Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

At 29, I Love Dating Men Who Are 60 And Above – Monalisa Stephen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / At 29, I Love Dating Men Who Are 60 And Above – Monalisa Stephen (1114 Views)

Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram / Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off / Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At 29, I Love Dating Men Who Are 60 And Above – Monalisa Stephen by chiomarita: 2:28am On Mar 12, 2022
Nollywood actress and social media influencer Monalisa Stephen has opened up on her relationship choices.

Twenty-nine-year-old Stephen who is a Body Positivity Advocate in an encounter with www.pearlsnews.com revealed why she loves dating older men; ones that are actually in their 60s and above.

Speaking on her about what she expects from a man that wants her for marriage or dating, she said, "Everyone knows I have always liked older men. I use to be ashamed to say it but now I can say it with my full chest. I love dating older men. And yes, men in their 60's and above. And if I ever consider marriage, I'll end up with men in that age bracket."

On why she doesn't want to get married or have kids, Stephen says marriage is overrated...read more on https://pearlsnews.com/at-29-i-love-dating-men-who-are-60-and-above-monalisa-stephen/?amp

Re: At 29, I Love Dating Men Who Are 60 And Above – Monalisa Stephen by ZhanVeera(f): 2:55am On Mar 12, 2022
Haba jama

1 Like

Re: At 29, I Love Dating Men Who Are 60 And Above – Monalisa Stephen by Freestainworld(m): 5:55am On Mar 12, 2022
They are the one's who deserves you

2 Likes

Re: At 29, I Love Dating Men Who Are 60 And Above – Monalisa Stephen by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:20am On Mar 12, 2022
Kuku tell us you love dating sugar daddies.

1 Like

Re: At 29, I Love Dating Men Who Are 60 And Above – Monalisa Stephen by ednut1(m): 6:44am On Mar 12, 2022
But is a 30 years old guy says he prefers 18 and 19 years babes, there will be uproar

1 Like

Re: At 29, I Love Dating Men Who Are 60 And Above – Monalisa Stephen by KevMitnick: 6:58am On Mar 12, 2022
She simply has daddy issues.

1 Like

Re: At 29, I Love Dating Men Who Are 60 And Above – Monalisa Stephen by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 12, 2022
ednut1:
But is a 30 year old guy says he prefers 18 and 19 years babes, there will be uproar
Paedophile disguising,hide in shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At 29, I Love Dating Men Who Are 60 And Above – Monalisa Stephen by ednut1(m): 7:19am On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Paedophile disguising,hide in shame
must you always open your mouth to talk nonsense Go search my post from yesterday. I dont date or sleep with small girls. Some do and there is usually uproar about it. But the same energy is not there when a woman is the one doing it. Stop quoting me and ferk off

1 Like

Re: At 29, I Love Dating Men Who Are 60 And Above – Monalisa Stephen by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 12, 2022
ednut1:
must you always open your mouth to talk nonsense Go search my post from yesterday. I dont date or sleep with small girls. Some do and there is usually uproar about it. But the same energy is not there when a woman is the one doing it. Stop quoting me and ferk off
Damage control but we ain’t buying it.Kids are not safe around you,disgusting adult eww.
Re: At 29, I Love Dating Men Who Are 60 And Above – Monalisa Stephen by ednut1(m): 7:38am On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Damage control but we ain’t buying it.Kids are not safe around you,disgusting adult eww.
mumu troll get lost. Why not focus on the topic

1 Like

Re: At 29, I Love Dating Men Who Are 60 And Above – Monalisa Stephen by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 12, 2022
ednut1:
mumu troll get lost. Why not focus on the topic
When does calling you out equals trolling? Your paedophilic statement brought you out from your hole,please I feel dirty seeing your mention.Stay off female kids and have conscience.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Singer, Pepenazi Is Now A Pastor(video) / Cross Dresser James Brown Gift Himself A House / Just To Be Sure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.