Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,613 members, 7,851,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:12 PM

Cultists Behead Newly Married Man In Bayelsa, Hang His Head On Pole - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Behead Newly Married Man In Bayelsa, Hang His Head On Pole (67686 Views)

Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / Cultists Behead Ikechi Wordi, Vigilante Group Leader In Rivers State / Residents Pull Electricity Official Off Ladder, Leaves Colleague Hanging On Pole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Behead Newly Married Man In Bayelsa, Hang His Head On Pole by Invictus2214: 7:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
Mr. Man no, if you don't belong you will not be threatened, he was member of the rival opponent that is why he was beheaded. If it was to be the lady it should have be the lady their main target, but mind you a non member of any cult confraternity will not kill innocent people expect the person offended them.
Re: Cultists Behead Newly Married Man In Bayelsa, Hang His Head On Pole by NonsenseRubbish: 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
What a dead man can see with his head hanging on a pole, a living man cannot see it with his head hanging on his shoulder *burps* undecided
Re: Cultists Behead Newly Married Man In Bayelsa, Hang His Head On Pole by Aaay: 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Cultists Behead Newly Married Man In Bayelsa, Hang His Head On Pole by Benrosaria(m): 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Is either he was a cult member or the girl he married was a cultist girlfriendshocked

Cultist are all fools.

If you're a cultist and you're in this forum reading this my comment, know that your days are numbered, unless you denounce that useless fraternity you belonged and come to Christ now, failure to do so, your end will be so disastrous.

There's no gain in cultism. If there was any gain in cultism, idiots like you guys won't even see space in any of the said fraternity to become a member.

The only thing cultism can give to you is untimely death, your family being wipe out, dismemberment of your body parts if they do no want to kpai you which is more wicked and brutal than killing you. With all these , young men do not want to have sense.

Be a hard man with your money, investments/businesses, educational achievements etc. Cultism doesn't make anyone a hard man , it only makes one a fool.

As you want all cultist to denounce, I would love you to as well denounce religion out of your life cause na you worse pass. A cultist is cause he wants to control you, but a religious fanatic is cause he has to be controlled by a supremacist
Re: Cultists Behead Newly Married Man In Bayelsa, Hang His Head On Pole by selfdefence: 7:11am On Mar 12, 2022
Sad, what a life.
Re: Cultists Behead Newly Married Man In Bayelsa, Hang His Head On Pole by kay29000(m): 7:17am On Mar 12, 2022
internationalman:
Is this the country people get angry about whenever they hear another person's plan to japa...

Crime is underreported in this country. If it were properly and accurately reported, you'd see that there's more crime in Nigeria than the whole of Europe.

Very myopic view...I'm sure you have never left Naija before. If you know the amount of stabbing that goes down in London daily or the number of gun deaths in Chicago weekly, you won't be saying what you are saying.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Behead Newly Married Man In Bayelsa, Hang His Head On Pole by internationalman(m): 8:06am On Mar 12, 2022
kay29000:

Very myopic view...I'm sure you have never left Naija before. If you know the amount of stabbing that goes down in London daily or the number of gun deaths in Chicago weekly, you won't be saying what you are saying.

My friend shut up and get the fûck out of here..

The amount of crimes that happen in my area alone double that of the entire London..

For your information it's only about the one tenth of crimes that happen in Nigeria that is on the news
Re: Cultists Behead Newly Married Man In Bayelsa, Hang His Head On Pole by Unbreakable007: 9:41am On Mar 12, 2022
I 4 like see d head on d pole grin grin

Zero pity for any cultist death.
Re: Cultists Behead Newly Married Man In Bayelsa, Hang His Head On Pole by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
JayPeeOham:

Scam.com!!

A Trial Will Put A Smile On Your Face
Re: Cultists Behead Newly Married Man In Bayelsa, Hang His Head On Pole by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
kingsceemark:

I don warn you severely about this your see more photos, you no dey hear

Are You The One That Bought Android Phone?
Re: Cultists Behead Newly Married Man In Bayelsa, Hang His Head On Pole by kingsceemark(m): 12:46pm On Mar 13, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

Are You The One That Bought Android Phone?

Why you no dey report good news? Why always evil reports? I go send you bomb letters ooo
Re: Cultists Behead Newly Married Man In Bayelsa, Hang His Head On Pole by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 12:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
kingsceemark:

Why you no dey report good news? Why always evil reports? I go send you bomb letters ooo

What Is The Meaning Of
Re: Cultists Behead Newly Married Man In Bayelsa, Hang His Head On Pole by kingsceemark(m): 1:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

What Is The Meaning Of

Op, na Cruz and fun I dey catch ooo, no take it personal ooo, I no dey put bad eyes for people's business ooo, please have fun and enjoy your weekend, never mind me ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Behead Newly Married Man In Bayelsa, Hang His Head On Pole by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 1:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
kingsceemark:

Op, na Cruz and fun I dey catch ooo, no take it personal ooo, I no dey put bad eyes for people's business ooo, please enjoy your weekend and never mind me

There Is Nothing Way No Go See For Inside This Blogging Business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Behead Newly Married Man In Bayelsa, Hang His Head On Pole by JayPeeOham: 3:26pm On Mar 13, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

A Trial Will Put A Smile On Your Face

No be only trial na temptation!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caroline Kangogo Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home / Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya / A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.