Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. (29203 Views)

This Is Why Nigerians Do Not Deserve Financial Help From Fellow Nigerians (pics) / Elephant Seen Helping A Lion Cub To A Watering Hole / Hi Nairalanders, A Fellow Needs A Help On How To Overcome Stage Fright (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Ungodly: 6:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
lecturer50:
I had a misunderstanding with some motor park agberos and they gang up to beat me up.

Nobody cared to try and save me from them.

After I managed to escape, some people started blaming the agberos for "fighting with me".

I was wondering how people could call that "fighting" when I was not fighting them, but they were the ones who assaulted and beat me up.

Prior to this, a lady went to fight with one boy. She was even the one who was beating the boy while the boy was trying to cover herself from the blows.

Before you know it, many men around joined to beat up the boy. They accused the boy of beating the lady even when it was clear the lady was the one who beat the boy while he was covering himself and trying to escape.

What I observe is that even if it is a female who is assaulting a male, people tend to say it is the male who is the culprit and they'll be supporting the lady.

If a male is being assaulted by another male or males, people would say they are fighting, so that they won't feel the need to save the victim from his tormentors.

All these is done because men don't want to help a fellow man.

It’s actually stupid to think Men don’t help Men, in God’s honest truth, Most of the helps I’ve gotten from people came from Men if not all, I can categorically tell you that no Man can come out and boastfully say 30% of the helps he’s got in life come from women. So drop this dumb take.

What you experienced was actually due to the rotten point of view in the society which is- “Women are perceived and believed to be weak and not capable of being harmful” so any scuffle or misunderstanding that happens between a Man and a Woman is believe to be initiated by the Man which in most cases doesn’t happen to be true, so the woman go unquestioned and waltz away.
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Ybaby: 4:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
angelfallz:
[s][/s]

Women are not the cause of your problems.... pick on men and collect beating.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FRSC Men Involved In Auto Crash In Ibadan. / Explosion At The Front Of NNPC Towers In Abuja (Pictures) / Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.