Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,287 members, 7,860,672 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

Galaxy S9+ Gets Hot, Any Suggestions? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Galaxy S9+ Gets Hot, Any Suggestions? (397 Views)

Help My Phone Gets Hot Any Time I Use It / Galaxy S9 Price, Release Date And Specs: Samsung Confirms Mwc Launch For S9, S9+ / Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Galaxy S9+ Gets Hot, Any Suggestions? by Babs100400(m): 1:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
Okay guys, a quick one. . .

My Galaxy s9+ gets hot while operating the phone (gaming and other stuffs) and also I have noticed the battery drains quicker unlike when I first got it.

The entire phone runs smoothly even under heavy task. My only dilemma is the hotness and the battery life. Do you suggest I replace the battery right away?

Although the phone doesn't get hot when not in use. The overheating will start immediately I start operating the phone.
Re: Galaxy S9+ Gets Hot, Any Suggestions? by Yorobastard(m): 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
That's because you may be using an exynos brand which tends to overheat quickly while the previous one may have been a snapdragon product...other than that an app may be causing your phone to overheat. Go into your 'battery and device care', 'battery' and check what apps are causing your device to overheat and drain your battery.
Re: Galaxy S9+ Gets Hot, Any Suggestions? by Babs100400(m): 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
.I have done that multiple times, the overheating still persist.

(1) (Reply)

Cell Service For Traveling In West Africa / Close / Why Pro Versions Of Phones Are The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.