Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Convert Any Website Into A Mobile App - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Convert Any Website Into A Mobile App (325 Views)

Convert A Blog Website Into A Native Android App With The Best UI/UX / Convert Any Website Into A Mobile Application In Less Than 12mins / How Can I Convert My Wordpress Website Into An Application? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Convert Any Website Into A Mobile App by EbenG(m): 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
I will convert any website for you into a professionally looking Android app for a token of 5k naira for a limited time

What I will need from you:
- The name you want to give the mobile app
- The website url or link to the website
- The launcher icon you want for your Mobile app. If you don't know what it is, it is just the logo or picture you see on every app in your phone. Apps like Facebook, WhatsApp etc all have a launcher icon on your phone. It should be of size 512pixel by 512pixel. If you don't have one, don't worry I will design a nice one for you
- Sit back, take some coffee and watch me do it for you.

What you will get:
- An APK file of your website ready to be installed on any android phone

Features of the app:
- Swipe to reload functionality: You will have the functionality to reload your webpages in the app
- Handling no internet connection: Functionality to handle scenario when there is no internet connection
- Navigation drawer: If you want a navigation drawer in your app, I will implement it for you
- Any functionality you want (we will talk about this so that I can validate it if implementable)

FAQ
1. How long will it take you to get this done?
Ans : If the requirements are fully met, within two(2) working days
2. Are you going to build the mobile app from scratch or how?
Ans: No, I'll create an exact copy of your website into the mobile app. You will get thesame view as your website and any changes in your website will also reflect on the app
3. More questions?

Reach me on WhatsApp via +2349038549279

---UPDATE ----
This service at N5k ends by tomorrow.
Re: Convert Any Website Into A Mobile App by classicben3: 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
EbenG:
I will convert any website for you into a professionally looking Android app for a token of 5k naira.

What I will need from you:
- The name you want to give the mobile app
- The website url or link to the website
- The launcher icon you want for your Mobile app. If you don't know what it is, it is just the logo or picture you see on every app in your phone. Apps like Facebook, WhatsApp etc all have a launcher icon on your phone. It should be of size 512pixel by 512pixel. If you don't have one, don't worry I will design a nice one for you
- Sit back, take some coffee and watch me do it for you.

What you will get:
- An APK file of your website ready to be installed on any android phone

Features of the app:
- Swipe to reload functionality: You will have the functionality to reload your webpages in the app
- Handling no internet connection: Functionality to handle scenario when there is no internet connection
- Navigation drawer: If you want a navigation drawer in your app, I will implement it for you
- Any functionality you want (we will talk about this so that I can validate it if implementable)

FAQ
1. How long will it take you to get this done?
Ans : If the requirements are fully met, within two(2) working days
2. Are you going to build the mobile app from scratch or how?
Ans: No, I'll create an exact copy of your website into the mobile app. You will get thesame view as your website and any changes in your website will also reflect on the app
3. More questions?

Reach me on WhatsApp via +2349038549279

5k very funny

1 Like

Re: Convert Any Website Into A Mobile App by EbenG(m): 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
classicben3:

5k very funny

Funny but very true smiley

(1) (Reply)

Marketers Urgently Needed At Threshads Nigeria / Merrybet Out With A System That Generates Games For You With 100% Winning Chance / Blog/website For Sale/review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.