Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning (58578 Views)

What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House / How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? / "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by stingygoat(m): 9:18am On Mar 11, 2022
This snake tried to swallow a pregnant goat and was sighed by my neighbour. It took almost an hour and 3 bullets from a mobile policeman to bring it down.

Location is ijanikin, Lagos �� people that will eat goat will eat goat, people that will eat snake will eat snake � ���

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by ValCon888: 9:18am On Mar 11, 2022
What an amazing way to step into the weekend.
Snake and goat meat pepper soup.

Instead of swallowing bush rat inside forest, it went for a pregnant goat.

The longer throat of the snake has led it into the cooking pot.

287 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by stingygoat(m): 9:19am On Mar 11, 2022
� FTC as I believe this will make it to the promise land

Mod: � I'm not even first to comment

2 Likes

Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by MadamVanessa(f): 9:19am On Mar 11, 2022
shocked

My heart breaks to pieces when I see a lovely animal like python been killed ruthlessly like this. This animal is so harmless when train.

As a lady if you used the tail of a trained python to masturbate, you may forget about dick entirely. Though the way the python will wriggle on bed will be so scary, especially for first timers.

Lalasticlala come and see how they brutally killed your friend.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:22am On Mar 11, 2022
Nigerians and snake meat? my own be say make una no go eat Wetin go kill una one day. grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by stingygoat(m): 9:24am On Mar 11, 2022
Skinning in progress...
How can I post videos of when it was shot?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by XXXXTENTACION: 9:25am On Mar 11, 2022
Lala dances into the thread...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by froshdhayveed(m): 9:27am On Mar 11, 2022
Food Don land 4 lala....
Abi na nairaland ritual b dis snake sef
Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by 9182736455O1999(m): 9:28am On Mar 11, 2022
Double meat Pepper soup
Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by Islie: 9:39am On Mar 11, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

My heart breaks to pieces when I see a lovely animal like python been killed ruthlessly like this. This animal is so harmless when train.

As a lady if you used the tail of a trained python to masturbate, you may forget about dick entirely. Though the way the python will wriggle on bed will be so scary, especially for first timers.

Are you for real

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by buttlover(m): 10:10am On Mar 11, 2022
python have bigger vision to swallow a preg she goat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by Lastpharoah33: 10:17am On Mar 11, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

As a lady if you used the tail of a trained python to masturbate, you may forget about dick entirely. Though the way the python will wriggle on bed the will be so scary, especially for first timers.

Excuse me?

73 Likes

Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by Typicool8(m): 10:19am On Mar 11, 2022
You just made uncle Lala's day
Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by HYDEEE: 10:39am On Mar 11, 2022
See crowd ! everyone hustling to get share of the meat cheesy cheesy . I hope you guys are throwing owambe this weekend.? Take cold beer to do stepdown.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by HYDEEE: 10:40am On Mar 11, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

As a lady if you used the tail of a trained python to masturbate, you may forget about dick entirely. Though the way the python will wriggle on bed the will be so scary, especially for first timers.

9 Likes

Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by pocohantas(f): 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
stingygoat:
Skinning in progress...

Thank you for skinning it. May I ask where the skin is?

Upload on your Youtube account, then you post the link here.

10 Likes

Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by Kobojunkie: 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
stingygoat:
This snake tried to swallow a pregnant goat and was sighed by my neighbour. It took almost an hour and 3 bullets from a mobile policeman to bring it down.

Location is ijanikin, Lagos �� people that will eat goat will eat goat, people that will eat snake will eat snake � ���
Make una dey skin these snakes before eating. That na real good snakeskin leather una dey turn to poo their..

https://www.nairaland.com/6858501/how-skin-dead-snake-before

8 Likes

Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by Kobojunkie: 3:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
stingygoat:
Skinning in progress...
Oh good! So I hope no be kpomo dem wan take the skin do , right? That thin looks big enough to make a nice looking bag or several belts and wallets. grin

4 Likes

Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by Kobojunkie: 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
pocohantas:
Thank you for skinning it. May I ask where the skin is?

Upload on your Youtube account, then you post the link here.
Really? grin
Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by pocohantas(f): 3:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Really? grin

Are you not curious too, Kobo?
Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by Kobojunkie: 3:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
pocohantas:
Are you not curious too, Kobo?
I don't mind a pair of shoes, and maybe a bag from that beauty. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by Danmboss(m): 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
Omo see weekend meat

5 Likes

Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by stingygoat(m): 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I don't mind a pair of shoes, and maybe a bag from that beauty. lipsrsealed

We are drying the skin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by Kobojunkie: 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
stingygoat:
We are drying the skin
Oh wow! undecided

See shoes ,and belts . That is serious hide abeg!.. undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:19pm On Mar 11, 2022
stingygoat:

an hour and 3 bullets to kill it... why so long?!? i dont get it...couldnt you just machete the head from the body, et voila?!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
This could be what many will call double portion.........a good way to start the weekend for those who manages to find a way to convince themselves to touch and eat that creepy thing.......as for me and my generation,we will never eat that thing,never!!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by stingygoat(m): 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

an hour and 3 bullets to kill it... why so long?!? i dont get it...couldnt you just machete the head from the body, et voila?!

Lol.. incase you didn't notice, it had not swallowed the goat yet so it was still very active, and the machete at hand was not sharp and we were just 3, so one of us had to go call a police man on duty at a filing station at our bustop. When he came and fired the shots it made other people gather thereby shorting our ration � lol.

We also had to wait a little to be sure it had been dicapitated by the bullets before dragging it out.

We need more like this every weekend �

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by cayorday89(m): 8:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Oh good! So I hope no be kpomo dem wan take the skin do , right? That thin looks big enough to make a nice looking bag or several belts and wallets. grin

They must have seen your post on FP about skinning snakes or could it just be coincidental... And it just so happens after you made an effort to educate the snake eating populace.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by Kobojunkie: 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
cayorday89:

They must have seen your post on FP about skinning snakes or could it just be coincidental... And it just so happens after you made an effort to educate the snake eating populace.
Probably a coincidence! grin

5 Likes

Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by SLOVFO(m): 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
cayorday89:

Snake eating populace indeed grin I hope you guys returned the goat to the owner?

9 Likes

Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by Hamzashaf99(f): 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2022
How comes this one is not yet on front page? Lalasticlala, this one is big meat now, very big meat, and with double pepper soup blessings for the weekend.

Abi na asun and pepper soup

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by Mariangeles(f): 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Probably a coincidence! grin

Don’t you feel proud your thread probably enlightened people? cheesy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) / Guy Accidentally Pays N1.2Million For A Plate Of Amala And Soup / The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.