Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,459 members, 7,861,325 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

Important Notice;Don't fall 4fake Herbal Sellers With Zero Knowledge/fake Review - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Important Notice;Don't fall 4fake Herbal Sellers With Zero Knowledge/fake Review (173 Views)

What Is The Genotype Of People That Don't Fall Sick At All Or Just Once In While / Coronavirus: Lagosians Rush 'Dogoyaro', 'Tagairi' - Herb Sellers / 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing–if You Notice NO 6,9 Or 14, See Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Notice;Don't fall 4fake Herbal Sellers With Zero Knowledge/fake Review by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 11:09am On Mar 10, 2022
Hi nairalanders....how's your day going? It has come to my notice that some sellers are taking advantage of people because they have website and can advertise freely but with absolute zero knowledge of traditional medicine or herbs...don't fall for it...know the real people that knows this job ask questions,and the name of some leaves,bark and roots with calls,their functions,and you'll discover they no nothing....
I'm not here to spoil nobody works but how can you be selling herbs and still coming to my dm for staphylococcus aureus cure...this kind of habits is not Good...find time to go and learn if you don't have the knowledge...

If you want to know people that really have the knowledge,they'll know ingredients and will also show you the preparations if possible...

Be safe out there.... Remember health is wealth...some people don't have conscience o...Try to know right from wrong and not fake whatsapp messages...Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Mental Positivity ( Another Way To Boost Your Health) / Discover The Healing Power Of Palm Kernel Oil. / Please What Is @lilnasx Saying After Loosing Grammy, Get I'm Here Let's Discuss.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.