Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Mercy Aigbe Praised As A Virtuous Wife In Her Husband's Village (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Praised As A Virtuous Wife In Her Husband's Village (Photos) (47758 Views)

Nigerian Lady Celebrates As She Crowned In A River In Her Village. PHOTOS / Davido Storms Infinix Stores In Computer Village (Photos) / "I Dey Feel Like Jolly Nyame" - 2face Praised Jailed Ex-Governor (Throwback Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Praised As A Virtuous Wife In Her Husband's Village (Photos) by Sophiebabe85(f): 2:20am On Mar 07, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywAJ2hZ4vPY

Mercy Aigbe visits her new husband's village & was praised, adore and hyped as a virtuous new wife

She posted
Hearty Congratulations to you Ade mi @kazimadeoti on your well deserved award, to say i am proud of you is an understatement, you are good man with a great heart and an awesome forgiving spirit . God will continue to elevate you ...

You are a huge blessing to your community and i am more than glad that you are being celebrated by your people the way you deserve.

Thank you Igbomina for the awesome reception and the massive love, i was so overwhelmed and i am glad to be part of you... �

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CaxO2OggQCU/?utm_medium=copy_link

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Praised As A Virtuous Wife In Her Husband's Village (Photos) by Sophiebabe85(f): 2:21am On Mar 07, 2022
More

Re: Mercy Aigbe Praised As A Virtuous Wife In Her Husband's Village (Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 4:26am On Mar 07, 2022
Useless women, these are some people's role models.

161 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Praised As A Virtuous Wife In Her Husband's Village (Photos) by Soulspeace(f): 5:08am On Mar 07, 2022
Is never okay to break a happy home

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Praised As A Virtuous Wife In Her Husband's Village (Photos) by ZhanVeera(f): 5:26am On Mar 07, 2022
Good for her
Blaming her and ignoring the man makes you nothing but a hypocrite,

We're just too quick to castigate people,

She should enjoy her life while it last, tomorrow isn't certain for anyone

People carrying her matter for head,,,,, forgetting that they'll do even more worst things for the dough

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Praised As A Virtuous Wife In Her Husband's Village (Photos) by chatinent: 6:43am On Mar 07, 2022
You mean a virtuous husband snatcher?

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Praised As A Virtuous Wife In Her Husband's Village (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 07, 2022
All these social media marriages doesn't end well. Why not keep your sh!ts private undecided

24 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Praised As A Virtuous Wife In Her Husband's Village (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 11:35am On Mar 07, 2022
People Decieving People!!

Definition of "Virtuous Woman" has been bastardized in this Generation

Don't be Deceived!
No Home breaker or Husband Snatcher is anything Virtuous!
A Husband Snatcher or Home Breaker is a Thief!

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Praised As A Virtuous Wife In Her Husband's Village (Photos) by dododawa1: 11:55am On Mar 07, 2022
Poor people don't have CHOICE, sometime.

13 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Praised As A Virtuous Wife In Her Husband's Village (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:57am On Mar 07, 2022
I'm tired of reading about this woman and her matter, abeg Nigerian busybodies should free her and let her live her life how she wants it! undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Praised As A Virtuous Wife In Her Husband's Village (Photos) by 9jabaiterfc(f): 11:58am On Mar 07, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Mercy Aigbe Praised As A Virtuous Wife In Her Husband's Village (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 07, 2022
Iffa doke this woman
Re: Mercy Aigbe Praised As A Virtuous Wife In Her Husband's Village (Photos) by Tboymessiah(m): 11:58am On Mar 07, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

As for mercy aigbe, na shameless person she be,
Any way the man na drug Barron, so what do u expect from mercy, marrying the man, is an opportunity for him to explore in her concain deal.

That man wey dey talk like Mumu, another Yoruba Muslim disgracing Islam as usual

10 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Praised As A Virtuous Wife In Her Husband's Village (Photos) by paulolee(m): 11:58am On Mar 07, 2022
common friends around wey she gather share 50k Gv them naim de hype her....all these pics n smiles are just for the gram make haters for no blast her.
who leaves a married man dt cheats n stick as a second wife for another?..
she av every right to leave her previous wedding bt its better staying single than going as a second wife bt I pray her case ends well

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Praised As A Virtuous Wife In Her Husband's Village (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 11:58am On Mar 07, 2022
Virtuous Akunakuna cool

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Praised As A Virtuous Wife In Her Husband's Village (Photos) by Sarsaproko: 11:59am On Mar 07, 2022
You can't make a housewife out of a hoe..

Esan kogbo ogun esan a ke o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Praised As A Virtuous Wife In Her Husband's Village (Photos) by bestman09(m): 11:59am On Mar 07, 2022
grin
Fake smile. Fake life

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Praised As A Virtuous Wife In Her Husband's Village (Photos) by Devil1Messenger: 11:59am On Mar 07, 2022
Freestainworld:
Useless women, these are some people's role models.
Na d man useless

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Praised As A Virtuous Wife In Her Husband's Village (Photos) by Vickym1(f): 11:59am On Mar 07, 2022
Because she's a celebrity so people would want to associate with her and call her a virtuous husband snatcher.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Praised As A Virtuous Wife In Her Husband's Village (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
Who is she?

Is she Ukrainian President wife?

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Praised As A Virtuous Wife In Her Husband's Village (Photos) by bigdammyj: 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
Noted
Re: Mercy Aigbe Praised As A Virtuous Wife In Her Husband's Village (Photos) by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
This lady's toto is matured but still very tight (Good quality toto)

This is the reason why guys including an ex-governor of a state are chasing her around. grin

Only experienced guys who appreciate quality will understand

10 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Praised As A Virtuous Wife In Her Husband's Village (Photos) by geelite(m): 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
juju at work kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Praised As A Virtuous Wife In Her Husband's Village (Photos) by astoca: 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
All i saw was a displacement reaction. HOW I WISH I WAS TAUGHT CHEMISTRY USING THIS EXAMPLE

Potassium(K) is stronger than Sodium(Na), hence displaces it from the solution of Sodium Nitrate NaNO3. I hope y'all remember the activity series

Shora fun Obinrin o
Oluwa awa pelu re

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Praised As A Virtuous Wife In Her Husband's Village (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
We are getting to the point where marrying a harlot/husband snatcher would be the new normal. And there are many girls that will emulate this trend.

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Praised As A Virtuous Wife In Her Husband's Village (Photos) by nurudeen181(m): 12:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
iyawo wa olowo...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. / Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) / Portable Flaunts His New Girls At A Kenyan Club (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.