Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,529 members, 7,823,308 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Man Caught After Stealing Generator In Asaba (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught After Stealing Generator In Asaba (photos) (1707 Views)

'Successful' Man Nabbed For Stealing Generator In Bayelsa Community (Photos) / Young Girl Beaten For Stealing Generator In Delta Is A Drug Addict (photos) / Two Ladies Caught Stealing Generator In Delta, Disgraced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught After Stealing Generator In Asaba (photos) by EmmyBlogs(f): 10:20am On Mar 08, 2022
A man has been caught after stealing a generator for one Hon. Precious Ajaino compound in Asaba, Delta State.

HGS Media Plus reports that the suspect sneaked into the compound while the occupant was driving out, unknowingly to him that some security men were watching him.

While he was about boarding a motorcycle with the stolen generator, the security men immediately accosted and apprehended him.

The suspect was however beaten before being handed over to the Delta State police.

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/03/08/man-caught-after-stealing-generator-in-asaba/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Man Caught After Stealing Generator In Asaba (photos) by Jeon(f): 10:31am On Mar 08, 2022
you guys should free him

grin

he was trying to please his useless NIGERIAN girlfriend by doing that since he got nothing to offer apart from sexgrin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught After Stealing Generator In Asaba (photos) by Lantern042: 10:32am On Mar 08, 2022
Zazooo
Re: Man Caught After Stealing Generator In Asaba (photos) by soliddust2020: 10:36am On Mar 08, 2022
shocked shocked shocked This happened in my area at asaba.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught After Stealing Generator In Asaba (photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 10:49am On Mar 08, 2022
Jeon:
you guys should free him

grin

he was trying to please his useless NIGERIAN girlfriend by doing that since he got nothing to offer apart from sexgrin
He could be a yahoo plus guy, he went to steal the generator for up keep in operation since NEPA has always be playing with the light tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught After Stealing Generator In Asaba (photos) by Jeon(f): 10:51am On Mar 08, 2022
[s]
Totilopussylick:
He could be a yahoo plus guy, he went to steal the generator for up keep in operation since NEPA has always be playing with the light tongue
[/s]

they only steal money and densitygrin

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught After Stealing Generator In Asaba (photos) by paulolee(m): 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
see e face full of plead, but e no reason d harship e wan place d owners assuming he was successful o

1 Like

Re: Man Caught After Stealing Generator In Asaba (photos) by zubimete(f): 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
Very rampant in ASABA. GOOD FOR HIM.
Re: Man Caught After Stealing Generator In Asaba (photos) by mekaw(m): 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
he is very stupid, stealing Generator at this age, common even if he wants to steal he should steal something reasonable
Re: Man Caught After Stealing Generator In Asaba (photos) by Karlovych: 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
embarassed Hmm, Igbos!!
Re: Man Caught After Stealing Generator In Asaba (photos) by mhizace: 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
Heat too much and no NEPA light na'm make'm steal that gen

1 Like

Re: Man Caught After Stealing Generator In Asaba (photos) by realstars: 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
He was just playing some game of. borrowing without permission.
Re: Man Caught After Stealing Generator In Asaba (photos) by Joseph08(m): 5:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hunger is in the Land and Nigeria as a whole cry
Re: Man Caught After Stealing Generator In Asaba (photos) by KingMack(m): 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
See dirty old gen this young able man go dey thief Hunger dey this kwantry..if him see ₦1500 him for collect..instead of to go grind legitimately

Re: Man Caught After Stealing Generator In Asaba (photos) by Fashionista01(f): 9:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
You have a functional two hands and legs. What stops you from working to earn a living?

I don't pity him, I only pity the family that raised him because they have raised a thief and they will become a laughing stock to their neighbors hood.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught After Stealing Generator In Asaba (photos) by Fashionista01(f): 9:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
You have a functional two hands and legs. What stops you from working to earn a living?

I don't pity him, I only pity the family that raised him because they have raised a thief and they will become a laughing stock to their neighbors.
Re: Man Caught After Stealing Generator In Asaba (photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 5:07am On Mar 09, 2022
BAD NEWS Here And There

(1) (Reply)

How My Friends And I Killed My Woman Friend, Used Her Body Parts For Ritual — Su / Should I Report Him To The Police? / Mechanical Engineer & 7 Others Arrested For Armed Robbery: Nigeria Is Finished!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.