Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,001 members, 7,859,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:12 PM

How Can I Get ICPC To Investigate Bursar Of Federal Science And Technical Colleg - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Can I Get ICPC To Investigate Bursar Of Federal Science And Technical Colleg (337 Views)

Ex-ABU VC And Bursar Arraigned For N1 Billion Fraud (Photos) / Gunmen Kill Gabriel Kola Abiodun, Bursar Of Anglican Church, Akure / Woman Flogs School Bursar In Sapele, Delta For Refusing Her Kids To Write Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get ICPC To Investigate Bursar Of Federal Science And Technical Colleg by akpunda86: 11:36am On Mar 07, 2022
The school bursar is reaping us,he is stealing as no man business,just used allocated fund for a capital projects and build another house in the village.All capital funds allocated to the school are used for personal projects.

A school bursar just recently bought a landed property close to his house for 60million Naira,
The school is bleeding and sometimes I wonder if agencies like ICPC and EFCC working.

A civil servant with cars worth 150 million in the compound.

Please I need ICPC probe this man
He has history of the criminal civil servant properties littered across the state.Mr Felix 08063114629.Lets save Federal Science Technical Awka from Hands of Fraudsters

Re: How Can I Get ICPC To Investigate Bursar Of Federal Science And Technical Colleg by ayoncox: 11:41am On Mar 07, 2022
akpunda86:
The school bursar is reaping us,he is stealing as no man business,just used allocated fund for a capital projects and build another house in the village.All capital funds allocated to the school are used for personal projects.

A school bursar just recently bought a landed property close to his house for 60million Naira,
The school is bleeding and sometimes I wonder if agencies like ICPC and EFCC working.

A civil servant with cars worth 150 million in the compound.

Please I need ICPC probe this man
He has history of the criminal civil servant properties littered across the state.Mr Felix 08063114629.Lets save Federal Science Technical Awka from Hands of Fraudsters
Get an investigative journalist to do a series on him and promote it on twitter. Head over to change.org and run a campaign
Re: How Can I Get ICPC To Investigate Bursar Of Federal Science And Technical Colleg by Mooh247: 11:42am On Mar 07, 2022
Write a petition through your lawyer and submit it at any ICPC zonal office, copy the letter to state and Headquarters Abuja.. to show seriousness send an email with the scanned copy of the letters to their email
Re: How Can I Get ICPC To Investigate Bursar Of Federal Science And Technical Colleg by akpunda86: 1:17pm On Mar 07, 2022
ayoncox:

Get an investigative journalist to do a series on him and promote it on twitter. Head over to change.org and run a campaign

How please direct I'll appreciate as this bursar needs to refund all he has stolen and whistle blower policy how is it done

(1) (Reply)

Complation Video Of Delta & Imo State Yaho Boy Living Large After Plus Up / Three Missing Children Found By Police After Prayers Of Mummy Apo / Bomb Being Thrown In Sabon-gari,kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.