Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,119 members, 7,828,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

“my Mission Is To Give It Back To Other, 115men Down,” Female Graduate With HIV - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “my Mission Is To Give It Back To Other, 115men Down,” Female Graduate With HIV (1829 Views)

3 Secondary School Students Held Down Female Student As Another Raped Her Anally / Greek Woman: "Edo Ashawo Infected My Married Nigerian Friend With HIV" (Video) / 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Mission Is To Give It Back To Other, 115men Down,” Female Graduate With HIV by myjohnandrew(m): 7:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
The Nigerian female graduate identified on Twitter as @the_afroPolite revealed how she was infected with Human Immune Virus (HIV), and she made it a mission to give it to other innocent people.

Social media users have been left in shock after a Nigerian lady took to Twitter to reveal the number of people she has infected with HIV after contracting it in 2016.

The disclosure was made in a tweet where another Twitter user revealed how she turned out, 3 years after being infected with the virus.

The first tweet by @NellyNesh19 had disclosed that she was infected with HIV at the age of 21 and is doing fine now she’s 24.

”Got infected with HIV at the age of 21 am 24 years now and am doing fine,” she tweeted.

The Nigerian female Twitter @the_afropolite revealed that she was infected with the virus by her brother’s best friend in 2016 when she was just 18.

She added that since 2017 when she tested positive, she “has made it a mission to give to others what was given to her without ac*ndom”.

She added that she has infected about 115 guys and 19 girls now, and is still counting.

He tweet reads:

”I got infected by my brother’s best man in 2016 when I was just 18. He was the first & only guy I had s3x wit till I turned 20. Since Dec 2017 I tested positive, I made it my mission to give to others what was given to me, without c*ndom. About 115 guys & 19 girls now & counting.

“Till then. I don’t mind dying today today. What’s my life worth if, although a graduate, I cannot get a job because I’m HIV positive? What’s my life worth if I’ve to depend on men for every penny I make? What’s my life worth, if I have to take ARV drugs regularly for life?

“You think you’ve the right to call me cruel? If you had known Ifeanyi, my brother’s wicked friend, you would have known what cruel looks like. Since no Nigerian bank wants to give me, a qualified banker, a job simply because I’m positive, then I must continue sharing it to others.

“If a guy, girl or so-called lesbian cannot control her sexual urges, I don’t mind giving it to her hundred times over. Easy money for me, pleasure and then a sharing of my pains to others.

Continue Reading : https://mgadmissioninfo.com.ng/blogpost/my-mission-is-to-give-it-back-to-other-115men-down-says-female-graduate-with-hiv/

Re: “my Mission Is To Give It Back To Other, 115men Down,” Female Graduate With HIV by Hashabiah: 7:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
WTF. This one is a biological terrorist undecided

4 Likes

Re: “my Mission Is To Give It Back To Other, 115men Down,” Female Graduate With HIV by myjohnandrew(m): 7:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
Re: “my Mission Is To Give It Back To Other, 115men Down,” Female Graduate With HIV by immortalcrown(m): 7:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
To trend no hard again because madness is free.

2 Likes

Re: “my Mission Is To Give It Back To Other, 115men Down,” Female Graduate With HIV by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
shocked

Satan must be in total shock right now

[img]https://i./BUns.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: “my Mission Is To Give It Back To Other, 115men Down,” Female Graduate With HIV by Jeon(m): 8:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
more power to your mission..

2 Likes

Re: “my Mission Is To Give It Back To Other, 115men Down,” Female Graduate With HIV by Shalommy(f): 8:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
Chaaii... This daughter of lucifer have finished people! shocked

1 Like

Re: “my Mission Is To Give It Back To Other, 115men Down,” Female Graduate With HIV by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
Naso one girl say make I no use condom take run her package in my final year,Omo na so I excuse myself say I wan piss ..... I japa.

3 Likes

Re: “my Mission Is To Give It Back To Other, 115men Down,” Female Graduate With HIV by zubimete(f): 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
So she keeps records? How many left? A_abstainance B=becareful, C* Correct&consistent use of condom, D# desist from sharing sharp objects. Hiv/ Aids is a true virus. E no dey show for face ooh.
Re: “my Mission Is To Give It Back To Other, 115men Down,” Female Graduate With HIV by BigYash: 7:20am On Mar 10, 2022
Very good for the" I like diving raw crew". Make them dey dive HIV dey go..
Re: “my Mission Is To Give It Back To Other, 115men Down,” Female Graduate With HIV by greatness77: 7:41am On Mar 10, 2022
anewchapter:
Naso one girl say make I no use condom take run her package in my final year,Omo na so I excuse myself say I wan piss ..... I japa.
Hahaha u for dive raw nah!
Re: “my Mission Is To Give It Back To Other, 115men Down,” Female Graduate With HIV by Lightened: 7:47am On Mar 10, 2022
Congratulations in advance to guys that will be flying from one woman to the other...una don c am so.
Re: “my Mission Is To Give It Back To Other, 115men Down,” Female Graduate With HIV by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 10, 2022
greatness77:
Hahaha u for dive raw nah!
the winch tell me say she dey feel discomfort with rubber but in my spiritual mind she fit give me the incurable.
Re: “my Mission Is To Give It Back To Other, 115men Down,” Female Graduate With HIV by FahBuLous: 10:38am On Mar 10, 2022
Even Satan is afraid of women ..
Re: “my Mission Is To Give It Back To Other, 115men Down,” Female Graduate With HIV by alphaNomega: 10:58am On Mar 10, 2022
cheesy

HIV is not a death sentence, as long as you take your drugs daily, you will be perfectly fine.
Re: “my Mission Is To Give It Back To Other, 115men Down,” Female Graduate With HIV by RealityBender(f): 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
myjohnandrew:
The Nigerian female graduate identified on Twitter as @the_afroPolite revealed how she was infected with Human Immune Virus (HIV), and she made it a mission to give it to other innocent people.

Social media users have been left in shock after a Nigerian lady took to Twitter to reveal the number of people she has infected with HIV after contracting it in 2016.

The disclosure was made in a tweet where another Twitter user revealed how she turned out, 3 years after being infected with the virus.

The first tweet by @NellyNesh19 had disclosed that she was infected with HIV at the age of 21 and is doing fine now she’s 24.

”Got infected with HIV at the age of 21 am 24 years now and am doing fine,” she tweeted.

The Nigerian female Twitter @the_afropolite revealed that she was infected with the virus by her brother’s best friend in 2016 when she was just 18.

She added that since 2017 when she tested positive, she “has made it a mission to give to others what was given to her without ac*ndom”.

She added that she has infected about 115 guys and 19 girls now, and is still counting.

He tweet reads:

”I got infected by my brother’s best man in 2016 when I was just 18. He was the first & only guy I had s3x wit till I turned 20. Since Dec 2017 I tested positive, I made it my mission to give to others what was given to me, without c*ndom. About 115 guys & 19 girls now & counting.

“Till then. I don’t mind dying today today. What’s my life worth if, although a graduate, I cannot get a job because I’m HIV positive? What’s my life worth if I’ve to depend on men for every penny I make? What’s my life worth, if I have to take ARV drugs regularly for life?

“You think you’ve the right to call me cruel? If you had known Ifeanyi, my brother’s wicked friend, you would have known what cruel looks like. Since no Nigerian bank wants to give me, a qualified banker, a job simply because I’m positive, then I must continue sharing it to others.

“If a guy, girl or so-called lesbian cannot control her sexual urges, I don’t mind giving it to her hundred times over. Easy money for me, pleasure and then a sharing of my pains to others.

Continue Reading : https://mgadmissioninfo.com.ng/blogpost/my-mission-is-to-give-it-back-to-other-115men-down-says-female-graduate-with-hiv/

Fake tweet. I don’t think you can contract HIV from lesbian sex.
Re: “my Mission Is To Give It Back To Other, 115men Down,” Female Graduate With HIV by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
It's not her fault. It is those who chase her just to have sex with her I blame. Yeah I agree that she should have said she is HIV positive before opening her leg. And my answer to that is learn to control your urges.
And some people if they don't have sex with that particular person they will die.
Re: “my Mission Is To Give It Back To Other, 115men Down,” Female Graduate With HIV by myjohnandrew(m): 6:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
It's not her fault. It is those who chase her just to have sex with her I blame. Yeah she should have said she is HIV positive. And my answer to that is learn to control your urges.
Some people if they don't have sex with that person they will die.

Wahala grin
Re: “my Mission Is To Give It Back To Other, 115men Down,” Female Graduate With HIV by myjohnandrew(m): 6:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
RealityBender:

Fake tweet. I don’t think you can contract HIV from lesbian sex.

OK nah... Because you be lesbian.... Continue oooo you go soon contacts am

(1) (Reply)

Gun Men Attack A Church In Ondo State (graphic) / Rioting Currently Ongoing In Area 1, Garki, Abuja / My Company Lost 90% Of My Customers After Sterling Bank Came For Loan Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.