Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

See The Pretty Damsel Wasting Life In Kirikiri Prison Alone Side Chidinma Chai - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Pretty Damsel Wasting Life In Kirikiri Prison Alone Side Chidinma Chai (5994 Views)

Lady Remanded In Kirikiri Prison For Assaulting Police Officer (Photos) / Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. / Jean Codo Dies In Kirikiri Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Pretty Damsel Wasting Life In Kirikiri Prison Alone Side Chidinma Chai by Antoeni(m): 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
So this damsel is wasting her life in Kirikiri prison?. Chai ,
What's Her Crime?

2 Shares

Re: See The Pretty Damsel Wasting Life In Kirikiri Prison Alone Side Chidinma Chai by Antoeni(m): 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
She Looks Like Adam Oshiomolen Cape Verde Wife, Lillian Bach , Juliet Ibrahim

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Pretty Damsel Wasting Life In Kirikiri Prison Alone Side Chidinma Chai by Antoeni(m): 6:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
All that Glitters is Not Gold

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Pretty Damsel Wasting Life In Kirikiri Prison Alone Side Chidinma Chai by vibre: 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
Forget her beauty and smile oh,this one could be a cold blooded murderer that will waste your life without thinking twice.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Pretty Damsel Wasting Life In Kirikiri Prison Alone Side Chidinma Chai by Antoeni(m): 6:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
It's Possible
vibre:
Forget her beauty and smile oh,this one could be a cold blooded murderer that will waste your life without thinking twice.

6 Likes

Re: See The Pretty Damsel Wasting Life In Kirikiri Prison Alone Side Chidinma Chai by wizonlyson: 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2022
grin grin..she never no anything..she dey smile..she think say she is free..she is still going back, to eat her remaining watery beans, for there..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Pretty Damsel Wasting Life In Kirikiri Prison Alone Side Chidinma Chai by illicit(m): 7:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
Mami water

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Pretty Damsel Wasting Life In Kirikiri Prison Alone Side Chidinma Chai by Ogilinsaka: 7:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
Some babes be like: let me be this pretty even if it means being in prison

10 Likes

Re: See The Pretty Damsel Wasting Life In Kirikiri Prison Alone Side Chidinma Chai by emmanuelbrown26: 7:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
this gat to show that all that gliters is not a gold. Maybe this one na assasin or kidnapper
Daughters of eve

3 Likes

Re: See The Pretty Damsel Wasting Life In Kirikiri Prison Alone Side Chidinma Chai by mccloud224(m): 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
All these Beta SIMPs sef.... Which one be pretty damsel again? Na your type go pardon "pretty damsel" wey poison an entire congregation for church if for say you be judge. Na your type to give ONE month imprisonment to "pretty damsel" wey behead person for ritual. Na your type dey give ATM pin to Olosho wey be "pretty damsel".

See your life.

SIMP!!!!

12 Likes

Re: See The Pretty Damsel Wasting Life In Kirikiri Prison Alone Side Chidinma Chai by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
She fit be olosho wey murder her client,stole his money and escape,but later arrested.

6 Likes

Re: See The Pretty Damsel Wasting Life In Kirikiri Prison Alone Side Chidinma Chai by seborrhic: 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
mccloud224:
All these Beta SIMPs sef.... Which one be pretty damsel again? Na your type go pardon "pretty damsel" wey poison an entire congregation for church if for say you be judge. Na your type to give ONE month imprisonment to "pretty damsel" wey behead person for ritual. Na your type dey give ATM pin to Olosho wey be "pretty damsel".

See your life.
SIMP!!!!
Very annoying indeed.
Those are the type that would even free a serial killer just because she is a female and beautiful.
Praising a criminal just because she is fine.
The type if he were to be a prison guard that would even allow this kind of lady be sleeping in his official accommodation,watching korean and Indian series rather than stay with other female prisoners
in their cells.

5 Likes

Re: See The Pretty Damsel Wasting Life In Kirikiri Prison Alone Side Chidinma Chai by Gift96: 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
Antoeni:
All that Glitters is Not Gold

This is what the op doesn't know

2 Likes

Re: See The Pretty Damsel Wasting Life In Kirikiri Prison Alone Side Chidinma Chai by tito44: 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
But do you know that most people in Nigeria prisons today are very innocent of crimes they re accused of??

1 Like

Re: See The Pretty Damsel Wasting Life In Kirikiri Prison Alone Side Chidinma Chai by mccloud224(m): 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
seborrhic:

Very annoying indeed.
Those are the type that would even free a serial killer just because she is a female and beautiful.
Praising a criminal just because she is fine.
The type if he were to be a prison guard that would even allow this kind of lady be sleeping in his official accommodation,watching korean and Indian series rather than stay with other female prisoners
in their cells.

If you happen to get into an altercation with a female, they will hang around watching to see if you would react. You won't see them when she slaps you, spits on you,rips your shirt apart,throws things at you,breaks your phone and even attempts to stab you BUT the moment you want to get defensive, you will see these worthless-knights-in-shiny-armour-super heroes come around and be like "Bros, wetin happen? You wan beat am? No reason am ooo? Men dey para for here oooo".

I smashed the front teeth of such lowlifes two decades ago with a deep cut on my hand to show for it and God was so proud of me.

13 Likes

Re: See The Pretty Damsel Wasting Life In Kirikiri Prison Alone Side Chidinma Chai by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
Wow.. kirikiri maximum prisons.
That gate brings back memories of the past when dad used to take us to work with him and keep us outside at the officers restaurant to wait for him till closing hours.

I miss you, Papa. cry.

2 Likes

Re: See The Pretty Damsel Wasting Life In Kirikiri Prison Alone Side Chidinma Chai by LordofNaija: 10:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
Mercychen:
Wow.. kirikiri maximum prisons.
That gate brings back memories of the past when dad used to take us to work with him and keep us outside at the officers restaurant to wait for him till closing hours.

I miss you, Papa. cry.
I can take you back there, you are just a chat away

3 Likes

Re: See The Pretty Damsel Wasting Life In Kirikiri Prison Alone Side Chidinma Chai by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
LordofNaija:

You can take yourself there. I don't have any biz with the place.

Enjoy your trip.

3 Likes

Re: See The Pretty Damsel Wasting Life In Kirikiri Prison Alone Side Chidinma Chai by adecz: 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
These ones na Oga Prison
fringe benefits.

He go dey chop dem one by one
for them to be eating good food and
good sleeping area with cable TV.
Re: See The Pretty Damsel Wasting Life In Kirikiri Prison Alone Side Chidinma Chai by wiseone28: 11:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
LordofNaija:

I can drive the both of you there and drive home alone

7 Likes

Re: See The Pretty Damsel Wasting Life In Kirikiri Prison Alone Side Chidinma Chai by LordofNaija: 11:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
Mercychen:

You can take yourself there. I don't have any biz with the place.

Enjoy your trip.
Behave!

1 Like

Re: See The Pretty Damsel Wasting Life In Kirikiri Prison Alone Side Chidinma Chai by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
E be like say na guys dey suffer more for inside prison
Re: See The Pretty Damsel Wasting Life In Kirikiri Prison Alone Side Chidinma Chai by legallyminded: 11:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
grin
mccloud224:

If you happen to get into an altercation with a female, they will hang around watching to see if you would react. You won't see them when she slaps you, spits on you,rips your shirt apart,throws things at you,breaks your phone and even attempts to stab you BUT the moment you want to get defensive, you will see these worthless-knights-in-shiny-armour-super heroes come around and be like "Bros, wetin happen? You wan beat am? No reason am ooo? Men dey para for here oooo".

I smashed the front teeth of such lowlifes two decades ago with a deep cut on my hand to show for it and God was so proud of me.

1 Like

Re: See The Pretty Damsel Wasting Life In Kirikiri Prison Alone Side Chidinma Chai by legallyminded: 11:56pm On Mar 10, 2022
LordofNaija:

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Pretty Damsel Wasting Life In Kirikiri Prison Alone Side Chidinma Chai by CheedyJ(m): 12:12am On Mar 11, 2022
Antoeni:
What's Her Crime?
Why don't you go & take her place if u are so concerned about her freedom or imprisonment...

3 Likes

Re: See The Pretty Damsel Wasting Life In Kirikiri Prison Alone Side Chidinma Chai by davillian(m): 12:33am On Mar 11, 2022
Antoeni:
What's Her Crime?
U till she cuts off your balls

2 Likes

Re: See The Pretty Damsel Wasting Life In Kirikiri Prison Alone Side Chidinma Chai by stamapro(m): 12:42am On Mar 11, 2022
Crime knows no beauty. It is a spirit when allowed can use even a teenager.
Re: See The Pretty Damsel Wasting Life In Kirikiri Prison Alone Side Chidinma Chai by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:58am On Mar 11, 2022
Who knows if she is convicted of fvcking a man to death. sad

2 Likes

Re: See The Pretty Damsel Wasting Life In Kirikiri Prison Alone Side Chidinma Chai by 9japride(m): 1:35am On Mar 11, 2022
Op u never see anything, don't you know there are cold blooded psychopaths who are really pretty?

3 Likes

Re: See The Pretty Damsel Wasting Life In Kirikiri Prison Alone Side Chidinma Chai by Stevenson1(m): 2:12am On Mar 11, 2022
Antoeni:
What's Her Crime?

Fine people full prisons na. Don't let the looks deceive you oo.
Most of those girls are murderers, criminals, fraudsters and co.
Anyways, Usifo family deserves justice for the murder of their beloved son, uncle, father, inlaw and more.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Evil Woman Named Mrs Nwobu Has Been Disgraced Today / The Road To Okija Shrine in ibo land / Bishop Joins Aye Cult Members To Celebrate Anniversary(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.