Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,912 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia (14895 Views)

Manchester United End Sponsorship Deal With Russian State Airline Aeroflot / UEFA To Sign A $7.2bn Deal With Centricus To Stop European Super League / Watch The Live Broadcast Of Sevilla Vs Manchester United (champions League) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by SarkinYarki: 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
Which kind cancel culture war be this na
Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by bluefilm: 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
Na wa o

E be like say na UK government even carry this this for head?

Anyway sha, putin no send anyone sef.

Ukraine must respect herself

1 Like

Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by knowhowk: 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
tiswell:
I stand with the Russians

A man got to do what he got to do

Putin is pulling the right strings
. You are right a Man that got to Kill People must continue to Kill ,Even if a Man got to Kill all your Family he just got to do it ...at least such Person will also be Pulling the right String

8 Likes

Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by Jackanda1(m): 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
Petersamuel8:
The more the sanctions the more I'm beginning to like this Russia. The west has been invading middle East for more two decades yet no sanction. See them flexing there muscles has na Russia
why didn't Russia sanction them that time?

2 Likes

Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by NwaNimo1(m): 6:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
freshkpomo:
Sanctions nkr dey win war, sanctions nor dey win war, yet one cry baby dey release list of countries when be him Enemy... Putin is the real comedian.. abeg Nwanimo1 help me with memes...

i dey chop....

[img]https://i./3OK2w.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by lexy2014: 6:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
Enoch3721:
All these whites sef them sabi support somebody and if time reach to forsake you them sabi that one too ask Greenwood he knows better

They are actually selective and hypocritical in who to support and not support. The US/UK/NATO have all done worse than what Russia is doing in Ukraine but nobody is suspending anything with them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by lexy2014: 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
knowhowk:
. You are right a Man that got to Kill People must continue to Kill ,Even if a Man got to Kill all your Family he just got to do it ...at least such Person will also be Pulling the right String

What people is Putin killing?
Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by rayvelez(m): 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
What’s the fate of Russian players in English league
Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by Jamietall(m): 6:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
Why do I have this feeling it's not because of Ukraine alone, the west - especially US and Britain - are leveling all this sanctions.

It's like Russia's invasion sent a very clear message that has challenged this guys posture on the world stage.

1 Like

Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by mmsen: 6:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
Petersamuel8:
The more the sanctions the more I'm beginning to like this Russia. The west has been invading middle East for more two decades yet no sanction. See them flexing there muscles has na Russia

Both sides are trash but the hypocrisy is on full display as it has always been for those paying attention.

2 Likes

Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by Dotinacircle: 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
Visman:
Like for Zinoleesky
Share for Zelensky

You just wasted space for nothing, to flog u with phone cord dey hungry me..

Nonsense!!!
Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by AngelicBeing: 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
kponkedenge:
Russia became North Korea overnight. grin
Gbamsulotely cheesy

1 Like

Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by AngelicBeing: 6:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
NwaNimo1:

i dey chop....

[img]https://i./3OK2w.gif[/img]
tongue
Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by sapientia(m): 6:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
Petersamuel8:

You sound like a clown

2 Likes

Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by Mrbenny001: 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
Brendaniel:
All these sanctions from sport governing bodies are total rubbish to me, anything that unifies people most regardless of race or religion is sports, if sports is now been used as a tool for war and division against human beings then the goal of sportsmanship has been defeated, are these governing bodies not supposed to be holding peace and solidarity matches between Russia and Ukraine and tell the players to stand against their leaders fighting themselves.

Instead they are taking sides by adding more fuel to a fire that is already burning, the worst they can do is to stand neutral without involving themselves at all, I'm so ashamed of all the governing bodies involved in these, they have lost all the respect I've had for them, I used to see sports as a unifying platform for human beings...

I can now see the hypocrisy attached to it because of selfish interests
Russia is waging war of agression against a sovereign nation unproke.... thereby killing inocent civilian including women and children...it's seems some of you don't know how serious that is...will anyone be playing any sport if world war break out...this is not about taking side oga... War of agression is crime against humanity...no one should surport it

3 Likes

Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by Brendaniel: 6:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
Mrbenny001:
Russia is waging war of agression against a sovereign nation unproke.... thereby killing inocent civilian including women and children...it's seems some of you don't know how serious that is...will anyone be playing any sport if world war break out...this is not about taking side oga... War of agression is crime against humanity...no one should surport it

And how would placing sanctions on their sports team change anything, why not hold friendly competitions btw Russia and Ukraine teams for the sake of peace, are they not supposed to be seeking for peace and not who is right or who is wrong, sports is a unifying platform for peace, that's why even in Nigeria once our national team is playing nobody remembers Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa, if the governing bodies are now taking sides then it is a shame...

1 Like

Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by Kelvin3476: 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
Petersamuel8:
LOVE THEM AS USUAL. NTN LIKE LOVE THEM MORE JAREH
Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by alabo1: 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
Teaser4:
Biden don ban 4% inconsequential oil from Russia una no Dey quick report breaking news

Thanks bro. Most people don't know this. Russian export of petroleum products to America is less than 5% of its sales volume. It is only Europe that constitutes between 45-60% depending on the product that will bother Russia. However even that will be mitigated by the 30 sales deal signed with China before the so called war started with advance payments guaranteed. Peace

3 Likes

Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by Patriotic9ja(m): 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.....
Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by Obiebanks007(m): 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
Brendaniel:
All these sanctions from sport governing bodies are total rubbish to me, anything that unifies people most regardless of race or religion is sports, if sports is now been used as a tool for war and division against human beings then the goal of sportsmanship has been defeated, are these governing bodies not supposed to be holding peace and solidarity matches between Russia and Ukraine and tell the players to stand against their leaders fighting themselves.

Instead they are taking sides by adding more fuel to a fire that is already burning, the worst they can do is to stand neutral without involving themselves at all, I'm so ashamed of all the governing bodies involved in these, they have lost all the respect I've had for them, I used to see sports as a unifying platform for human beings...

I can now see the hypocrisy attached to it because of selfish interests

Leave the west and propaganda
Full of selfish interest
Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by damiloladuke: 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
Cool
Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by IgOga(m): 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
Prepare for cyberpolygon.....it is coming WEF told you so....have some cash at home....when the *** hit the fan....they will blame Russia but almost all Presidents and Prime ministers are graduates of the WEF Young Leaders program including Putin
Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by Chukwumawisdom: 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
Petersamuel8:
Bro we know why the west was invading middle East: (Terrorism) but is Russia invading ukraine?

1 Like

Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by Fuckyoumod: 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
Petersamuel8:
you love them bro. You can be a Russian too bro.

The invasion of middle east countries was the most appropriate and justifying thing to do. If the world was to be safe from Terrorists and Jihad.

1 Like

Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by Banmeallday: 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
FIFA to suspend all the British FAs.

They are still responsible for the killings of millions of people in AFRICA from 1914 till date, that is, the British govt.

Now see them doing all this to Russia lol
Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by osazsky(m): 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jackanda1:
why didn't Russia sanction them that time?
russia santion who..what is russia..better country dey give sanctions u dey call common russia bross take am easy

3 Likes

Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by hotseat: 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2022
By now madman Putin must have realized, though belatedly, that he has bitten more than he can conveniently chew.

This is a war that could have been avoided if not for his power drunkenness which made him to erroneously believe that he can just ride roughshod over a neighboring sovereign nation unchallenged.

It is akin to Nigeria invading Benin Republic because the latter intends to join an organization that Buhari is not comfortable with.

Even if Putin succeeds in this inherently evil misadventure, it will be a Pyrrhic victory that would live him with a bloody nose.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Granada Europa League (2 - 0) On 15th April 2021 / Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (2 - 2) - Full Time / Manchester City Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 25th November 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.