Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,231 members, 7,811,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Most Dangerous Places In The World Where You Can Travel To - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Most Dangerous Places In The World Where You Can Travel To (1028 Views)

The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) / Here Are Places Around The World Where You Are Not Allowed To Wear Clothes / Most Dangerous Places In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Dangerous Places In The World Where You Can Travel To by Antibot5: 12:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
Not all travels are rejuvenating, here a few places were travelling to may not be for the faint traveler.

Our planet earth is a unique creation, home to “Homo sapiens” for ages providing the wonders of nature, vegetation, hills & plains, rivers, lakes & oceans, Snow, and desert all placed in beautiful fusion for the experience of paradise on Earth. We human beings have created a world of our own on this earth to add further beauty to the natural creation. It is a lifetime experience to explore our beautiful planet world and this inner urge is felt by not only the adventurous but also by everyone seeking to experience the beauty & pleasure of life. But amidst the Beauty of our world, there also lurks dangers that precaution us not to visit such dangerous places in the world without adequate caution. It is advisable to avoid visiting the places that are proven as the most dangerous places in the world earmarked thus due to natural or social factors. A few such places are listed below.

Mount Washington, USA

North Yungas Road

The Turkmenistan Darvaza Gas Crater

Snake Island of Brazil

Natron Lake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MjFikyRvEE

Re: Most Dangerous Places In The World Where You Can Travel To by Antibot5: 12:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
Snake Island of Brazil
Iha da Queimada Grande (Snake Island) hidden on the off coast of Brazil is widely recognized as the most dangerous place in the world because the island is infested with one of the most poisonous snakes in the world known as ‘Bothrop’. It is said that about five snakes live in every square meter of the island making it almost impossible for any visitor to come out alive of the Island. The Brazilian Government has prohibited any visitors from setting foot on the Island.

Natron Lake
Natron Lake located in Tanzania is another dangerous place. The landscape of the lake is mesmerizing to the travel enthusiast but the alkali salt crust on the surface of the lake is so dangerous that all living creatures die just coming into contact with it. Swimming in this lake is prohibited for this obvious reason and you will also not be able to enjoy the stunning beauty of the lake closely for long because of a strong odor of hydrogen sulfite emitting from the lake’s surface.

Re: Most Dangerous Places In The World Where You Can Travel To by Antibot5: 7:16am On Mar 09, 2022
North Yungas Road

Known also as, Death Road because of the reason that many travelers have perished while traveling on the road connecting Bolivia’s capital La Paz to Coroico this North Yungas Road is considered as one of the most dangerous places in the World. This 63 Km road was built by Paraguayan prisoners in the year 1931 during the Chaco War and is extremely dangerous to travel due to fog, landslides, cascades, and cliffs that drop 2000 feet at every turn. The road is seldom wider than 10 feet and many crosses stand along the road as memorials to those who have perished while traveling there. It is said until 1994 nearly 300 drivers lost their lives every year. Today most of the deaths are from local workers and backpackers still using the infamous road.

1 Like

Re: Most Dangerous Places In The World Where You Can Travel To by alangrin55: 10:28am On Mar 10, 2022
thanks for the info! Travelling is my passion and I was looking for new places to visit. For me it's the best way to relax and get rid of stress. I'm glad that I found cool everest store with all necesssary outdoor gear for my activities. They have best prices and good discounts for relular customers.

1 Like

Re: Most Dangerous Places In The World Where You Can Travel To by bepositive11: 7:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
alangrin55:
thanks for the info! Travelling is my passion and I was looking for new places to visit.

What have been your favorite visits so far? Any recommendations?
Re: Most Dangerous Places In The World Where You Can Travel To by Antibot5: 9:40am On Mar 11, 2022
alangrin55:
thanks for the info! Travelling is my passion and I was looking for new places to visit.

Great! I love traveling too �

(1) (Reply)

AMERICAN Dream Is A Mirage, Only Racism, Poverty-nigerian Asylum Seeker, Ajibola / Tanker Explosion In Warri - Benin Highway Killed Over 100people / Nigerian Immigration Guarantor Form : Enquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.