Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Mr Tunde Of AIT Fabrication Tech Abandons Rice Parboiling Project For 7 Months - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Mr Tunde Of AIT Fabrication Tech Abandons Rice Parboiling Project For 7 Months (387 Views)

30M Asking For Fairly Used Rice Destoner & Parboiling Machine At Abuja / Do You Need A Perfect Rice Paddy Parboiling Machine? / After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr Tunde Of AIT Fabrication Tech Abandons Rice Parboiling Project For 7 Months by marocguy(m): 6:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
Good day all, I wish to inform fellow rice farmers and the public to be careful of one Mr Tunde Abdulazeez of AIT FABRICATION TECHNOLOGY. He is a fabricator of agric processing equipment and was contracted by my firm to construct a Rice parboiling and drying machines at Enugu state in August 2021. He only delivered the body of the machines in September and has refused to complete the jobs ever since. All calls and messages to him has been ignored. I can attach further evidences. Please beware!

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Dried Plantain In Bulk In Akure Area / Toyota Fj Cruiser 2008model Automatic Price:1.5million / Soyabean Available For Pick Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.