Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Please Help Me Become A Data Analyst!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me Become A Data Analyst!!! (439 Views)

Job For Data Analyst (entry Level) At Rovedana Limited / Vacancy For A Data Analyst In Lagos (entry Level) / Vacancy For A Data Entry Officer Needed Urgently. ​pay Per View​ Is A Leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Become A Data Analyst!!! by Airsplech(f): 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
Good day everyone. I NEED HELP!
My name is Setemi, a mass communication graduate. After two years of searching for jobs and not getting one, i decided to acquire a tech skill from coursera and udemy.
I am currently taking a data analytics course and there is really nothing i can do with my phone. After paying for the course, I have little to no money left to get a laptop.

please I will appreciate if anyone can help me with a laptop they are currently not using or maybe one that i can fix with shikini amount. The laptop will help me perfect my data analytics skill through the practice of SQl, Tableau and excel.

E saa nu mi ( thank you)
Re: Please Help Me Become A Data Analyst!!! by edwinmiles(f): 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
So sorry about that
I have a Fuji laptop
But it is acache
I dont think its repairable

But please can you guide me through data analytics
Re: Please Help Me Become A Data Analyst!!! by Airsplech(f): 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
Hi, apologies for the late response. I can't guide you through the process because I am yet to be a professional but I can work you through the process that got me to the level I am.
We can be study buddies. Send a mail if you don't mind.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Become A Data Analyst!!! by Airsplech(f): 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
edwinmiles:
So sorry about that
I have a Fuji laptop
But it is acache

Re: Please Help Me Become A Data Analyst!!! by Airsplech(f): 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
Hi, apologies for the late response. I can't guide you through the process because I am yet to be a professional but I can work you through the process that got me to the level I am.
We can be study buddies. Send a mail if you don't mind.

edwinmiles:
So sorry about that
I have a Fuji laptop
But it is acache

Re: Please Help Me Become A Data Analyst!!! by MeezPat(f): 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
There is a thread on this by ejiod.There are also several sites that guide you on the process.You could also use 365 data science

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee At Neptune Microfinance Bank ,lagos State / Vacancy For A Supervisory Role / Become An Agent And Earn Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.