Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

I Dont Have Body Of Video Vixen-kaffy Laments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dont Have Body Of Video Vixen-kaffy Laments (345 Views)

Noble Igwe: Any Man That Can Keep A Clean Beard Will Never Have Body Odour / Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) / Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Have Body Of Video Vixen-kaffy Laments by splendid22(m): 8:39am On Mar 12, 2022
Popular dancer and fitness enthusiast, Kaffy has revealed that she doesn’t have a video vixen feature. The celebrity dancer made this known during a chat on Jahbless podcast.

According to her: “I don't have a video vixen feature. I am just size 'one'. My own is just to come and dance and go. Dance has always been that place I go to and I become valuable. I use it to keep my human value. You cannot tell me I don't have value until I am a lawyer. When I can actually feel my value “.

Asked if she chose dancing for fame and wealth, the svelte entertainer said ”I never thought of dance for chasing fame so that I can be in music videos. Fame was attracted to me, I didn't go for fame. I got famous by virtue of the recommendation of who I am”.

Read the rest here

https://entertainmentreporterng.com/2022/03/12/how-i-avoided-being-sexually-harassed-kaffy/

Re: I Dont Have Body Of Video Vixen-kaffy Laments by illicit(m): 8:43am On Mar 12, 2022
Na true
Re: I Dont Have Body Of Video Vixen-kaffy Laments by nairamaniac: 9:34am On Mar 12, 2022
Back then, as a female you need to really be a good dancer to be seen as one.
But the rules have changed.

All females need to do now is twerk, shake boobs/bumbum and they are called good dancers.

They let their booty do the dancing fot them.

(1) (Reply)

Yes I Admire, No Sin In That But I Love My Wife”- Reno Omokri / Odogwu Bitters Na Baba, See How Zazu Is Advertising Odogwu Bitters In The Street / Agba Wizkid Is Breaking New Record Tod@y... No Frog Noise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.