Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,381 members, 7,836,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

What Do UK Government Sanctions Mean For Chelsea? ALL Your Questions Answered. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Do UK Government Sanctions Mean For Chelsea? ALL Your Questions Answered. (20635 Views)

Chelsea FC To Hold Talks With The UK Government Over Sanctions / Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals / WATCH VIDEO Southampton 2 Vs 3 Chelsea All Goals Highlights 14 april 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do UK Government Sanctions Mean For Chelsea? ALL Your Questions Answered. by Enemyofpeace: 3:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
Funjosh:

You and your cohorts will be disappointed last last. Omo Red Devil jatijati oshi
Anything that would destroy Chelsea is highly welcomed and in case you’ve forgottened I am a Manchester United fan
Re: What Do UK Government Sanctions Mean For Chelsea? ALL Your Questions Answered. by DeepSight(m): 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
aribisala0:

One it is trivial

Two you are wrong .
Three English is nobody's language

Oponu

What do sanctions mean is right

Your suggestion
What does sanctions mean is illiterate

Also, looks like you missed that I was asking him a question: see the red below:

DeepSight:

Okay, this is a trivial subject, but just before I go, let me be clear: were you saying that this -

"What do UK Government sanctions mean for Chelsea?"

- - - is wrong, and that the correct version should have been -

"What does UK Government sanctions mean for Chelsea?"
Re: What Do UK Government Sanctions Mean For Chelsea? ALL Your Questions Answered. by hermesprogidy(m): 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
Stamford Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down..... grin grin
Re: What Do UK Government Sanctions Mean For Chelsea? ALL Your Questions Answered. by DCONE1(m): 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
hotseat:

I feel your pain.

But I would crave your indulgence to examine the critical issues at hand.

Abramovic deserves kudos for taking Chelsea FC to an enviable height, no doubt.

However, it has been established that he has a robust, though seemingly clandestine, relationship with the madman of Russia, Vladimir Putin.

Ambramovic is just one amongst other oligarchs known to have close ties with the bloodthirsty, dictatorial and invading Putin.

It is the believed that the unwholesome support of oligarchs like Abramovic that encourages Putin into his present invasion of the sovereign nation of Ukraine.

This is a war situation.

Whatever in your arsenal that can lead to the defeat of an enemy must be fully and comprehensively explored.
if it's a war situation and whatever arsenal that can be used should be used then ukraine should stop crying that Russian are bombing maternity hospitals or residential areas since it's a war
Re: What Do UK Government Sanctions Mean For Chelsea? ALL Your Questions Answered. by hermesprogidy(m): 3:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
Chingykay77:

God bless you bro
Now the President of Russia will fully have nothing to loose if Ukraine doesn't agree to his terms. Besides Putin didn't make these people Billionaires neither did Russia. They worked themselves hard to where they are now
Russia and Putin made Abrahamovic a billionaire. Go read about how Russian oligarchs accrued their wealth.
Re: What Do UK Government Sanctions Mean For Chelsea? ALL Your Questions Answered. by hermesprogidy(m): 3:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
Chelsea supporters come and gather here for cry,cry meeting. grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do UK Government Sanctions Mean For Chelsea? ALL Your Questions Answered. by hermesprogidy(m): 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
jacoik:
all this shall pass? When we go 5 season without anything? I cried my eyes out last night when I hear the news. Do you know that this will demoralise the players? They won't commit 100% again!!!! It painful
There's a bucket by the shrine. Cry inside, your tears are needed for..... grin grin grin
Re: What Do UK Government Sanctions Mean For Chelsea? ALL Your Questions Answered. by HilcomTech(m): 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
internationalman:

If you want to truly give that word "slave" a meaning go live in one of those countries you support. Let me list them for you, Russia, North Korea, Iran, Iraq Yemen, Afghanistan China etc.

Brainwashed negro.. See how CNN and BBC are dripping from your nose.
Re: What Do UK Government Sanctions Mean For Chelsea? ALL Your Questions Answered. by lexy2014: 4:19pm On Mar 11, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Imagine the several problems one single person's (Putin) stupidity and ego is causing around the world. Even many people that once said the war isn't their business are now concerned because they are Chelsea FC fans/lovers.

I am a Chelsea fan and this hurts. I am optimistic that events of the coming days and weeks will make things better.

Some people will say the UK Government is this and that. I am sure the decision might also be tough for them ( After all, Chelsea has contributed positively to the economy and society is several ways) but some things just have to be done. In fact, some of the decision makers themselves might be Chelsea fans.

Long live Chelsea FC, Up Blues

How American billionaires had their assets seized in the UK because George bush invaded Iraq under false pretext of looking for WMDs?
Re: What Do UK Government Sanctions Mean For Chelsea? ALL Your Questions Answered. by lexy2014: 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
internationalman:

If you want to truly give that word "slave" a meaning go live in one of those countries you support. Let me list them for you, Russia, North Korea, Iran, Iraq Yemen, Afghanistan China etc.

You didn't answer the questions he asked neither did u negate a single word he said
Re: What Do UK Government Sanctions Mean For Chelsea? ALL Your Questions Answered. by JOemmy(m): 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
This is an opportunity for man u to grab thomas tuchel before other wealthy clubs will swoop on him. It's obvious these sanctions will definitely have serious effects on chelsea fc in the near future.
Re: What Do UK Government Sanctions Mean For Chelsea? ALL Your Questions Answered. by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
JOemmy:
This is an opportunity for man u to grab thomas tuchel before other wealthy clubs will swoop on him. It's obvious these sanctions will definitely have serious effects on chelsea fc in the near future.
Tuchel will still join the list of failures.... Man Utd is cursed
Re: What Do UK Government Sanctions Mean For Chelsea? ALL Your Questions Answered. by Bimpe29: 5:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
Abrahamovic, victim of an unfortunate circumstance.
Re: What Do UK Government Sanctions Mean For Chelsea? ALL Your Questions Answered. by KingDamzzy(m): 5:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
yomi531:
In 2003 after Abrahamovic bought Chelsea, he contacted Rafa Benitez who had just won LA liga and uefa cup with Valencia blw the space of 2 years to become the manager of Chelsea. Rafa rejected the offer saying, a club that is being owned by an individual can fall at any time when something happens to the owner. People didnt understand him. Mourinho later took over . 19 Years later, Rafa talk don materialize grin

The joke is on you because Rafa Benitez still coached Chelsea and won the Europa League with us.

This your write up no get head or tail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do UK Government Sanctions Mean For Chelsea? ALL Your Questions Answered. by aribisala0(m): 5:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
DeepSight:

Agreed.

Agreed again - my issue is the gentleman was the one pompously trying to correct someone with nonsense!

Please read what you quoted again.

Exactly my position sir - he was the one who said the reverse! Look here -

Pompously correcting someone else - and thereby writing the absolutely wrong thing - is what is comical.
Sorry e be like say I dey jump like oya
Re: What Do UK Government Sanctions Mean For Chelsea? ALL Your Questions Answered. by KingDamzzy(m): 5:14pm On Mar 11, 2022
JOemmy:

How do you leave the champions of the world to coach a struggling team in tatters? A team without a league title in 9 years? A team that cannot make top 4 comfortably?

Tuchel will not downgrade himself to coach Man U. That's a representation of moving from grace to grass.

1 Like

Re: What Do UK Government Sanctions Mean For Chelsea? ALL Your Questions Answered. by Zona123(m): 5:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
Even if Chelsea should be relegated to division 3, I'll still be Chelsea any day any time. I have never liked British government for once. They are crooks trying to arm twist people to collect what is rightfully theirs under the pretext of showing solidarity with Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: What Do UK Government Sanctions Mean For Chelsea? ALL Your Questions Answered. by chaloskyx: 5:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
na dem sabi Chelsea fc is a british asset if they want to ruin it then let them
Re: What Do UK Government Sanctions Mean For Chelsea? ALL Your Questions Answered. by themanderon: 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
These sanctimonious hypocritical devils are at it again. Who will sanction them for all the atrocities they committed and are still committing in Africa and the mid east?

1 Like

Re: What Do UK Government Sanctions Mean For Chelsea? ALL Your Questions Answered. by darediamond(m): 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
selch:
I understand sanctioning Russia as a country,but there is no reason to the sanctioning of people just because they are Russians and just because they have or had relationship with the government,which country billionaires don't have ties with its government? That's how you become a billionaire. I'm not a Chelsea fan but this is crazy, when did football involve itself with politics? Why has the billionaire from other countries not been sanctioned after their country committed atrocities around the world. Crazy people!
This is to show to you all how deeply pained that Muderous Queen Elizabeth of England is by PUTINs roadblocks against her one world government she is gathering nations for using USA mainly.
Re: What Do UK Government Sanctions Mean For Chelsea? ALL Your Questions Answered. by darediamond(m): 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
baralatie:

As in they have been witch hunting the guy and Chelsea for years now
Yes because He is from a Nation who's Supreme Leader is Giving Them Headaches as to the useless ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT ORDER which is against humanity in a spheres of it structure.
Re: What Do UK Government Sanctions Mean For Chelsea? ALL Your Questions Answered. by darediamond(m): 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Imagine the several problems one single person's (Putin) stupidity and ego is causing around the world. Even many people that once said the war isn't their business are now concerned because they are Chelsea FC fans/lovers.

I am a Chelsea fan and this hurts. I am optimistic that events of the coming days and weeks will make things better.

Some people will say the UK Government is this and that. I am sure the decision might also be tough for them ( After all, Chelsea has contributed positively to the economy and society is several ways) but some things just have to be done. In fact, some of the decision makers themselves might be Chelsea fans.

Long Live PUTIN, the MAN PUTIN IN CHECK THE Modern Era Global Wicked JEZEBEL, A Murderous Queen who is no other woman than Queen Elizabeth of Parasitic England.

You can say anything in return as your reply. As for me, I am not a "Lab Rat" nor "worthless person" nor "useless eater".

1 Like

Re: What Do UK Government Sanctions Mean For Chelsea? ALL Your Questions Answered. by One4me: 7:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Anything that would destroy Chelsea is highly welcomed and in case you’ve forgottened I am a Manchester United fan grin grin tongue

Maybe you have forgotten that Man United is also not owned by a Briton?
One day, his country will be at loggerheads with another Powerful Rogue.. and there goes your Man United
. undecided

Shadysen:
I careless about that club as an arsenal fan, thank you.

I am an Arsenal fan too (as well as Eyimba) but we should all come together and condemn this brazen robbery by that fluffy-head Boris in Britain.
The West has No Conscience, even Infantino (FIFA President) and other International Sport Organisations, the United Nations and Red Cross, have all joined the MADNESS.

I though the Puppet always talk about seperating Sports from Politics? Where is the RESPECT now?
shocked angry
Re: What Do UK Government Sanctions Mean For Chelsea? ALL Your Questions Answered. by Enemyofpeace: 7:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
One4me:

Maybe you have forgotten that Man United is also not owned by a Briton?
One day, his country will be at loggerheads with another Powerful Rogue.. and there goes your Man United
. undecided

I am an Arsenal fan too (as well as Eyimba) but we should all come together and condemn this brazen robbery by that fluffy-head Boris in Britain.
The West has No Conscience, even Infantino (FIFA President) and other International Sport Organisations, the United Nations and Red Cross, have all joined the MADNESS.

I though the Puppet always talk about seperating Sports from Politics? Where is the RESPECT now?
shocked angry
Anything that would destroy Chelsea is highly welcomed and in case you’ve forgottened I am a Manchester United fan
Re: What Do UK Government Sanctions Mean For Chelsea? ALL Your Questions Answered. by yomi531(m): 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
KingDamzzy:

The joke is on you because Rafa Benitez still coached Chelsea and won the Europa League with us.

This your write up no get head or tail.
U small for football matter. Its not ur calling bro. No try follow me argue football. U will be embarrassed
Re: What Do UK Government Sanctions Mean For Chelsea? ALL Your Questions Answered. by One4me: 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:

I just pity people like you, who have no access to sound information and have been brainwashed by the Western Main Stream Media like CNN, FOX, CBN, Bloomnberg, etc

You need to listen to alternative Media as well though, the Western Nations have made it extremely difficult, for people to access alternative Views, by blocking access to any Channel that allows people to hear the story, from the side of the Russians or China or Pakistan, India and other Non-Western nations.

If you have the data, do yourself a favor, Watch these Documentaries:
* Ukraine on Fire
* Revealing Ukraine by Oliver Stone
(He is not a Russian undecided )

YouTube and most Western-controlled Media have censored the films, in the last TWO WEEKS, despite being on them since 2016!
You can get them on Vimeo or Rumble, FOR FREE, before America and its European Allies erase them completely.
It will give you or anyone, a good insight about this Russia-Ukraine War and when you think or talk, it will be from an informed perspective,
Re: What Do UK Government Sanctions Mean For Chelsea? ALL Your Questions Answered. by Aydot351(m): 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
Agbero fc in the mud
Re: What Do UK Government Sanctions Mean For Chelsea? ALL Your Questions Answered. by Aaay: 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
Really
Re: What Do UK Government Sanctions Mean For Chelsea? ALL Your Questions Answered. by Tochj(m): 11:13am On Mar 12, 2022
Hypocrisy is another name for UK government
The same people who watched Biafra kids starved to death?
Claiming saintly now?
Punishing an innocent man including themselves for what they caused
They forgot their own players in Chelsea.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today / 12 Reasons The Super Eagles Will Go Far In Russia 2018 World Cup- Sunday Folayan / Barca Lose At Home To End Title Chances, Messi May Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.