Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,505 members, 7,836,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs (60717 Views)

NIPR President, Malam Sirajo, Bags Pillar Of Public Relations Award by NSUK / Isah Barde, From Kano Who Designs Moving Robot With Cardboards / Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by JustforMen: 9:03am On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Money is not the basis for my liking or dating someone, I will date such guy if he's decent and upright and help him own a zoo

How can you help him?

I want to know because I go need good knife like you.. grin grin grin angry
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by ShaqFu: 9:09am On Mar 12, 2022
Excellent.
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Nauttyprof(m): 9:12am On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Eiya he is happy without Benz and what have you,but our young men have turned to demons in pursuit of ill wealth.God bless him

Not just the young men, the parents of these young men are supporting the demons in the young men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Equation89(m): 9:14am On Mar 12, 2022
I salute his courage.

He is looking more like the lion facially.
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by GooodHardDick: 9:17am On Mar 12, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

The lion will not eat him because they know him already as the person that bring them food. They are smart

too much film has affected your sense of reasoning. dey tell you say Lion na dog?
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Topmaike007(m): 9:22am On Mar 12, 2022
Ovomboy:

Yea I can
okay let's chat 081-0967-1897 WhatsApp only
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by dlordy100: 9:23am On Mar 12, 2022
ULiTv:
Credit: BBC bidgin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ulPW0_WpaQ
"If the animal dey sick, me self dey feel sick"

Meet Malam Abba Gandu from Kano, who has been feeding Lions for the pass 50yrs
He has been on this job since the zoo was commission in 1971

https://fb.watch/bHmUspk9sB/

Anytime this is taken away from him not sure he will survive it
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by pafo(m): 9:23am On Mar 12, 2022
@Op, I don't know Why no one pointed it out to you, but it is "past" and not "pass".
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 12, 2022
Since then till now, no promotion?
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Obesity(m): 9:41am On Mar 12, 2022
Risky Job but since he's happy
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by GooodHardDick: 9:42am On Mar 12, 2022
ULiTv:

Ha, so those Lions Arab people use to play with are from Alians planet.
Lions dey sabi there onwer only that you should know when to feed them, before you become there food

U see Arabs dey play with baby lions, you too wan go do am? Do you know the kind of injection those guys usually inject on those lions to make it seem harmless and powerless?

U think Lion is a pet like dog and cat? Too much films has affected your sense of reasoning!
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by FIRDAUS3(m): 9:42am On Mar 12, 2022
Kudos to him....
But it seems the Man resemble Lion in the first picture.... grin
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Devil1Messenger: 9:57am On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Money is not the basis for my liking or dating someone, I will date such guy if he's decent and upright and help him own a zoo
Very easy to write up.
Money and women are inseparable, and that is the reason we have problems in this world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Southernigbo: 10:00am On Mar 12, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Hausa people are very nice people, I wish I'm Hausa
just marry one
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by ginggerxy: 10:00am On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Eiya he is happy without Benz and what have you,but our young men have turned to demons in pursuit of ill wealth.God bless him
wealth to take care of their wives and girlfriends
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 12, 2022
ginggerxy:
wealth to take care of their wives and girlfriends
same ill wealth that will cause their destruction and brings sadness to their wives and girlfriends
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 12, 2022
Audio lion
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Ladycewhy(f): 10:05am On Mar 12, 2022
dawnomike:
The Legend of the Lion keeper
grin grin cheesy grin this cracked me up.
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Highman56: 10:16am On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Becos of bitches who prefer wealthy men
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 12, 2022
Highman56:

Becos of bitches who prefer wealthy men
Then learn to cut your cloth according to your size,stop going for such ladies or going etra to get them at your own detriment.
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by begge: 10:23am On Mar 12, 2022
Can i call this an occupation?
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by matm: 10:27am On Mar 12, 2022
fullybackk:
The day the lion will eat him ehn

He feeds lions.He gives them food.So he can't be a food for the lions he feeds.
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by NdakoIb(m): 10:44am On Mar 12, 2022
The papa is a lion.
#Lion of NIGERIA �
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Amah70: 10:56am On Mar 12, 2022
ULiTv:

He is yet to become Alhaji. He can't afford to go Mecca.
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by humility33(m): 10:59am On Mar 12, 2022
Amah70:

He is yet to become Alhaji. He can't afford to go Mecca.

So that's all u could pick from the video
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by lexy2014: 11:12am On Mar 12, 2022
ULiTv:

Where is the lion that he is feeding?
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by VirileNelly2420: 11:17am On Mar 12, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Lions, a wild beast adapted to a human?

Go there and sit with that man let them open the cage for you and the man, then come back and tell me what you saw. That is, if you and the people around will even make it alive. U think say Lion na dog?
It's possible. They have lion trainers dat have become too friendly wit dem. U can Google it, check d videos for enough proff
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Bonaventure7890: 11:23am On Mar 12, 2022
kozmokaz:
Which kind rough play be this
this is no play,it is a movie titled(TARZAN ,king of the junle)
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by GooodHardDick: 11:28am On Mar 12, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

It's possible. They have lion trainers dat have become too friendly wit dem. U can Google it, check d videos for enough proff

Do you know the kind of injection those guys injects on those lions before using them for shows and documentary? Whereby Making the lion appears weak and harmless?

too much films has affected your sense of reasoning, life no be movie my brother!

Those guys knows exactly When to inject those lions before using them for documentary, they Know exactly when the injection given to the lion will expire. And then they'll lock it up in its cage asap, else the Trainer, owner and everyone around will be piece to death.
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by VirileNelly2420: 12:20pm On Mar 12, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Do you know the kind of injection those guys injects on those lions before using them for shows and documentary? Whereby Making the lion appears weak and harmless?

too much films has affected your sense of reasoning, life no be movie my brother!

Those guys knows exactly When to inject those lions before using them for documentary, they Know exactly when the injection given to the lion will expire. And then they'll lock it up in its cage asap, else the Trainer, owner and everyone around will be piece to death.

Ure talking about giving injection to b weak. Am talking about being fully active friendly!(with d keeper)

Nevertheless, it doesn't matter wots given to achieve dat. D point is, lions can be relatively tamed. Whether naturally or artificially.

U too talking about movies, have u had a direct experience with a lion?
U see!, Woteva u tink u know, ...u saw on movies, read on books or heard people say.

Note best: that u can't do something doesn't mean no one can do it.
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by snoopz: 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
Since you have spent 50 years, when you want to feed them tomorrow, enter the lions' cage since you dey feel sick when the lions dey sick too
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Blackdisciple(m): 1:24pm On Mar 12, 2022
GooodHardDick:
This one has embarked on a suicide mission!

The day that lion go mistakenly come out from that cage, the rest is history!

Ahh after 50 years...! No be beans oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. / Pharmacists Or Doctors,who Are Richer? / The Perfect Resignation Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.