Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Top 3 Cryptocurrency To Buy Right Now - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top 3 Cryptocurrency To Buy Right Now (241 Views)

Tension In The Cryptocurrency World As 3 Cryptocurrency Firms Make Moves Towards / 3 Cryptocurrency Firms Shutting Down Over New Anti-money Laundering Regulations / Trading Of Cryptocurrency To Be Stopped By North Korea. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 3 Cryptocurrency To Buy Right Now by breetapp: 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2022
Hi there smiley,

So yesterday, I was listening to this Twitter space. Omo! shocked See the way people were just saying how much they make from crypto. I'm lagging o

Hmm! Me sef I wan chill with the big boys o, abi you no wan Bambam? wink

Well! I will teach you how to cash out with crypto, we must all blow grin, but you must pay me o cool

Here are 3 cryptocurrency you should invest in today:

1. Avalanche (AVAX)
When AVAX came out people were just downlooking it, now you see? undecided Since the beginning of 2021, Avalanche has soared more than 2,700 percent; from less than $3 then, now it's approaching $90, abi e Don reach? angry. AVAX is a big competitor, low key like Ethereum. Better go and buy now o! Avalanche is a top 10 cryptocurrency by the market cap.

2. Solana (SOL)
There's something about Solana that is creepy , it's doing like winchy winchy kiss. While bitcoin and ethereum were dragging first right at the top, Solana just knocked in and now it's a top 10 cryptocurrency of its own right, and it's $32 billion market cap is nothing to scoff at. Also, it's network fee is dramatically low, cos me I know se una too like awoof cool. While bitcoin and ethereum are fighting, solano is just seizing more opportunity to close the gap. Fear Solana o!

3. FTX Token (FTT)
FTX be like magic. Too underrated bro! Since the start of 2020, it has surged from $2.14 to $47 today. That is 2000% increase. I don't know what you're waiting for o? In January, FTX was valued at 32 billion dollars in the market cap, meanwhile last year October, it was just at 25 billion dollars. Abi na my eye dey pain me? embarassed

Wait, wait! Where are you going to? grin
Have you forgotten you'll pay me?
Oya, see how you'll pay me:
Just go and download Breet, and promise me you'll use Breet to cash out your cryptocurrency when you Don hammer wink grin

Download here: https://onelink.to/breet/
Breet: https://breet.app/
Help Centre: https://help.breet.app/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Top 3 Cryptocurrency To Buy Right Now by Aaat: 11:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
Earn daily trading binary options jump indicator check free info below

(1) (Reply)

Eyesore! The State Of Ochanja Market Roundabout, Onitsha. / 2022 FIFA World Cup: Associated Continents, Member Countries And Qualification / New Crushed Diamond Furniture Wholesale & Bling Home Accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.