Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

Help, A Big Company In Nigeria Stole My Intellectual Property - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help, A Big Company In Nigeria Stole My Intellectual Property (2284 Views)

What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job / How To Get Job In A Big Company Like Chevron / World Intellectual Property Day (WIPO) National Intellectual Property Essay Cont (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, A Big Company In Nigeria Stole My Intellectual Property by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
erad:
Bro, stop flogging a dead horse. You don't know about this thing, just shut the hell up and stop fanning the embers of your ignorance. Why don't you go carry an udemy class and put it on your site without linking back to the creator or udemy when the creator didn't signify it as free for use or distribution?

You are just saying nonsense and it's starting to get irritating.

Even Nairaland won't let you use another site's materials without acknowledging that site or the original creator.

You better pay attention and learn rather than arguing about what you don't know.

again, you donkey, stop comparing COPYRIGHTED material with this above issue... what kind of deluded garbage are you on about? every, year thousandss of posts on NL are created from what posters have read on FB/LIB etc and nobody can come and sue...do you know why or do i have to educate you deluded clueless self?!?!
Re: Help, A Big Company In Nigeria Stole My Intellectual Property by 404Dev: 6:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

stop writing deluded nonsense online... what does an online English lesson got to do with a design?!?!?

let me put it up again, so you guys read it CAREFULLY...

You obviously don't read and have comprehension issues. Go back and read the thread again please and carefully read and comprehend the comments of the op to understand the intellectual property in question and before you do that please endeavour to do a little research to understand what makes up an intellectual property.

Good day.
Re: Help, A Big Company In Nigeria Stole My Intellectual Property by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
404Dev:

You obviously don't read and have comprehension issues. Go back and read the thread again please and carefully read and comprehend the comments of the op to understand the intellectual property in question and before you do that please endeavour to do a little research to understand what makes up an intellectual property.

Good day.

my comment was toward what he wrote in his original post AKA ONLINE ENGLISH LESSONS POSTED ON FB...nothing else... so if you wanna quote me, do so for what my reply was intended for, and certainly not for anything he wrote thereafter.
Re: Help, A Big Company In Nigeria Stole My Intellectual Property by grammarian247(m): 6:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rrchrd:

I can coonect you to my cousin thats a well known intellectual property Laywer if you want

Bro, I'll be glad to talk to him. Let me have your direct contact, please.
Re: Help, A Big Company In Nigeria Stole My Intellectual Property by erad(m): 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

again, you donkey, stop comparing COPYRIGHTED material with this above issue... what kind of deluded garbage are you on about? every, year thousandss of posts on NL are created from what posters have read on FB/LIB etc and nobody can come and sue...do you know why or do i have to educate you deluded clueless self?!?!

The more you talk, the more ignorant you appear.
Read the bolded again, they are your own words.

There's nothing wrong with getting inspiration from someone else's posts. However, copying someone else's post verbatim without acknowledging them is where the issue lies.

You say copyrighted material like you need to go to a court to copyright your intellectual property, and it just shows how ignorant you are. It doesn't work that way. If I put up a 'unique original' article on my Facebook feed today, it is automatically a copyrighted material that is owned by me. It is my intellectual property and nobody else has a right to it asides me except I state otherwise.

I'm not responding to you again after this.
Educate yourself rather than constituting a nuisance.
It's the confidence for me though.
Re: Help, A Big Company In Nigeria Stole My Intellectual Property by erad(m): 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

my comment was toward what he wrote in his original post AKA ONLINE ENGLISH LESSONS POSTED ON FB...nothing else... so if you wanna quote me, do so for what my reply was intended for, and certainly not for anything he wrote thereafter.

You my friend are a very daft human being

I can't believe I've been on this with someone with your level of reasoning all this while. You responded to the OP's initial post and even after the OP provided more details in subsequent posts, you still doggedly held on to that your ill-informed submission and even argue in defense of it.

Such a sad case.
Re: Help, A Big Company In Nigeria Stole My Intellectual Property by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
erad:
The more you talk, the more ignorant you appear.
Read the bolded again, they are your own words.

There's nothing wrong with getting inspiration from someone else's posts. However, copying someone else's post verbatim without acknowledging them is where the issue lies.

You say copyrighted material like you need to go to a court to copyright your intellectual property, and it just shows how ignorant you are. It doesn't work that way. If I put up a 'unique original' article on my Facebook feed today, it is automatically a copyrighted material that is owned by me. It is my intellectual property and nobody else has a right to it asides me except I state otherwise.

I'm not responding to you again after this.
Educate yourself rather than constituting a nuisance.
It's the confidence for me though.

you are the ignorant person here... i guess in your deluded mind, if i now do a math lesson on FB and write 1+1=2 (and/or an english lesson by writing "i am, you are, he/she is" etc), then i own the right to that formula and nobody else can use it from that day forth, abi?!?!? but hey, continue writing rubbish online!
Re: Help, A Big Company In Nigeria Stole My Intellectual Property by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
erad:
You my friend are a very daft human being

I can't believe I've been on this with someone with your level of reasoning all this while. You responded to the OP's initial post and even after the OP provided more details in subsequent posts, you still doggedly held on to that your ill-informed submission and even argue in defense of it.
Such a sad case.

you are the idiot here quoting something that i wrote about an ONLINE ENGLISH LESSON...aka what the OP posted...and whatever he wrote afterwards is irrelevant to my initial post (which you quoted)
Re: Help, A Big Company In Nigeria Stole My Intellectual Property by grammarian247(m): 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rrchrd:

I can coonect you to my cousin thats a well known intellectual property Laywer if you want

I'll be glad to talk to him. Could you let me have your direct contact please. You may reach me on 08038999587
Re: Help, A Big Company In Nigeria Stole My Intellectual Property by erad(m): 8:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you are the ignorant person here... i guess in your deluded mind, if i now do a math lesson on FB and write 1+1=2 (and/or an english lesson by writing "i am, you are, he/she is" etc), then i own the right to that formula and nobody else can use it from that day forth, abi?!?!? but hey, continue writing rubbish online!

Bros...
With all due respect, you no get sense.

Have fun wallowing in your ignorance and stupidity.
Re: Help, A Big Company In Nigeria Stole My Intellectual Property by Rrchrd(m): 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
grammarian247:

I'll be glad to talk to him. Could you let me have your direct contact please. You may reach me on 08038999587
Chat her up on fb:" Emeeyene Henry"

Tell her is richard Rex that connected you to her
Re: Help, A Big Company In Nigeria Stole My Intellectual Property by Rrchrd(m): 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
grammarian247:

Chat her up on fb:" Emeeyene Henry"

Tell her is Richard Rex that connected you to her.
Re: Help, A Big Company In Nigeria Stole My Intellectual Property by Namkbank: 8:24pm On Feb 07, 2023
op how did this go

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wøñder Shåll Névèr Eñd As Yahøø Bøy In Port Harcourt K!ll 4 People At A Spot / Factory Job With Accommodation Available In Ibadan / Inter-tal Bank Lagos Centre(opebi)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.