Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

5G: Telcos Mull Phased Rollout, Fear Consumers' Weak Purchasing Power - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5G: Telcos Mull Phased Rollout, Fear Consumers' Weak Purchasing Power (10510 Views)

Low Purchasing Power: Nigerians Go For Swapping As Prices Of Mobile Phones Rise / Telcos Mull Tariff Hike As Diesel Price Skyrockets / Leaked Memo Shows Banks Asked Telcos To Charge For USSD (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5G: Telcos Mull Phased Rollout, Fear Consumers' Weak Purchasing Power by dappydozzy(m): 10:58am On Mar 10, 2022
Janiobi:
5g fast but get effect on human. Be ready for the consequences. Covid never teach unah lesson

5G has nothing to do with covid- 19. Electromagnetic radiation from 5G is non-ionizing radiation which is not harmful to humans. What people don't know is that our bodies has its own electromagnetic field, and it's frequency is higher, than that of majority of these communication devices, let's no go into ancient wisdom, as for Nigerians will they be able to pay for data cost. As for consequences, no consequence for using 5G whatsoever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5G: Telcos Mull Phased Rollout, Fear Consumers' Weak Purchasing Power by maasoap(m): 10:58am On Mar 10, 2022
PapaNnamdi:
Country wey over half the population no get sense,

I beta pass my neighbor mentality, nobody ready to speak up on the hunger and suffering,
In a sane clime, buhari would have been impeached long ago with the house of rep members forced to step down,

But in naija, majority want to impress, want to opress and love fake life suffering and smiling,

Bring the 5G the idiots using iphone 13 and living in selcontain naim go first purchase am

Example of classical ranting and wailing
Re: 5G: Telcos Mull Phased Rollout, Fear Consumers' Weak Purchasing Power by maasoap(m): 11:00am On Mar 10, 2022
Daguga:
Did i hear weak purchasing power? Are these telcos joking. Don't they know that Nigerians are one of the highest consumers of telecommunication products in the world
Cutehector:
Urm, i dont think so, Nigerians will still buy.

The least price of 5G devices in the market is above 100k
Re: 5G: Telcos Mull Phased Rollout, Fear Consumers' Weak Purchasing Power by Cutehector(m): 12:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
maasoap:

people will still buy oga..even students!
Re: 5G: Telcos Mull Phased Rollout, Fear Consumers' Weak Purchasing Power by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 10, 2022
maasoap:

Trust Nigerians, they will acquire them like wildfire
Re: 5G: Telcos Mull Phased Rollout, Fear Consumers' Weak Purchasing Power by digitite: 2:53pm On Mar 10, 2022
Backlaw406:

Ok o, I hear u.
So, you knew that there must be an adjustment to make 5G network to work and you were saying 2G, 3G and 4G enabling devices got updated to 5G network just like that without any adjustment.

Well, I was thinking it was possible because of the economic impact on consumers. During 4G Sim upgrade, some gadget could be upgraded while some could not. So they had no option than to buy new 4G devices.
Re: 5G: Telcos Mull Phased Rollout, Fear Consumers' Weak Purchasing Power by edoairways: 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2022
Cutehector:
Urm, i dont think so, Nigerians will still buy.
Assertion from those professors are valid. No Nigerians are living below $1 per day. Those who could afford might prioritize their spending
Re: 5G: Telcos Mull Phased Rollout, Fear Consumers' Weak Purchasing Power by edoairways: 2:58pm On Mar 10, 2022
Daguga:
Did i hear weak purchasing power? Are these telcos joking. Don't they know that Nigerians are one of the highest consumers of telecommunication products in the world?
In saner climes, the likes of mtn, glo, airtel, 9mobile should have been flushed out of Nigeria due to their worsening services. Especially that useless glo.
That is not true, they consume more when the price is low
Re: 5G: Telcos Mull Phased Rollout, Fear Consumers' Weak Purchasing Power by edoairways: 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2022
henro4niger:
grin
lol Nigerians will surely buy it, we are very unique set of people and we use everything to show off. I won't be surprised if we have the highest number of iPhone 13 pro max owners in the world. Here, you will see a fuel attendant using iPhones 13 and many people that can't even afford a car owning two iPhone with the latest iwatch and airpods. These set of people will still be struggling to enter danfo with yougrin grin grin grin

what Nigerians can't buy, does not exist
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5G: Telcos Mull Phased Rollout, Fear Consumers' Weak Purchasing Power by mrksquare: 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2022
Quote author=Bigshf post=110904536]Good morning
So me and my Dad decided to engage in catfish business by rearing them in a pond.
We followed all instructions as directed by a professional. After about one month plus, some fishes grew bigger than others, as directed again, we had to split them leaving the big ones in the main pond and putting the small ones in another pond.

That was when the tragedy started, we lost over 5 fishes daily since that separation, and just this morning,

We lost about 50 cat fishes

Please any professional that knows the remedy to this menace, his or her advice is well appreciated.
Thank You.[/quote]

The fishes have infection. It is the infection that is causing the mortality. I could see that their skin is even looking peel. Go to a vet shop and get a drug for the fishes. You can add tetracycline into the water and later on you change the water. What is causing the fatality could stem from not changing the water in the pond regularly. Cat fishes do well when their water is clean. When water gets dirty it reduces the oxygen level in the water and make the fishes start dying.
Re: 5G: Telcos Mull Phased Rollout, Fear Consumers' Weak Purchasing Power by Aaay: 5:52pm On Mar 10, 2022
How
Re: 5G: Telcos Mull Phased Rollout, Fear Consumers' Weak Purchasing Power by nedekid: 7:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
Daguga:
Did i hear weak purchasing power? Are these telcos joking. Don't they know that Nigerians are one of the highest consumers of telecommunication products in the world?
In saner climes, the likes of mtn, glo, airtel, 9mobile should have been flushed out of Nigeria due to their worsening services. Especially that useless glo.
I think they meant the purchasing power to buy 5g devices. Ie phone handsets etc. Higher end phones.
Re: 5G: Telcos Mull Phased Rollout, Fear Consumers' Weak Purchasing Power by bilulu(m): 1:10am On Mar 11, 2022
Janiobi:
5g fast but get effect on human. Be ready for the consequences. Covid never teach unah lesson
which consequences bros? people ve been using 5G and there's no problem. I even thought you guys already claimed 5g caused covid and death. those pastors re already using 5G. IPhone 13 is 5G, Samsung S21 is 5G too. why we never die.... backward thinking people
Re: 5G: Telcos Mull Phased Rollout, Fear Consumers' Weak Purchasing Power by Freelancerx: 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
well, there are budget 5G phones already too
Re: 5G: Telcos Mull Phased Rollout, Fear Consumers' Weak Purchasing Power by shedy03(m): 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
Saddle:
People are seriously suffering
Make them wait and rollout after 2023, after bubu wicked govt has been voted out. lol.
Re: 5G: Telcos Mull Phased Rollout, Fear Consumers' Weak Purchasing Power by wonderzy2021: 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
Itel S16 2gb/34gb (Used) is available... Dm if interested, 07041884344.
#30,000

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From TECNO International Women's Day 2022 Event / Nokia Lumia Not Working With Mtn Bbc Plan / *141*242# Not Working Anymore??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.