Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,741 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Second Child Together (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Second Child Together (Photo) (34714 Views)

Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO / Tobi And CeeC Pose Together (Photo) / Biodun Okeowo And Senator Dino Melaye Pose Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Second Child Together (Photo) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2022
Congratulations to them.

Ajebor family. See how cute and fresh they all look.
Re: Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Second Child Together (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 9:29pm On Mar 06, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Alpha male and the church girl. cheesy
As in eeh...She proved to me women aren't sure of what they need till it time..

She was saying TeddyA isn't her type of man as church girl and tatoo guy... grin grin

Before the show could go 3weeks into, she don love up...Na good lady spotted by a bad guy cheesy

For her to make him cry when she left was the confirmation of Teddy's love for her..They started well.

Congrats to them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Second Child Together (Photo) by Fretice(m): 9:37pm On Mar 06, 2022
I MET MY WIFE ON NAIRALAND 7 YEARS AGO THEN NAIRALAND WASNT A TROLL. WE ARE MARRIED WITH A BABY BOY NAME KING
Re: Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Second Child Together (Photo) by empressSkincare(f): 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2022
holaralph:
I MET MY WIFE ON NAIRALAND 7 YEARS AGO THEN NAIRALAND WASNT A TROLL. WE ARE MARRIED WITH A BABY BOY NAME KING

Wow! Congratulations
Re: Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Second Child Together (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2022
Congrats bamteddy.
Re: Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Second Child Together (Photo) by Iamolukorede(m): 9:40pm On Mar 06, 2022
This guys are compatible, forget stories for the gods. For them still waxing strong until this day it takes compatibility and yet added another baby too within the space of over 3 years, big brother nija brought them together and it is the biggest thing that as ever happen to both of them ..

Congratulations guys, stay loved up ..
Re: Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Second Child Together (Photo) by 77up(m): 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2022
chatinent:
Abi na born these people come this life come born?
Low

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Second Child Together (Photo) by letitrainnow(m): 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2022
Beautiful...
Re: Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Second Child Together (Photo) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 06, 2022
Congratulations cheesy
Re: Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Second Child Together (Photo) by weljewel: 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2022
Praise be to God
Re: Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Second Child Together (Photo) by wiseoneking: 10:02pm On Mar 06, 2022
chatinent:
Arm chair critics, you can never satisfied this world. If they didn't born now, they would have said she has destroyed her womb or why is it taking too long or barren womb. Now God blessed them just with two kids and a bitter soul is there lamenting who doesn't even know whether he will have such and have and still not retain them. Just be careful of careless write up, there is always nemesis or BOMARANG in future.
Re: Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Second Child Together (Photo) by kayperry: 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

No be small fucking this people Bleep for this their marriage o.

Teddy A Sabi knack, Bambam Sabi collect die. They're compatible.

Waiting for my teddy A that will drive me crazy with his dick.

why is your body covering the cloth, what you need is yahoo boys to taillor you up with xtra large AK bullet shirt grin
Re: Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Second Child Together (Photo) by spiceadole: 11:26pm On Mar 06, 2022
chatinent:

If Dem no born, una go still drag them.

World pipo.
Impossible to please

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Second Child Together (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 1:43am On Mar 07, 2022
The toilet couple
Re: Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Second Child Together (Photo) by ecomalchemist(m): 1:55am On Mar 07, 2022
Munzy14:

As in eeh...She proved to me women aren't sure of what they need till it time..

She was saying TeddyA isn't her type of man as church girl and tatoo guy... grin grin

Before the show could go 3weeks into, she don love up...Na good lady spotted by a bad guy cheesy

For her to make him cry when she left was the confirmation of Teddy's love for her..They started well.

Congrats to them.

Great analysis, Teddy A was the right man that she needed to put her in check at that time.

Women don't really know what they want if you ask me.
Re: Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Second Child Together (Photo) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:26am On Mar 07, 2022
I'm happy for them,we found love in hopeless places
Re: Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Second Child Together (Photo) by Brian47(m): 7:27am On Mar 07, 2022
meobizy:
Meanwhile Nairalanders are nothing but trolls.

My fellow troll
Affa na
Re: Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Second Child Together (Photo) by meobizy(f): 8:08am On Mar 07, 2022
Brian47:

My fellow troll
Affa na
Nothing much. JAMB don jam you this year? A lot of prayers are needed this year to succeed in the examination.
Re: Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Second Child Together (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 8:42am On Mar 07, 2022
ecomalchemist:

Great analysis, Teddy A was the right man that she needed to put her in check at that time.

Women don't really know what they want if you ask me.
Rightly said...Teddy was the right guy for her..I followed the show, and he was constantly putting her in check...

The bolded is the reason they date who they think they love, but marry who is available and ready.. cheesy
Re: Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Second Child Together (Photo) by phemmyfour: 9:06am On Mar 07, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

No be small fucking this people Bleep for this their marriage o.

Teddy A Sabi knack, Bambam Sabi collect die. They're compatible.

Waiting for my teddy A that will drive me crazy with his dick.
But shey you sabi collect
Re: Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Second Child Together (Photo) by Brian47(m): 10:31am On Mar 07, 2022
meobizy:
Nothing much. JAMB don jam you this year? A lot of prayers are needed this year to succeed in the examination.

But I've already gotten admission na.
Jamb is a thing of the past
Re: Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Second Child Together (Photo) by meobizy(f): 2:53pm On Mar 07, 2022
Brian47:

But I've already gotten admission na.
Jamb is a thing of the past
Good. Happy trolling and more grease to your elbow.
Re: Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Second Child Together (Photo) by AceRoyal: 11:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
Sweetbloom:
Congratulations cheesy
Hi, can we chat on whatsapp?
Re: Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Second Child Together (Photo) by Pukkalolo: 11:18am On Mar 15, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Alpha male and the church girl. cheesy

It reminds me of this story grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu At 18 / Davido Dancing To Unavailable With Chris Brown And Poco Lee / Kemen Challenged To Do 20 Push Ups While Carrying Man Weighing 114kg (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.