A Demon?? by LordReed(m): 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2022
ikorodureporta:

cheesy so u sabi hiphop

Na me suppose dey ask you. LoL
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With A Demon?? by LordReed(m): 6:17pm On Mar 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin I have always been real and on the earth. grin

You've been forming. No worry na small small. LoLz.
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With A Demon?? by Judas1X: 5:59am On Oct 09, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Yep! Many. One is here and his name is Lordreed, although that one is a Satan avatar, so may be he should be counted. Ehen Judasix, he is a true demon. When he comes, the whole place stinks (for those who have a nose to smell) . Meen, the guy has many demons in him. Then there was another one that bit me and ran away some years back.
It's almost funny how you call me a demon and think you've made a damning insult that will make me feel bad if I read it grin grin grin. I insist that I'm a DEMON. A one man legion. You can't run from me. The fact that you call me a demon only shows your fear and cowardice. You know you can never outlast me in a verbal duel. I always drag you into the mud cheesy cheesy. You know that whenever we cross paths, I run circles around you and leave you looking more clueless than when we started. You're no match for me
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With A Demon?? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:17am On Oct 09, 2022
Judas1X:
It's almost funny how you call me a demon and think you've made a damning insult that will make me feel bad if I read it grin grin grin. I insist that I'm a DEMON. A one man legion. You can't run from me. The fact that you call me a demon only shows your fear and cowardice. You know you can never outlast me in a verbal duel. I always drag you into the mud cheesy cheesy. You know that whenever we cross paths, I run circles around you and leave you looking more clueless than when we started. You're no match for me..

grin o I wish you people would learn that calling a very filthy person, "a pig" is not an insult. grin

Secondly, I did give acknowledge your title "king of the verbal filth" so, no one is challenging your throne! grin
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With A Demon?? by Judas1X: 6:23am On Oct 09, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin o I wish you people would learn that calling a very filthy person, "a pig" is not an insult. grin

Secondly, I did give acknowledge (sic) your title "king of the verbal filth" so, no one is challenging your throne! grin

grin Don't try too hard. Take a look at your grammar and see that none of your parents was able to train you any better than a stray street dog. For they themselves were the offshoot of inferior parentage. grin grin

Your home is no better than a cattle breeding ground where little malformed humans are produced without proper care. grin grin cheesy grin

Your father isn't just an illiterate , he fathered a buffoon like you whose head has more dead tissue than brain cells. And your mother's fixed address must be the cheapest ashawo joint in town. If she wasn't a greedy little prostitutê, she would never have married an illiterate like your father who never taught his accursed son how to write properly. cheesy cheesy grin

Kwaaaaaaaakwaaaaaakwaaa grin grin
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With A Demon?? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:26am On Oct 09, 2022
Judas1X:

grin [b]Don't try too hard. Take a look at your grammar ...

grin You got the message, so no issue. grin
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With A Demon?? by Judas1X: 6:36am On Oct 09, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin You got the message, so no issue. grin
An insult is an insult no matter how hard you try to twist it, so don't start wailing whenever I give you what you rightly deserve cheesy
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With A Demon?? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:46am On Oct 09, 2022
Judas1X:

An insult is an insult no matter how hard you try to twist it, so don't start wailing whenever I give you what you rightly deserve cheesy

There is no twisting in calling a very filthy person, "a pig" and in defamation, (The Law against Insults) calling a very filthy person, "a pig" is not an insult (defamation).
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With A Demon?? by orisa37: 7:03am On Oct 09, 2022
Ikorodureporta,

MIYETTI ALLAH CATTLE BREEDERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA IS ACTUALLY A MIYETTI ALLAH CABAL BRIGANDS AGAINST NIGERIA-MACBAN.

AND IS ONE.
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With A Demon?? by Judas1X: 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

There is no twisting in calling a very filthy person, "a pig" and in defamation, (The Law against Insults) calling a very filthy person, "a pig" is not an insult (defamation).
Then you shouldn't take offense whenever I call you a retard and illiterate cheesy. Afterall, your posts on this forum are ample evidence of that. grin cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Backlash Greets Sterling Bank’s ‘like Agege Bread, He Rose’ Easter Message / What Did Islam Say About Blasphemy / Is Mary The Mother Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.