Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos (50586 Views)

Footballer, Sodiq Adebisi Slumps, Dies During Training In Ogun / Boxer Chukwuemeka Igboanugo Slumps & Dies During National Sports Festival / Footballer Slumps, Dies During Match In Anambra (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by ppogba: 3:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
Vickyvice:
Is Christopher 40 yrs? He's close to 60 jare. Na obesity join kill am

If the truth about one's age does not come out when one is alive, it will definitely come out after one's death.

BBC reports that he is 40 and re-presented Nigeria at 2002 WC.

Alhaji Ahmed Musa, Elder Ighalo, Apostle Osihmem are you seeing what I am seeing?

1 Like

Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by iokpebholo: 3:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
Remember him when during d 2002 world cup..RIP
Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by ppogba: 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
SportsHD:

Stress, obesity. One of the ways to die in Nigeria. Hbp is caused by many things including stress, stress is a huge factor here.
That's why we need to smoke Marijuana more or take cannabinoids oil in our foods. Someone was stressing me this morning, made me so angry that I was even vexing for random profiles on here.

I just got home jeje, went to my stash, went inside the car, arranged my favorite playlist and started puffin.
30 minutes later, I'm so happy, I wanted to beg the person not to vex that I ranted on him.

Moral of the story, don't let stress get to you in any way.

So what is the lesson from the Marijuana now?
That the moment someone annoys you, just get weed and you will be okay?

Nina Marwa is searching for you ooo.
Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by hansomb: 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
Real name of Jos used to be Gwash but the European finds it difficult to pronounce so they turned it to Jos.
Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by Originalsly: 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hmmm..... he was with his friends Thursday... all hale and healthy.... showing no signs of ill health. People need to take HBP seriously... nothing like mild... maybe that's what he was told and continue living as per normal. HBP can take you out in a heartbeat. I believe alcohol and stress are the main two factors ... but worse than both... energy drinks and sex boosters. With these two you should know tomorrow may never come.
May he RIP.
Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by godwon01(m): 4:09pm On Mar 09, 2022
He was part of Japan /Korea world cup 2002, captained by Austen JJ Okocha. He didn't manage his physical look very well. So aged.
Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
Igbofam:
High blood pressure. People end up eating anything and drinking everything all in the name of "enjoying life" without realizing that the older you get, the more careful of what you eat or drink you should become.

So many die avoidable deaths that a little adjustment in diet should have averted.

As you grow older grow leaner with far less body fat rather than growing fatter.

Orobo no be enjoyment

RIP Justice Christopher
Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by yis123: 4:17pm On Mar 09, 2022
Rest in peace
Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by splashbaby(m): 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
Igbofam:
High blood pressure. People end up eating anything and drinking everything all in the name of "enjoying life" without realizing that the older you get, the more careful of what you eat or drink you should become.

So many die avoidable deaths that a little adjustment in diet should have averted.

As you grow older grow leaner with far less body fat rather than growing fatter.

Orobo no be enjoyment

RIP Justice Christopher
Obesity, Insulin resistance, diabetes and high blood pressure are caused by poor diet and terrible life style
Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
I bind the spirit of slump and die IJN.

These men were not involved in any active service activity, maka why?
Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by zinaunreal(m): 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
Malory:
Many mysterious things keep happening under the failed lifeless regime

Nothing mysterious he simply had health challenges . Nna eh
Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by friendl: 6:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
Death can happen anytime ,we can only try our best as we grow older ,... exercising ,controlling what we ate or drink ,.......
Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by excel101(m): 6:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
Wetin concern Police for the matter, I beg make dem go lego some where.
Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by excel101(m): 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
Emperormartin:
Did he play Korea Japan World Cup 2002?
That’s the jersey we wore in that tournament
Yes he did. He also captained the U-20 National Team (Flying Eagles) coached by late Stephen Keshi to AYC in Ethiopia in 2001.

1 Like

Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by 27Pushing30: 7:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
Vickyvice:
Is Christopher 40 yrs? He's close to 60 jare. Na obesity join kill am

He was one of those who had age issues that time , i remember him.

Sad news though.

1 Like

Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by Rtk5: 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
The truth is that, depression follow kill am due to becoming broke after acquiring too much wealth. His house is like 9 houses away from mime.
Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by tit(f): 10:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
Even Maradona die just like that,
Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by FireUpNow(m): 10:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
Malory:
Many mysterious things keep happening under the failed lifeless regime
Nothing mysterious here since he was having Bap it's a silent killer
Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by azpekuliar: 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
Unruly7:
Second slump and die I de see today

God wetin de occur

Poor cardiovascular health.
Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by Tennessee85: 11:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
I think Justice Christopher didn't look after himself that well. He looks so unhealthy in those pictures. Can't believe this is the same Justice Christopher that played defensive midfield for Nigeria at the 2002 World Cup in Korea and Japan.
Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by Jman06(m): 4:37am On Mar 10, 2022
So many preventable deaths in a country that has refused to take healthcare seriously! See them blaming Buhari and village people while many of them walk around with unchecked high blood pressures, high blood sugar, malfunctioning hearts etc.

Take your health seriously to prevent deaths like this.

RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 10, 2022
O God! Mystery is just ruling d world! cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho / Golden Eaglets Arrive Abuja After FIFA U-17 World Cup Victory / Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.