Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts (40684 Views)

Lionel Messi's Images Being Removed From Nou Camp / UEFA Announces That Away Goal Rule Will Be Removed Next Season / Pedro Scores Goal For Chelsea With Absolutely Disgusting Finish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by MN07: 8:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
[s]
Brendaniel:
When I wrote an article about the hypocrisy of the west, some people attacked me here on nairaland, well here it is, just imagine if Buhari ordered the shooting of lekki protesters and then Dangote's businesses in all the African countries are been seized from him because of Buhari's actions, won't you call it witch hunt, I am still saying this again the interest of europe and america on ukraine is too much to not sound suspicious to anybody.

They do not care about any country except themselves, they only involve themselves in countries they will benefit from, they leave bad leaders they can control in any country and remove those they can't, they will rather even support an evil leader to remain in office for their benefit.

I'm not taking any sides, but the person who declared war gave a condition, have they for once called the person to negotiate his terms and condition( I don't mean Ukraine) but Europe and America, instead they are giving weapons and funds to Ukraine to keep fighting when negotiations should have been the first option
[/s]

Everything you wrote is thrash.

Nobody, I repeat nobody should ever negotiate with a terrorist, criminal or the likes.

Head on attack from day one no matter the consequences.

No wonder Nigeria is still battling with Boko Haram up till tomorrow.

Balless creatures.
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by msrcusgarvey6(m): 8:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
If you put Ukraine side by side with russia, you will see the same type of oligarqi in Ukrainian society. They illegally enrichef themselves at the early stage of privatazations. The war hadnt started yet.
Brendaniel:
When I wrote an article about the hypocrisy of the west, some people attacked me here on nairaland, well here it is, just imagine if Buhari ordered the shooting of lekki protesters and then Dangote's businesses in all the African countries are been seized from him because of Buhari's actions, won't you call it witch hunt, I am still saying this again the interest of europe and america on ukraine is too much to not sound suspicious to anybody.

They do not care about any country except themselves, they only involve themselves in countries they will benefit from, they leave bad leaders they can control in any country and remove those they can't, they will rather even support an evil leader to remain in office for their benefit.

I'm not taking any sides, but the person who declared war gave a condition, have they for once called the person to negotiate his terms and condition( I don't mean Ukraine) but Europe and America, instead they are giving weapons and funds to Ukraine to keep fighting when negotiations should have been the first option
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Miraclewilfred: 8:35pm On Mar 10, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE
it's non of our business what i know is that we will continue winning even if we don't wear jersey at all we will still win infact come and watch us as we win today up blues.
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by tctrills: 8:35pm On Mar 10, 2022
Brendaniel:

Most of what you say is true but when you say Hypocrisy of the west, it makes very little sense.
There isn't a western brand of hypocrisy.
Hypocrisy is global so when you brand hypocrisy as western it makes very little sense.
Or can you tell the differences between western hypocrisy and Asian hypocrisy or African hypocrisy?
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Sadr: 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2022
Basheer22:

Russia doesn't supply Europe crude, it is gas. Meanwhile, there are already alternative sources of supply for that to Europe. Learn to have correct facts so that you don't always make a fool of yourself like this.

Are you the alternative? Just ordinary 3% of Russia oil that was banned in US, they are still running around with their tails in between their legs.
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by neuf(m): 8:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
Brendaniel:

what did Germany, France and Britain do in Russia? They asked the mad man to choose diplomacy but what did he do instead?
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by neuf(m): 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
[quote author=Bobloco post=110922667][/quote]

Research CSTO and thank me later
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by tweakdude1: 8:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
neuf:

what did Germany, France and Britain do in Russia? They asked the mad man to choose diplomacy but what did he do instead?

All this countries you mentioned did they chose diplomacy when they came to colonise our nation? When US dealt with Libya & others did they choose diplomacy?
How many countries did Russia Colonize? better still what is Russia's crime in all of this?
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by msrcusgarvey6(m): 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
Complete your statement with"like an African banana Republic"
Mikelarteta:

This is exactly what it is intended for, when the sanctions gets really hard on the Russian people, they will pick up arms and fight the government from within.
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by neuf(m): 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
tweakdude1:

All this countries you mentioned did they chose diplomacy when they came to colonise our nation? When US dealt with Libya & others did they choose diplomacy?
How many countries did Russia Colonize? better still what is Russia's crime in all of this?

Are you just waking up from hibernation?

the way you guys talk baffles even a fish in the river.
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Acidosis(m): 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
I hope countries are taking notes sha? On a normal level, we are supposed to ban all English and European leagues to grow our home based and continental (African) leagues.
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by gevans(m): 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
This Chelsea own touch me, I don't wanna watch EPL, UCL again.

Chelsea for life.

It's over
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by izubext007: 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
Zero should sponsor them
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
chatinent:
They are using the Russian war to punish innocent Russians...and guess what? None of these sanctions has affected Putin personally in any way.

It's all on Russia...mostly the poor Russians! Putin and co are rich...don't you sanctioners get that!
And where do you think the citizens would turn their anger to?
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by fourboys: 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
kumulus:

How's the ban affecting Russians? The people who are about to lose jobs are in the UK, these organizations they're banning and sanctioning run businesses in the UK, employing a good amount of their workforce. Expect pay cuts and job losses for some UK citizens and residents but what do they care.
ur mumu too much... The new owner will employ workers from Libya??
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by fourboys: 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nicepoker:
Zenith St Petersburg. Find out the owner
I don't give a fucck.... Not an elite club
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by fourboys: 9:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
shogsman:

Mumu,wetin concern Russia with Chelsea if it's not for the stupidity of your colonizers
ok.. he shld go buy club from him Contree and leave colonizers alone tongue tongue
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by fourboys: 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
toxtimmy:
I am sure when you type this you were hanging upside down... DO you know how much UK steals from Nigeria everyday through the oil industry and our politicians? it'a enough to buy numerous chelsea clubs and build stadiums that will seat 60000 peolple for each one... You dey live in abject poverty and they praise those that are responsible literally for your suffering... once a slave, always a slave i guess.

facts please... Stop displaying ur tupidty hr. Every given opportunity, u will run to UK instead of Russia
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Brendaniel: 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
tctrills:

Most of what you say is true but when you say Hypocrisy of the west, it makes very little sense.
There isn't a western brand of hypocrisy.
Hypocrisy is global so when you brand hypocrisy as western it makes very little sense.
Or can you tell the differences between western hypocrisy and Asian hypocrisy or African hypocrisy?

Oga I never branded it as western hypocrisy o, hypocrisy of the west is not western hypocrisy, I'm only calling out when they claim they are helping is only for what they will gain, it's not just about the west, but this issue here is about them...
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by tctrills: 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
Brendaniel:

Oga I never branded it as western hypocrisy o, hypocrisy of the west is not western hypocrisy, I'm only calling out when they claim they are helping is only for what they will gain, it's not just about the west, but this issue here is about them...
My point is, don't generalize hypocrisy
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by fourboys: 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
OCEANPOWER:

WHY SHOULD A REASONABLE PERSON MAKE SUCH COMMENTS, IF HE OR SHE IS NOT IN INSANE.. ENEMIES OF PROGRESS EVERYWHERE.. I THOUGHT WEST, NATO,USA IS THE ONE AND MOST POWERFUL ORGANIZATION IN THE WORLD WITH THERE SUPPER POWERS, THEY SHOULD GO AND FACE PUTIN AND HIS ALLIE'S, WHY DON'T THEM SANCTIONS CHINA AND OTHERS COUNTRIES.. THAN USA, UK,NATO FIGHTING FOR JUST A PERSONAL CLUB.. THIS SANCTIONS ONLY AFFECTED EMPLOYEE'S THE HOW WORKED FOR CHELSEA FC TO PUT FOOD'S ON THE TABLE TO THE BRITISH CITIZENS AND TO MAKE CHELSEA FC WORLD WODE FAN TO BE HAPPY.. THE UK AND NATO SHOULD DO SO, THIS IS EVIL FIGHT PUTIN THAT FIGHT YOU.
Nairaland gave access to stupid ppl... Almost 40,000 Russians HV been arrested cos dey know how meaningless this war is. In a long run they loose more. UK n USA will likely take care of Ukraine after the war while blocking Russia from rest of world
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by toxtimmy: 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2022
if dem tell you say your president Buhari be a secret double agent of the british government you go say impossible...lol...no wonder fulani go always rule una as they have a great pact and business understanding with the british government.

you dey watch too much tv... pack your bags and travel the world and i assure you after you see the world you wont waste your time to go go visit UK.

fourboys:
facts please... Stop displaying ur tupidty hr. Every given opportunity, u will run to UK instead of Russia
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by fourboys: 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
toxtimmy:
if dem tell you say your president Buhari be a secret double agent of the british government you go say impossible...lol...no wonder fulani go always rule una as they have a great pact and business understanding with the british government.

you dey watch too much tv... pack your bags and travel the world and i assure you after you see the world you wont waste your time to go go visit UK.

childish talk
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Brendaniel: 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
tctrills:

My point is, don't generalize hypocrisy

I'm not generalizing it, there are specific countries I have in mind, but I can't start writing them all the time, that's why I categorize them, I feel the readers should be able to select them, so pardon me on that...
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Truthisunique2: 10:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
chatinent:
They are using the Russian war to punish innocent Russians...and guess what? None of these sanctions has affected Putin personally in any way.

It's all on Russia...mostly the poor Russians! Putin and co are rich...don't you sanctioners get that!
they are not dumb

By the time the poor Russians can't take it they would start giving Putin his own internal war
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Nicepoker(m): 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
fourboys:
I don't give a fucck.... Not an elite club
But its in Russia.
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by oilmane(m): 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

Mumu level, how does your action affect Putin? Your country has already taken over ownership of the club so how does your suspension of sponsorship of a club presently owned by the UK government impact negatively on Putin, Abramovich abi na Ibramovich or the Russian people?
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by oilmane(m): 10:16pm On Mar 10, 2022
CocaineLord:
It is finished for Chelsea football club cry

Not at all, we will weather the storm, blues for life.
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by fourboys: 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nicepoker:
But its in Russia.
lowest league
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Osilama1: 10:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
[sup][/sup]
Brendaniel:

Oga I know your type, continue, that thing you are looking for you will see it...
when next u want to make a point use a realistic point that u hate buhari shouldn't make u saying rubbish online... U type make disgusting comments as analysis...
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by toxtimmy: 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
how much did UK make from Nigeria officially and unofficially past month?... i know you dont know but try and research it... cheers and have a good life.

fourboys:
childish talk
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Brendaniel: 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
Osilama1:
[sup][/sup] when next u want to make a point use a realistic point that u hate buhari shouldn't make u saying rubbish online... U type make disgusting comments as analysis...

That's why I said I know your type, there is no point arguing with you, but that thing you are looking for you will see it...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Manchester United Reacts To Arsene Wenger Leaving Arsenal / Nigerian Players That Flopped After Being Hyped Into The Super Eagles / Emotional Farewell As Ole Gunnar Reveals Next Move Following Man Utd Sack (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.