Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,004 members, 7,849,050 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:53 PM

Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her (56703 Views)

Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation / Niecy Nash Marries Jessica Betts, A Woman, 6 Months After Divorcing Her Husband / Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by bepositive11: 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
DatoDatuk:
When u go dey shake your yansh anyhow online...u think we men like that?...even did water birth and posted the whole show online for cheap likes etc..we can only tolerate it for a little while if u are good then boom breakfast time and u can gth out

If the man didn't like it, he should've insisted on not doing it rather than playing along with it
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by bepositive11: 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
siofra:
LIES!!!

I don't believe this. cry

Korra is a sweet, free spirit. An amazing soul. She will have a long, blessed marriage.

All of you up there saying it's because of too much twerking, that's not true. He always supports her twerking and "indecent" dressing.

Exactly. It's not her twerking. There's more to the story

People are not always who they present themselves to be in public behind closed doors, so we just don't know them that much

Either way, both are to blame not only him or only her

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by bepositive11: 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
dacblogger:
Justin is a sweet soul...
Korra please,take out time from your dancing and social media brouhaha and pay attention to that man cos he truly loves and Cares for you.
His type is rare. cry

Seriously. He seems like the dream husband for women. I really wonder what went wrong

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Egoveen: 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
Finally he is a man . As it is said in the Good book of MGTOW.

"He that drinketh of the redpill , shall live a long blissful and wise life... While he, that drinketh of the bluepill shalt wear sanitary pads and women's clothing ...he shalt lust after another man's anus and he shalt be smacked from ear to ear by women folk, for he shalt be known as Simp"

Culled from The MGTOW , Book of musings, Chapter 4, verses 9 to 14.

I come in peace
o tun ti zeh o

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Nwibii: 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
This woman self na issue ooo. You just gave birth not up to 14days and now you're dancing. Is something weong with her thinking. Nawaooo. Maybe because you married a whityman, else if na 9ja guy marry you by now you for know how far.
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Magnoliaa(f): 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
DatoDatuk:
When u go dey shake your yansh anyhow online...u think we men like that?...even did water birth and posted the whole show online for cheap likes etc..we can only tolerate it for a little while if u are good then boom breakfast time and u can gth out

A low-value male consolation speech. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Magnoliaa(f): 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Amazing breakfast!

That girl no get sense, just be posting everything about her family online, she even deprived her husband of privacy. A normal person can't tolerate all those bullshit she was doing, how tf do you make a live coverage of your birthing process with your child also in the water bath. So many red flags every minute!

A very senseless lady to the core!

Wawuu. You guys are really amazing. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by pocohantas(f): 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
Munzy14:

Yhen yhen..You can do shits as a single person, Thr moment you marry, you must respect that sacred institution... lipsrsealed

No sensible man will accept what korra and jane does as a wife..Even if a husband does, it is for the mean time...Even if she is feeding him. undecided

They don’t know when to rest. Sometimes take a break kwanu. Haba!

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by We4all: 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
Munzy14:

Let me pretend as if Korra's husband is from Kenya... undecided

Erase that mentality...Marriage is different from boy and girl friend relationship.

So my kids will grow up to start seeing stupidity of their mom on the internet?

Taaa!!! Carry ya woke comot for road jaree...You are free to carry her type.. undecided

Leave the decent babes for us. tongue

Decent in public, wild in private.
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Stargurl20(f): 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
MYHUBBY:

it is keep quiet, empty head like you is telling your Elder bro to keep shut, if i give you slap there

better crawl back to the hole you came out from. nonsense and your loose vagina
Can't believe u claimed to be older, yet foolish. Community D**k with not taste.
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Magnoliaa(f): 4:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
siofra:
LIES!!!

I don't believe this. cry

Korra is a sweet, free spirit. An amazing soul. She will have a long, blessed marriage.

All of you up there saying it's because of too much twerking, that's not true. He always supports her twerking and "indecent" dressing.

Are you minding them redpillers and patriarchy princesses. No worry, jare, fellow e-in-law. cheesy Our model social media couple are okay. I just know it.

They cannot divorce, for where? grin We go intervene and help them settle.
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Magnoliaa(f): 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
proclinician:
It still beats my imagination how a cool looking reserved guy like you married a disgusting piece of scum like this. You're even a doctor. U no look well abi wetin?

E shock you, abi? Na man him be. He get prick and he no blind. grin People will go for who they want inspite of y'all preachings and condemnations and standards for women. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by descarado: 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/
If it is true, too late for him. Child support in California for two kids will be enough to support her lifestyle for the next 18 years.

/
Kim has it. Her ex husband Kanye follow join.

In Nigeria, some politicians and celebrities have that too.

If such person is a narcissist, that is quite explosive. Kim is a narcissist.
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by DatoDatuk: 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
Magnoliaa:

A low-value male consolation speech. grin grin grin

C'mon shatapp dia...go and dance like that online and let your husband be clapping for u...breakfast will be served soon lol

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Magnoliaa(f): 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
DatoDatuk:
C'mon shatapp dia...go and dance like that online and let your husband be clapping for u...breakfast will be served soon lol

Still doesn't change the fact that what you wrote was a slush pile and hogwash of a consolation speech. undecided

Have y'all virtous girls stopped getting served breakfast?

3 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Shegzdave: 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Still doesn't change the fact that what you wrote was a slush pile and hogwash of a consolation speech. undecided

Aunty, REST.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Magnoliaa(f): 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2022
Shegzdave:
Aunty, REST.

No. Die about it.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Shegzdave: 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
Magnoliaa:

No. Die about it.
Seems you like Quarrel pass Fight grin

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by DatoDatuk: 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Abeg rest by the power of the Holy Ghost..i no fit talk..lol

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by ginabarry(f): 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
Marriage may most ladies don tap from
God ��‍♀��‍♀
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Magnoliaa(f): 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
DatoDatuk:
Abeg rest by the power of the Holy Ghost..i no fit talk..lol

But you fit write epistle untop another person matter? undecided

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by proclinician: 5:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
Magnoliaa:

E shock you, abi? Na man him be. He get prick and he no blind. grin People will go for who they want inspite of y'all preachings and condemnations and standards for women. tongue

Now he no do again. Can't u see you're defeated. See. What a failure of a man. How do u make such a mistake. When salt loses it's taste what do u do to it? U throw it out for it to be marched by foot. How exactly does a doctor, a chiropractor marry a rag? It still beats my imagination.

Like as I de now, a high caliber man like me and a doctor too I go and marry a rag whose twerk videos are everywhere for the world to see. Even if she's worth billions of dollars from those videos it's not for me because I'm not marrying money but a woman of virtue and certainly not a disgusting piece of shit.

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Panda7(m): 5:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
no shame
useless person, can't she stay away from the camera and face her family. is twerking also a professionmost women have fish brain.
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by MYHUBBY: 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2022
Stargurl20:

Can't believe u claimed to be older, yet foolish. Community D**k with not taste.

your English is wack, community diick with not taste? what sort of grammar is that

I blame the idiot that deflowered you when they're still imbibing sense in your empty head
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by siofra(f): 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Are you minding them redpillers and patriarchy princesses. No worry, jare, fellow e-in-law. cheesy Our model social media couple are okay. I just know it.

They cannot divorce, for where? grin We go intervene and help them settle.

I pray so o. cry

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Aaay: 5:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
When you put all your body parts online everyone will cherish it as a general property
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Munzy14(m): 6:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
We4all:

Decent in public, wild in private.
Thats how a wife should be.. cheesy

Even the whites are getting tired of this your mindset o grin
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Magnoliaa(f): 6:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
proclinician:
Now he no do again. Can't u see you're defeated. See. What a failure of a man. How do u make such a mistake. When salt loses it's taste what do u do to it? U throw it out for it to be marched by foot. How exactly does a doctor, a chiropractor marry a rag? It still beats my imagination.

Like as I de now, a high caliber man like me and a doctor too I go and marry a rag whose twerk videos are everywhere for the world to see. Even if she's worth billions of dollars from those videos it's not for me because I'm not marrying money but a woman of virtue and certainly not a disgusting piece of shit.

That's NOT the point. He got attracted to her, they befriended each other, were great friends, married, and still on for four years, had two kids, with blooming careers. They are having a successful union from every indication...if all of these weren't on social media and if they were a normal everyday couples like others, it'll be considered successful. Why, they check the boxes of every other kind of relationships people have. If this stunt (exactly what I believe it is), turns out to play out, it wouldn't because of the superficial reasons y'all are assuming now. Twerking, unclothedness and whatnot. They've been married all these while, all through their careers.

If one sees the way y'all are condemning them, one would think people who don't live the kind of lifestyle they're displaying do not break up.

If he's fed up of anything, chances are high that it would interpersonal differences - even as evident in every relationships - and not because she twerks.

Goan sit down. High caliber, my ass. They married; and it's been more than three years. If she's as worthless and wteva as you claim, why she attract am? 'Til the point of marriage. Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Munzy14(m): 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
pocohantas:

They don’t know when to rest. Sometimes take a break kwanu. Haba!
As in eeeh...After marriage, people should put their shits together and remove rubbish from public...Their is a limit to which a partner's tolerance level can hit the rock.

Marriage changes everything...
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Magnoliaa(f): 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
siofra:
I pray so o. cry

It is so. smiley

Have you seen her sister's post?
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Munzy14(m): 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2022
proclinician:

Somebody's wife abii upcoming ex wife, rag? grin grin
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by lookingfly: 7:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
Twerker.......is this now a profession undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola Prostrates For Sir Shina Peters On Stage / Banky W Cooks Food For Adesua Etomi, His Wife / Comedian Emmanuella Visits Igbinedion's Daughter & Grandson (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.