Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,208 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Those With International Business Idea/experience Please.... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Those With International Business Idea/experience Please.... (194 Views)

N500b Capital Base: Capital Needed By Commercial Banks With International Spread / How To Activate Your Alipay Account With International Passport And Master Card / Business Opportunity - The MAX International Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Those With International Business Idea/experience Please.... by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
Hello good people in the house, Please I have about N1.5 million and I want to enter China to manufacture a certain unpopular electronic device to be marketed here in Nigeria. My challenge now is that I'm a total novice on International travel and getting a manufacturing company that won't divert my original Ideas into their own profits. I know the amount I have now is way too small but if I can get the connection or helpful suggestions that will finally link me with a genuine manufacturing company in China or any other country and the amount can only produce 5 piece of the device, I can at least start from somewhere. Please I need advice and information from those with the knowledge. Thanks �

Mods please help me position this topic on front page. God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Make Life Changing Money From Creating Your Own Cryptocurrency (BEP20 AND ERC20) / I Will Buy Your Skrill Funds, Payoneer, Perfect Money And USDT At Best Rate / How To Make Extra Money On The Side While Working Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.