Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Twitter User Reveals Her Sister Who Went For NYSC Came Back With Pregnancy - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Twitter User Reveals Her Sister Who Went For NYSC Came Back With Pregnancy (574 Views)

"I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. / Twitter User Narrates Her Sister's Frightening NYSC Experience In The North / Corper With Twin Babies: How I Went In For NYSC Vs How I Came Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Reveals Her Sister Who Went For NYSC Came Back With Pregnancy by Playloaded: 3:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
The Twitter user who was disappointed with the development said she has locked herself up in her room and was not ready for the drama.

A Twitter user took to the microblogging platform to reveal that her sister who went for NYSC returned home with pregnancy.

@Nnenna_Boo who was seemingly disappointed with the development, said she has locked herself up in her room and not ready for the drama.

She Tweeted;
''My sister who went for NYSC. She just came back with pregnancy. I've locked myself in my room,I'm not ready for the drama. I'd see them in the morning''

https://playloaded.com.ng/twitter-user-reveals-her-sister-who-went-for-nysc-came-back-with-pregnancy/
Re: Twitter User Reveals Her Sister Who Went For NYSC Came Back With Pregnancy by Malory: 3:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
At least she came back with something unlike those who come back empty handed

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Reveals Her Sister Who Went For NYSC Came Back With Pregnancy by phrancys001(m): 3:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
Fuk conquered

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Reveals Her Sister Who Went For NYSC Came Back With Pregnancy by MadamVanessa(f): 3:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
shocked

What's the meaning of that? Is the sister underaged? She's matured enough to know the importance of dick to the body hence she spread her legs so wide for the guy to shoot in immediately.

safe delivery.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Reveals Her Sister Who Went For NYSC Came Back With Pregnancy by Olaoluwa112(m): 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
Mission accomplished.

I guess that's her main goal before going to camp.
Just name the kid NYSC BATCH B.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Reveals Her Sister Who Went For NYSC Came Back With Pregnancy by godlessmind: 10:38am On Mar 09, 2022
phrancys001:
Fuk conquered

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Best Corper In Edo State, 2021 , Batch A, Stream 1. / 2 Profitable Side Hustles One Can Do In Right Now Along With A Regular 9 - 5 Sal / Jamb Issue Is Preventing Me From Going For Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.