Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,032 members, 7,838,582 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Is This Supposed To Be A Testimony? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This Supposed To Be A Testimony? (708 Views)

A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday / How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? / My 2021 Wins — A Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Supposed To Be A Testimony? by Sermwell(m): 10:10am On Mar 06, 2022
A woman just gave a testimony in my church now of how she received the sum of 700k "strange alert". The whole church screamed in celebration with her. I could even hear some person wishpering "I tap into your grace"

When pastor came up to the alter to preach, he kept emphasising on the strange alert and how God works in a misterious way.
I personally think this woman should report to the bank or police instead of claiming miracle or giving testimony.

Christains in the house, what do you all think?

cc: lalasticlala
cc: seun

3 Likes

Re: Is This Supposed To Be A Testimony? by Hashabiah: 10:11am On Mar 06, 2022
An unverified story .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Supposed To Be A Testimony? by immortalcrown(m): 10:12am On Mar 06, 2022
Na dem dey bring shame to Christianity. When bad things favour dem, dem call am grace. When dem succeed in evil act, dem say de success na miracle. Na when she fail to pay tithe dat kind pastor go change am for her.

1 Like

Re: Is This Supposed To Be A Testimony? by pyyxxaro: 10:13am On Mar 06, 2022
Sermwell:
A woman just gave a testimony in my church now of how she received the sum of 700k "strange alert". The whole church screamed in celebration with her. I could even hear some person wishpering "I tap into your grace"

When pastor came up to the alter to preach, he kept emphasising on the strange alert and how God works in a misterious way.
I personally think this woman should report to the bank or police instead of claiming miracle or giving testimony.

OP , Olumo rock fall on ur goat testes
Re: Is This Supposed To Be A Testimony? by Sermwell(m): 10:14am On Mar 06, 2022
Hashabiah:
An unverified story .
This is very true oga. I think I have even heard this kind of testimony in the church before. But this one caught my attention because of the money involved.

1 Like

Re: Is This Supposed To Be A Testimony? by Kingosytex(m): 10:20am On Mar 06, 2022
Being alive and healthy is the greatest testimony and miracle.
Re: Is This Supposed To Be A Testimony? by Kingosytex(m): 10:21am On Mar 06, 2022
Sermwell:

EFCC looking at the woman like.

If I were her, I wouldn't spend a dime from that money until everything is sorted out.

Righteousness2 captured it better.

1 Like

Re: Is This Supposed To Be A Testimony? by LordReed(m): 10:22am On Mar 06, 2022
Sermwell:

Could be a mistaken transfer but more importantly human beings like to embellish their stories, she probably is not telling what transpired before she got the "strange alert" like it might be someone owing her or payment for a job done.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Supposed To Be A Testimony? by Righteousness2(m): 10:23am On Mar 06, 2022
Strange alert defers!
There are Strange alerts that are angelic and Divinely orchestrated

There are strange alerts that are human errors.
If you see one you don't know, you do well to go to the bank to try to know how.

I know of a woman who got an alert of over a million Naira. She didn't know who did it. She visited the bank for almost 2 months to Complain about it. The bank could not trace where it came from or the person.

I Have personally received a strange alert with no name. Up still tomorrow, I don't know who sent it to me.
I was so broke with no shishi! Only for me to get a mail of some good cash in my account.

1 Like

Re: Is This Supposed To Be A Testimony? by Kingosytex(m): 10:25am On Mar 06, 2022
Righteousness2:
Strange alert defers!

If you see one you don't know, you do well to go to the bank to try to know how.

I know of a woman who got an alert of over a million Naira. She didn't know who did it. She visited the bank for almost 2 months to Complain about it. The bank could not trace where it came from or the person.

I Have personally received a strange with no name. Up still tomorrow, I don't know who sent it to me. I was so broke with no shishi! Only for me to get a mail of some good cash in my account.

I agree with this wholeheartedly.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Supposed To Be A Testimony? by Sermwell(m): 10:28am On Mar 06, 2022
LordReed:

Could be a mistaken transfer but more importantly human beings like to embellish their stories, she probably is not telling what transpired before she got the "strange alert" like it might be someone owing her or payment for a job done.
But she said the alert came from 'nowhere'. I think that's why she called it strange. If someone is owing her that kind of money, it won't be a strange alert!
Re: Is This Supposed To Be A Testimony? by Sermwell(m): 10:29am On Mar 06, 2022
cry
Righteousness2:
Strange alert defers!

I Have personally received a strange with no name. Up still tomorrow, I don't know who sent it to me. I was so broke with no shishi! Only for me to get a mail of some good cash in my account.
Did you spend the money??

1 Like

Re: Is This Supposed To Be A Testimony? by NwaAmaikpe: 10:29am On Mar 06, 2022
shocked

God provides for us in the strangest ways at the peak of our needs.
He did it for Abraham, used Ravens in feeding Elijah so he can as well send spiritual alerts.

My Bible tells me that the steps of the righteous are ordered by the Lord.
He has ordered mine a million times but I'd just narrate one.

One day, I was so sex starved.
I left home to visit my friend who lived in the same county. Luckily he wasn't home but his wife was. One thing led to another and we ended up having sex.

Till today, I believe that kpekus was divinely arranged.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Supposed To Be A Testimony? by jmoore(m): 10:47am On Mar 06, 2022
Righteousness2:
Strange alert defers!

All bank transactions are traceable. Name of the sender is not the only thing that is tied to a transaction.

1 Like

Re: Is This Supposed To Be A Testimony? by Righteousness2(m): 10:54am On Mar 06, 2022
Sermwell:
cry
Did you spend the money??

Of Course!
Re: Is This Supposed To Be A Testimony? by Righteousness2(m): 10:55am On Mar 06, 2022
Be quiet! I tell you a live Experience, you are speaking Grammar.
jmoore:

All bank transactions are traceable. Name of the sender is not the only thing that is tied to a transaction.

Re: Is This Supposed To Be A Testimony? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:06am On Mar 06, 2022
Sermwell:
A woman just gave a testimony in my church now of how she received the sum of 700k "strange alert". The whole church screamed in celebration with her. I could even hear some person wishpering "I tap into your grace"...

Testimony means "what a person says or said".

So, since she said it, it is her testimony for it is her Say, even if it is a horrible one.

And it does not mean we believe her nor we accept her sayings nor we are to take it as Right and and Good and True!
Re: Is This Supposed To Be A Testimony? by jmoore(m): 11:08am On Mar 06, 2022
Righteousness2:
Be quiet! I tell you a live Experience, you are speaking Grammar.

Shutup!!

Experience without knowledge makes no sense.

Imagine someone saying a bitcoin was sent to his wallet and the sender can't be traced.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Supposed To Be A Testimony? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:25am On Mar 06, 2022
Righteousness2:
[i]Strange alert defers!

Bros eh, The King of Righteousness clearly told us that "Revenues without right, is Un-Right.
Re: Is This Supposed To Be A Testimony? by psalmsmiles(m): 11:30am On Mar 06, 2022
Wow
Re: Is This Supposed To Be A Testimony? by Righteousness2(m): 11:33am On Mar 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Bros eh, The King of Righteousness clearly told us that "Revenues without right, is Un-Right.

Grow in the Knowledge and Power of Christ so you Understand HIS ways and you don't misquote HIS words.

1 Like

Re: Is This Supposed To Be A Testimony? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:35am On Mar 06, 2022
Righteousness2:

Grow in the Knowledge and Power of Christ so you Understand HIS ways and you don't misquote HIS words.

I like growing, so teach me, do you say that "revenues without right," is Righteous?

1 Like

Re: Is This Supposed To Be A Testimony? by LordReed(m): 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2022
Sermwell:

But she said the alert came from 'nowhere'. I think that's why she called it strange. If someone is owing her that kind of money, it won't be a strange alert!

Yeah but like I said it could be an embellishment.
Re: Is This Supposed To Be A Testimony? by KnownUnknown: 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2022
Righteousness2:

.[/i]

This claim is so silly, I can’t stop laughing at it. I just can’t fathom the level of ignorance and dishonesty that would make someone write such a thing.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Supposed To Be A Testimony? by tillaman(m): 2:05pm On Mar 06, 2022
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Supposed To Be A Testimony? by uchaymart(m): 2:05pm On Mar 06, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He did it for Abraham, used Ravens in feeding Elijah so he can as well send spiritual alerts.

I left home to visit my friend who lived in the same county. Luckily he wasn't home but his wife was. One thing led to another and we ended up having sex.

grin grin grin chukwu meere gi ebere

1 Like

Re: Is This Supposed To Be A Testimony? by Kobojunkie: 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2022
Kingosytex:
Being alive and healthy is the greatest testimony and miracle.
Why is that? undecided
Re: Is This Supposed To Be A Testimony? by Ajibade123(m): 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
This is funny o
the woman doesn't know that it is a crime for her to spend money mistakingly credited into her account

when the police come for her they should arrest both herself and her pastor
Re: Is This Supposed To Be A Testimony? by Ajibade123(m): 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
Righteousness2:

I expect that you have reached the peak of this knowledge you are talking about??
Re: Is This Supposed To Be A Testimony? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

wtf
Re: Is This Supposed To Be A Testimony? by budaatum: 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2023
Sermwell:

This is very true oga. I think I have even heard this kind of testimony in the church before. But this one caught my attention because of the money involved.

I saw your thread on tribes and expected no less. This one though makes me laugh.

You think, you heard, because the money it's true, lol.

Have you not heard of ẹbọ where pastor pays someone to say they are healed so you may believe? There's even people going from one church to another 'testifying', so why would you so easily believe?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Did Elijah Reincarnated As John The Baptist? / God Sees Your Heart Desires, He Knows Your Needs !!! / Answers In Genesis — Why Creation Is Important To Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.