Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,096 members, 7,852,701 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:25 AM

EDEN; The Heart Of Man And Portal Of Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / EDEN; The Heart Of Man And Portal Of Heaven (702 Views)

The Garden Of Eden:the Forbidden Fruit (picture) / 10 Things You Should Know About The Garden Of Eden / Wearing Seductive Clothes To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EDEN; The Heart Of Man And Portal Of Heaven by SpiritLifeNG: 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2022
EDEN was a physical dimension on earth and a meeting ground between the mortal , Adam and the immortal God. It is also an outward representation and infrastructure of the nature of the heart of man. It was a portal with which Adam could interface with the spirit of God. So God gave man a task to dress and and keep the Garden. Invariably, he was given a task to guard and keep his heart with all diligence . As long as he cultivated and consecrated his heart , eden would be accessible and suitable for God to interface with man and also prosecute the will of God into all the earth through man.

Eden was invaded by the prince of this world and man was tempted and he fell from Glory, because lust and pride was found in man when his heart was tried, he subjected his will and conscience to do the bidding of the prince of this world. So he fell from Glory, power and dominion which was God's design for man to subdue every creation.

Every Creature ceased to obey or recognise the sovereignty of man because man had rebelled against God. Adam was firstborn of his kind and by God's design , every creature will bear forth fruit according to it's kind.

But God knew man would possibly fall, he had another plan for salvation to redeem man which was already premeditated even before the foundations of the earth was laid. He began to raise priests and men after his heart, men of his covenant who could cultivate , keep and dress the garden of their heart.

Men who could offer incense and sacrifice from a contrite heart and broken spirit, men that could build altars, so that through their incorruptible heart, he could prosecute his will and salvation plan.

God found righteous men like Noah, Abraham he covenanted with, whose gardens were kept and well cultivated. Through their loins came out an incorruptible seed which was God's plan for salvation to restore man to Eden , the garden of God, a place of dominion and birthing forth his will, government and ordinances in the visible realm.

The birthing of Jesus , the seed of Jesse and seed of Abraham was God's salvation plan and covenant he birthed through Abraham.

Jesus being born of the spirit was sent from God in the likeness of the sinful flesh which was inherited from Adam. In the same sinful flesh he condemned sin and defeated the law of sin and death .

He cultivated his garden and dressed it. He was blameless and when the princes of this world came to try his heart, they found nothing.

He was God's incorruptible sacrifice. God being merciful to us spared not his son because he was the perfect and blameless lamb worthy to be sacrificed for all. He took upon himself our sins, and by the law of sin and death he died and was buried.

He rose again and God exalted him far above every other name and Was glorified and enthroned at the right and of God by God .

Jesus being the second Adam and first born of Every creature died for us all , that through him, we who believe in his name, death , burial and ressurrection shall live and live not unto ourselves but unto him who died for us and rose again.

By the law of creation, every tree shall bear forth fruit according to its kind . We are rooted in Christ , hence we are of Christ. We are no longer rooted in the first Adam who by him we were subject to the law of sin and death but in Christ we are rooted and by his law of the spirit of life we are made free from sin and death.

So brethren, i beseech you to put on the new man which is renewed in the knowledge of Christ. If Christ be in you, then the flesh is dead because of sin and the spirit is life because of his righteousness. Christ is the security we have in our hearts that we are purified and cleansed by his blood and when we pray to God, we can begin to ascend unto the mountain and Garden of God and appear before Him in his Holy place.

Shalom
Re: EDEN; The Heart Of Man And Portal Of Heaven by Victerica(m): 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2022
Wow.... Nice explanation.

So the Heart is the garden of Eden..
Re: EDEN; The Heart Of Man And Portal Of Heaven by Kobojunkie: 4:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
Victerica:

You actually bought into that hogwash? undecided
Re: EDEN; The Heart Of Man And Portal Of Heaven by Victerica(m): 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:

I pray that your eyes of understanding will be open
Re: EDEN; The Heart Of Man And Portal Of Heaven by Kobojunkie: 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2022
Victerica:
I pray that your eyes of understanding will be open
Eyes of understanding? You believe the hogwash posted and you think the reason is because it has to do with something you refer to as "eyes of understanding"? undecided

Unbelievable! It seems gullibility is default factory setting for so many of you out there. undecided

1 Like

Re: EDEN; The Heart Of Man And Portal Of Heaven by SpiritLifeNG: 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
Victerica:

Metaphorically, yes...
Re: EDEN; The Heart Of Man And Portal Of Heaven by SpiritLifeNG: 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:

You don't understand... If you have eternal life, you would know by eternal life; the light of God, that what i speak of is true.
Re: EDEN; The Heart Of Man And Portal Of Heaven by Kobojunkie: 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
SpiritLifeNG:
You don't understand... If you have eternal life, you would know by eternal life; the light of God, that what i speak of is true.
Stop making things up! Stop lying in the name of God! undecided

It is not by eternal life that you gain understanding and knowing of the Kingdom of God. It is instead by knowing the Truth of God -using the understanding you already have that you gain more understanding of the Kingdom of God - Matthew 13 vs 10 - 17 & Mark 4 vs 22 - 28 & Matthew 25 vs 29 undecided

Eternal life is not God's Truth. Instead Jesus Christ is God's Truth and God's Eternal life. undecided

Even demons have eternal life but what they don't have is Truth. undecided
Re: EDEN; The Heart Of Man And Portal Of Heaven by SpiritLifeNG: 9:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:

It is not by eternal life that you gain understanding and knowing of the Kingdom of God.
Eternal life is not God's Truth. Instead Jesus Christ is God's Truth and God's Eternal life. undecided

What is eternal life?
Re: EDEN; The Heart Of Man And Portal Of Heaven by Kobojunkie: 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2022
SpiritLifeNG:
What is eternal life?

It is Clear you don't know what eternal life means. There's so much contradictions in your lines. May the Lord grant you understanding.

Matthew 13:14 KJV
And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
Where exactly are the Contradictions you speak of? I challenge you to state even one of what you claim exists in my write up there. undecided

Eternal life is Jesus Christ,the one who is also God's Truth - the Knowledge you need understanding of. If you don't hear Jesus Christ, you will have no understanding. As a matter of fact, Jesus Christ promises you that if you do not use the understanding you have already been given, even in the way of basic language comprehension, even the little understanding you had will be taken away from you - Matthew 13 vs 12 & Mark 4 vs 22 - 24 & Matthew 25 vs 29 - , leaving you filled with nothing but lies kind of like the devil and his minions. undecided

It is not eternal life you should be worried about as even the demons have that. It is Truth you should be focused on getting. undecided
Re: EDEN; The Heart Of Man And Portal Of Heaven by SpiritLifeNG: 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Where exactly are the Contradictions you speak of? I challenge you to state even one of what you claim exists in my write up there. undecided

Eternal life is Jesus Christ,the one who is also God's Truth - the Knowledge you need understanding of. If you don't hear Jesus Christ, you will have no understanding. As a matter of fact, Jesus Christ promises you that if you do not use the understanding you have already been given, even in the way of basic language comprehension, even the little understanding you had will be taken away from you - Matthew 13 vs 12 & Mark 4 vs 22 - 24 & Matthew 25 vs 29 - , leaving you filled with nothing but lies kind of like the devil and his minions. undecided

It is not eternal life you should be worried about as even the demons have that. It is Truth you should be focused on getting. undecided

Kobojunkie:

It is not by eternal life that you gain understanding and knowing of the Kingdom of God.

What is eternal life? Don't be too quick to judge what you don't understand. Ask God for wisdom. Eternal life is an experiencial knowledge of the true God and his son Jesus. Jesus being the light, life and revelator of God is eternal life; it is light which God had commanded to shine in the darkness and hath also shine in our hearts to give knowledge to the glory of God in the face of Jesus.

1 John 5:20 KJV
And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

It is Clear you don't know what eternal life means. There's so much contradictions in your lines. May the Lord grant you understanding.

And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
Re: EDEN; The Heart Of Man And Portal Of Heaven by SpiritLifeNG: 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:

It is not by eternal life we gain understanding? Can u see that you don't know whom you claim to worship. This is why you need to encounter him beyond the books to truly receive eternal life by building intimacy .
this is your contradiction. You quickly went to make research .Pls do study more and pray often.

And we know that the Son of God is come,and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.
Re: EDEN; The Heart Of Man And Portal Of Heaven by Kobojunkie: 9:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
SpiritLifeNG:
What is eternal life? Don't be too quick to judge what you don't understand. Ask God for wisdom. Eternal life is an experiencial knowledge of the true God and his son Jesus. Jesus being the light, life and revelator of God is eternal life; it is light which God had commanded to shine in the darkness and hath also also shine in our hearts to give knowledge to the glory of God in the face of Jesus.

And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

Oh boy! I see I am dealing with another one of those who lack basic human language comprehension to begin with. Here we go again...
undecided

The verse from John's letter which you posted expresses exactly what I have said on this to this point but I guess the punctuation used the statement coupled with the conjunctions fly over your head on this one. undecided

Jesus Christ told you in John 14 vs 1 - 6 3 things that He represents.
■ The way - God's Law
■ The Truth - Knowledge of Good and of Evil
■ and the Life - Eternal life

Now, these tree shouldn't be confused as referring to the same exact things, this since they are different aspects to God. undecided

Now back to what John wrote in his letter to you.

And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God , and eternal life.
Now, if you notice the comma in bold and red color, it is used to separate ideas that are different and as used in the above statement, it meant to keep you from confusing God's Truth with Eternal life. undecided
Re: EDEN; The Heart Of Man And Portal Of Heaven by SpiritLifeNG: 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:

In eternity Demons have been judged. How can you say they have eternal life? Do you equate immortality with eternal life , son of man?
Re: EDEN; The Heart Of Man And Portal Of Heaven by Kobojunkie: 9:31pm On Mar 07, 2022
SpiritLifeNG:
It is not by eternal life we gain understanding? Can u see that you don't know whom you claim to worship. This is why you need to encounter him beyond the books to truly receive eternal life by building intimacy .
this is your contradiction. You quickly went to make research .Pls do study more and pray often.

And we know that the Son of God is come,and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.
Human language comprehension skills are essential when trying to understand that which is written in your Bible, a compendium of books written in human language and to be processed using human language skills. So I advice you brush up on that so you don't continue to misconstrue that which is in fact written. undecided
Re: EDEN; The Heart Of Man And Portal Of Heaven by SpiritLifeNG: 9:32pm On Mar 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Oh boy! I see I am dealing with another one of those who lack basic human language comprehension to begin with. Here we go again...
undecided

Again, you don't have an experiencial knowledge of whom you claim to worship. I see that clearly. Go and build intimacy. You know him by books.
Re: EDEN; The Heart Of Man And Portal Of Heaven by Kobojunkie: 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
SpiritLifeNG:
In [b]eternity Demons have been judged[/b]. How can you say they have eternal life? Do you equate immortality with eternal life , son of man?
Do you even read your own words? So you admit that eternity applies where demons are concerned, then why ask me how I can state that they have eternal life when your own words there admits it so? undecided

As for your second question, you are kidding, right? Maybe you should visit a dictionary next . Look up the meanings of the words "Eternal" and then "life" and we can go from there. undecided
Re: EDEN; The Heart Of Man And Portal Of Heaven by Kobojunkie: 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
SpiritLifeNG:
Again, you don't have an experiencial knowledge of whom you claim to worship. I see that clearly. Go and build intimacy. You know him by books.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you had even a smidgen of what it is you claim, you would not here or anywhere else mistake God's Life for God's Truth....imposiccant! undecided
Re: EDEN; The Heart Of Man And Portal Of Heaven by SpiritLifeNG: 9:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Do you even read your own words? So you admit that eternity applies where demons are concerned, then why ask me how I can state that they have eternal life when your own words there admits it so? undecided

As for your second question, you are kidding, right? Maybe you should visit a dictionary next . Look up the meanings of the words "Eternal" and then "life" and we can go from there. undecided

Entangled with Words of men's wisdom. I see why you keep contradicting yourself.
Re: EDEN; The Heart Of Man And Portal Of Heaven by Kobojunkie: 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
SpiritLifeNG:
Entangled with Words of men's wisdom. I see why you keep contradicting yourself.
Words of men? Language was given to men by God so unless you are trying here to claim God a contradiction, I suggest you stay away from that case you attempting there to tangle yourself up in. undecided

When Jesus Christ arrived on earth, He spoke to men, not in some alien language but in human languages which the lay amongst them could comprehend. So yes, even Jesus Christ knew that basic comprehension was essential to understanding even that which He spoke to men, and to His disciples. undecided

Now as for what is written there in scripture, we'll scripture was written by humans, not to be read and comprehended by God and His angels, but instead by men - learned and unlearned - using basic human language comprehend skills - basics of understanding- as their guide. undecided

So if you shun the having of basic human language comprehension skills, you shun God, and His Truth by that . undecided
Re: EDEN; The Heart Of Man And Portal Of Heaven by SpiritLifeNG: 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you had even a smidgen of what it is you claim, you would not here or anywhere else mistake God's Life for God's Truth....imposiccant! undecided

You don't have the slightest knowledge of both.

If only you know that there is a realm and reality of God men can ascend to when they pray, you would become serious with your spirit life. God's reality and life will become alien to you when your heart is full of men's wisdom, void of purity and full of vain pursuit of your soul.
A generation shall arise, yea now, that will appear before God in zion and not in any physical place of worship in spirit and in truth , they shall mount up with wings like eagles to hear , see and experience things in the holy mountains of God, things that are unlawful to be uttered amongst carnal and mortal men.

Yea now, a generation that knoweth the lord beyond the books, that seek the Lord in spirit and in truth.

Psalm 24:3-6 KJV
Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place?

[4] He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.

[5] He shall receive the blessing from the Lord, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.
[6] This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek thy face, O Jacob. Selah.

Shalom!
Re: EDEN; The Heart Of Man And Portal Of Heaven by Kobojunkie: 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
SpiritLifeNG:
You don't have the slightest knowledge of both.

If only you know that there is a realm and reality of God men can ascend to when they pray, you would become serious with your spirit life. God's reality and life will become alien to you when your heart is full of men's wisdom, void of purity and full of vain pursuit of your soul.
A generation shall arise, yea now, that will appear before God in zion and not in any physical place of worship in spirit and in truth , they shall mount up with wings like eagles to hear , see and experience things in the holy mountains of God, things that are unlawful to be uttered amongst carnal and mortal men.

Yea now, a generation that knoweth the lord beyond the books, that seek the Lord in spirit and in truth.
You were born a gentile - not of the blood of Jacob - so why do you concern yourself with that which you are clearly told applies to those born of Jacob? undecided

Why do you covet that which God has only said applies to Jacob and his seeds? undecided

And what's with the deviation? undecided
Re: EDEN; The Heart Of Man And Portal Of Heaven by SpiritLifeNG: 10:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You were born a gentile - not of the blood of Jacob - so why do you concern yourself with that which you are clearly told applies to those born of Jacob? undecided

Why do you covet that which God has only said applies to Jacob and his seeds? undecided

It is not covetousness. It is the truth you don't know.

Galatians 3:29
And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Christ came from the seed of Jacob and me being gentile accepted Christ as Lord over me. I believe he died for my sins. His love constrains us, because we thus judge that if one died for all then we are all dead. He rose and i rose with him.

The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.(romans 8:17
Re: EDEN; The Heart Of Man And Portal Of Heaven by SpiritLifeNG: 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Replying you depletes some portion of spiritual energy... It has been fruitless replying you thus far. I can discern where you come from. So i must go now to replenish what you have drained off of me.
Re: EDEN; The Heart Of Man And Portal Of Heaven by Kobojunkie: 10:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
SpiritLifeNG:
1. It is not covetousness. It is the truth you don't know.

Galatians 3:29
And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Christ came from the seed of Jacob and me being gentile accepted Christ as Lord over me. I believe he died for my sins. His love constrains us, because we thus judge that if one died for all then we are all dead. He rose and i rose with him.

2. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.(romans 8:17
1. You are saying that because Jesus Christ came from Jacob, you also come from Jacob as well? Where did Jesus Christ tell you this abeg? undecided

Obviously, since Jesus Christ is God's Truth, then surely God's Truth would have mentioned in clear words that He has come that the gentiles may become of the blood of Jacob. So feel free to indicate the reference to the declaration, made by Jesus Christ, so I can learn. undecided

2. Roman's 8 vs 17, there states something about being Children of God, not children of Jacob. So where do you get this idea that in Jesus Christ you become of Jacob? undecided
Re: EDEN; The Heart Of Man And Portal Of Heaven by Kobojunkie: 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
SpiritLifeNG:
Replying you depletes some portion of spiritual energy... It has been fruitless replying you thus far. I can discern where you come from. So i must go now to replenish what you have drained off of me.
You make antiChrist claim after claim, and are obviously blind to the Truth of God, Jesus Christ, yet you think I am your problem?, undecided
Re: EDEN; The Heart Of Man And Portal Of Heaven by SpiritLifeNG: 6:49am On Mar 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. You are saying that because Jesus Christ came from Jacob, you also come from Jacob as well? Where did Jesus Christ tell you this abeg? undecided

Obviously, since Jesus Christ is God's Truth, then surely God's Truth would have mentioned in clear words that He has come that the gentiles may become of the blood of Jacob. So feel free to indicate the reference to the declaration, made by Jesus Christ, so I can learn. undecided

2. Roman's 8 vs 17, there states something about being Children of God, not children of Jacob. So where do you get this idea that in Jesus Christ you become of Jacob? undecided

You err not knowing the scriptures. You are not rooted in Christ. The Jesus you claim to know , yet you don't know. You only know doctrine which you don't apply to your daily life. It is not a reality to you. You will never see God.
Re: EDEN; The Heart Of Man And Portal Of Heaven by SpiritLifeNG: 6:51am On Mar 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You make antiChrist claim after claim, and are obviously blind to the Truth of God, Jesus Christ, yet you think I am your problem?, undecided

Like the Pharisees and scribes you err not knowing the scriptures, you claim to be ever hearing and knowing but not understanding . You are still very much ignorant , lacking understanding of the glory of the riches of his inheritance in the saints which we are partakers of . What is truth? You think truth is about knowing? You lie. Truth is experienced . You are a false witness and you don't know the truth.

You have been alienated from the life of God because your understanding has been darkened through the ignorance that is in you, and the blindness of your heart. May God grant you understanding.
Re: EDEN; The Heart Of Man And Portal Of Heaven by SpiritLifeNG: 7:03am On Mar 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Again , engaging you is fruitless . It depletes the energy within. It's like one giving himself to movies and wordly songs that dont edify the spirit and soul which is void of life and full of death.

God is raising witnesses in this era, not empty evangelists, pastors and teachers. There is an army rising. Men will begin to enter into their eternal ordinations as God will begin to make himself known to them that seek him genuinely in time , those who have not bowed to baal and the world system, not enslaved by their appetites and the media. Go and seek God in spirit and in truth, let him cultivate your heart so you can host him in time. 80% of people in today's church don't know Jesus and you display such ignorance and i don't blame you.
Re: EDEN; The Heart Of Man And Portal Of Heaven by Kobojunkie: 10:57am On Mar 08, 2022
SpiritLifeNG:
You err not knowing the scriptures. You are not rooted in Christ. The Jesus you claim to know , yet you don't know. You only know doctrine which you don't apply to your daily life. It is not a reality to you. You will never see God.
All these accusations but you yet to adequately refute any of the claims I have made so far of what is written in scripture or of Jesus Christ. Are you certain you are doing fine up there in your mental?, undecided

How do these personal attacks amount to evidence for any of what you continue to claim? undecided
Re: EDEN; The Heart Of Man And Portal Of Heaven by Kobojunkie: 11:06am On Mar 08, 2022
SpiritLifeNG:
Like the Pharisees and scribes you err not knowing the scriptures, you claim to be ever hearing and knowing but not understanding . You are still very much ignorant , lacking understanding of the glory of the riches of his inheritance in the saints which we are partakers of . What is truth? You think truth is about knowing? You lie. Truth is experienced . You are a false witness and you don't know the truth.

You have been alienated from the life of God because your understanding has been darkened through the ignorance that is in you, and the blindness of your heart. May God grant you understanding.
According to Jesus Christ Himself, "and ye shall know the Truth and the Truth shall set you free...." - John 8 vs 31 - 44.. Without a knowing of God’s of God's Truth - your trust and obedience of His Truth, the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ- you cannot experience it. It is in knowing it that you experience it. The same God told you earlier in book of Hosea, my people suffer for lack of knowledge of my commandments____ it is by first having knowledge of those commandments that you then submit and obey them - experience them. undecided

Stop thinking you can ignore God's Word, Jesus Christ - His teachings and commandments - and have Him. It is impossible. Of all the understanding you continue to claim, yet you continue to spew that which is antiChrist, and remain unable to refute directly any of the claims I have so far made in these things. undecided

Again, I advice you put all your energy into gaining understanding that is from God Himself and not from your own personal interpretation(opinions) of scripture which are nothing but lies that Jesus Christ warned that many of you false teachers will use in deceiving many with - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. undecided
Re: EDEN; The Heart Of Man And Portal Of Heaven by Kobojunkie: 11:10am On Mar 08, 2022
SpiritLifeNG:
Again , engaging you is fruitless . It depletes the energy within. It's like one giving himself to movies and wordly songs that dont edify the spirit and soul which is void of life and full of death.

God is raising witnesses in this era, not empty evangelists, pastors and teachers. There is an army rising. Men will begin to enter into their eternal ordinations as God will begin to make himself known to them that seek him genuinely in time , those who have not bowed to baal and the world system, not enslaved by their appetites and the media. Go and seek God in spirit and in truth, let him cultivate your heart so you can host him in time. 80% of people in today's church don't know Jesus and you display such ignorance and i don't blame you.
Eternal ordination? Jesus Christ called every man to become His servants where He alone is master, but here you conveniently convince yourself that he calls you to some hierarchy eternally... I no blame you! undecided

In this entire conversation, you have yet to utter one truth about Jesus Christ, yet you are convinced that you are better than the 99.9999% who were the Christian name tag out there that equally know not the Truth of God? Phew! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Wife Of Cain? / Elon Musk Revealed His Religion And Belief In God / What Is The Motives Behind Celestial Church Members Walking Barefoot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.