Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,678 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

Faq: Can I Use Ijmb To Study Major Courses Like Medicine And Law? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Faq: Can I Use Ijmb To Study Major Courses Like Medicine And Law? (394 Views)

Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law / I Should Have Sorted Some Courses Like Others Did Cries My Friend / Is It Possible To Use Ijmb Result For HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Faq: Can I Use Ijmb To Study Major Courses Like Medicine And Law? by Justseyii: 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
FAQ: CAN I USE IJMB TO STUDY MAJOR COURSES LIKE MEDICINE AND LAW?

Every year when Student Village Academy puts up its advert for IJMB across social media platforms, we majorly focus on platforms like

Facebook Ad Network
Instagram
Google Ads

There is always a particular question being asked by students who come across our IJMB advert. Now, this question comes alongside other questions that we will treat in future blog posts focused on IJMB frequently asked questions.

Can I Use IJMB To Study Medicine?
Does the University of Ilorin accept IJMB for Medicine or Law?

The answer to the above questions or any question similar to those above is simple… YES

Can I use IJMB to study medicine? – Answer, Yes

Does the University of Ilorin accept IJMB for Medicine or Law? – Answer, Yes.

What Is IJMB?
I’m sure to an extent you have an idea of what IJMB is, even though I’ll re-explain what the IJMB program stands for, and how it works to put your mind at rest that the advert you saw online is not fake. (This doesn’t mean there are no scammers out there posing as accredited IJMB centres)

IJMB is an acronym for Interim Joint Matriculation Board, it is an Advanced level program ( A’level) owned by the prestigious Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria that helps thousands of students who are seeking admission into Various Universities get that admission without JAMB.

IJMB students are enrolled on Intensive lectures for 9 academic months, after which they will write the Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE)

it is this result that will enable them to secure 200 level admission, through Direct Entry, without JAMB

https://www.studentvillage.com.ng/faq-can-i-use-ijmb-to-study-major-courses-like-medicine-and-law/

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike : Federal Government Agrees On Paying Minimum Wage Arrears Of N34bil / ASUU Strike Update Today: Orji Kalu Sends Message To FG / Best Universities In UK By Ranking 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.