Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Did You Know The Use Of Epidural During Childbirth Has It's Own Disadvantage? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Did You Know The Use Of Epidural During Childbirth Has It's Own Disadvantage? (352 Views)

Vaginal Tear Or Cut During Childbirth / Friends Mourn Young Mother Who Died During Childbirth / Lady Who Died During Childbirth Yet To Be Buried Over Money To Buy Coffin.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know The Use Of Epidural During Childbirth Has It's Own Disadvantage? by AMumAndMore(f): 1:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
✍� Did you know one of the greatest pains in Life is the pain Of childbirth?

Ah! When I get to heaven, I'll have two questions for the first OG mamma, Eve☺️. The first question I'll ask Eve is; But why?

The second question will be; how did you manage? With no reference, no experience, no nothing. Well, she may have had some sort of help from Angel Gabriel or so� but omoo mehhn..... I'm very sure nothing prepared her for that pain.
Women have always been strong from time immemorial.

However, With the advent of science and technology, childbirth isn't as complicated as in ages past. Especially with the phenomenal "Epidural"
Dear Mamma,

�Is your pain threshold on the lower side?

�Are you considering using an epidural to birth your baby?

Then you need to do yourself the service of knowing the pros and the cons.

As usual, I've got you covered.

https://amumandmore.com/pros-and-cons-of-an-epidural/

Dear Mamma,

Did you birth your baby the Eve style or did you use an epidural?��

We'd love to hear your birth story on the comments section.

When I sha meet Eve in Heaven; she'd better not hold back on me on her birth story. She has to spill the whole juice.

Love, Laugh, Learn, Lead and Live Life to the Fullest.

Stay Fabulous!

©️Viv

Re: Did You Know The Use Of Epidural During Childbirth Has It's Own Disadvantage? by jerflakes(m): 6:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
Wtf did i just read? angry

(1) (Reply)

Please Recommend A Permanent Solution For Ulcer / What Happened To Covid-19? / Please Help!!! My Toes Are Confusing Me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.