Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,175 members, 7,849,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

Parents, Encourage Your Children! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Parents, Encourage Your Children! (301 Views)

15 Bible Verses To Encourage You / Why Does The Bible Condemn The Rich And Encourage You To Be Poor Instead? / Bible Verses And Quotes To Encourage You In Trying Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents, Encourage Your Children! by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 07, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents, Encourage Your Children! by isaiah4life(m): 8:47am On Mar 07, 2022
That's it. I could remember when I bought my first soccer boot at the age of 7. My dad was like, what nonsense boot is it.

Although, I don't know how to play soccer cheesy, but I wanted him to see that I was cultivating the habit of getting things for myself at my tender age.

I wanted to stop relying on people to get my immediate needs.

My spirit was indeed crushed.

1 Like

Re: Parents, Encourage Your Children! by SurvivorM(f): 9:03am On Mar 07, 2022
Beautiful message Ma.
Some parents should learn to encourage their children

1 Like

Re: Parents, Encourage Your Children! by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 07, 2022
isaiah4life:
That's it. I could remember when I bought my first soccer boot at the age of 7. My dad was like, what nonsense boot is it.

Although, I don't know how to play soccer cheesy, but I wanted him to see that I was cultivating the habit of getting things for myself at my tender age.

I wanted to stop relying on people to get my immediate needs.

My spirit was indeed crushed.

Some parents don't fully understand how their words can kill a child.

1 Like

Re: Parents, Encourage Your Children! by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 07, 2022
SurvivorM:
Beautiful message Ma.
Some parents should learn to encourage their children

Absolutely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents, Encourage Your Children! by isaiah4life(m): 11:19am On Mar 07, 2022
Correct ma. I only hope our parents can do better.

Many dreams have been aborted because of how it was nurtured.

PastorMIsBack:

1 Like

Re: Parents, Encourage Your Children! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
isaiah4life:
Correct ma. I only hope our parents can do better.

Many dreams have been aborted because of how it was nurtured.

We'll do better especially if our parents didn't know any better. We won't want to repeat the cycle.

1 Like

Re: Parents, Encourage Your Children! by isaiah4life(m): 2:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
cheesy
PastorMIsBack:

We'll do better especially if our parents didn't know any better. We won't want to repeat the cycle.
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Parents, Encourage Your Children! by MARYIAN(f): 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
Some parents don't care at all cry some parents say sorts of mean discouraging words to their kids mainly cause of financial matters sad
PastorMIsBack:

1 Like

Re: Parents, Encourage Your Children! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
MARYIAN:
Some parents don't care at all cry some parents say sorts of mean discouraging words to their kids mainly cause of financial matters sad

It's very sad. Children take those negative words to heart. I can still remember some mean things my mum said to me many years ago cry which is why I try to encourage my children. I mean, we won't always get it right but we can try.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Rev Fr Recounts His Encounter With A Repentant Ogbanje / Our Gods Are Dead / Russian Invasion: Nigerian Pastor Loses Over N2.3bn Property In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.