Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Relocation Sale!!! Various Household Furniture Available!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Relocation Sale!!! Various Household Furniture Available!!! (756 Views)

Relocation sale!!! / Replacement Of New Household Furniture / RELOCATION SALE: PLOT OF LAND WITH GERMAN FLOOR. I OWN IT! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocation Sale!!! Various Household Furniture Available!!! by origins: 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
Good day everyone!!!

Do you need to buy affordable household items?
Appliances, Electronics, gadgets, furniture, curtains and other décor items?

We got you covered!

Choose from a wide variety of household items.

Please reply to the item you need, and let us talk.

Items go to the person with the highest bid.

Thank you!

Re: Relocation Sale!!! Various Household Furniture Available!!! by Swiftly: 1:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
How much for the Gen and AC?

1 Like

Re: Relocation Sale!!! Various Household Furniture Available!!! by Xscape1993(m): 1:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
origins:
Good day everyone!!!

Do you need to buy affordable household items?
Appliances, Electronics, gadgets, furniture, curtains and other décor items?

We got you covered!

Choose from a wide variety of household items.

Please reply to the item you need, and let us talk.

Items go to the person with the highest bid.

Thank you!
Location please.
Re: Relocation Sale!!! Various Household Furniture Available!!! by origins: 1:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
These items are available for immediate inspection and pick up

White Tv Console
Toddler car seat
mamaroo baby rocker
Deep freezer

You can also contact me on 08155532514

Re: Relocation Sale!!! Various Household Furniture Available!!! by origins: 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
the ac is sold.
Generators are 6.5kva, priced from 120k

Most of the items are at berger, ajao estate and lekki
Re: Relocation Sale!!! Various Household Furniture Available!!! by Emaculate25(m): 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
Is there washing machine? And hw much is the bed
Re: Relocation Sale!!! Various Household Furniture Available!!! by Kennyliga112: 5:41am On Mar 08, 2022
Emaculate25:
i have a thermocouple 6 kg washing machine for sale
Re: Relocation Sale!!! Various Household Furniture Available!!! by Kennyliga112: 5:41am On Mar 08, 2022
Emaculate25:
I have a thermocool washing machine for sale
Re: Relocation Sale!!! Various Household Furniture Available!!! by origins: 10:54am On Mar 11, 2022
Kennyliga112:
I have a thermocool washing machine for sale
the bed is sold
Re: Relocation Sale!!! Various Household Furniture Available!!! by origins: 11:12am On Mar 11, 2022
Emaculate25:
the bed is sold
Re: Relocation Sale!!! Various Household Furniture Available!!! by dammielarey(m): 10:00am On Mar 13, 2022
syinix 1.5hp Air Conditioner.

it's as good and clean as new.

it's working perfectly.

Reason for sale: Relocation.

Price: 110k negotiatable

Pickup location - egbeda
https:///sca8du

(1) (Reply)

Clearance Sales In Ibadan / Pastors Work! / Why Was

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.