Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,488 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

I Need A Driver That Can Drive Me For A Day From Lagos To Oyo State - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need A Driver That Can Drive Me For A Day From Lagos To Oyo State (883 Views)

How To Earn Regular Daily Income As A Driver With Roosca! ~ / Searched, Inspected, Serviced, Paid & Delivered To Oyo State / 2002 Camry / How Much Should I Pay Someone To Drive My Car From Lagos To Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Driver That Can Drive Me For A Day From Lagos To Oyo State by CoraSolutionsNG: 10:11am On Mar 12, 2022
So, I am finally relocating from the Urban to the rural community to start farming. I got an Opel car to convey myself and my workers to farm daily, but I need a driver that will drive me from Lagos to Oyo. Just a 2 day activity. You ride me to Oyo, check into an hotel and return the next day.

I need a driver that can drive me for a day from Lagos to Oyo State ( Apete ) to be precise. I'll check you in an hotel upon our arrival at Ibadan. The next day you can be on your way.

Our trip begins at Ogba. We will stop over at Ofada for like 30-60 minutes to pick up some of my personal belongings. After this we move to Oyo State.

I am interested in getting this done between Monday and Wednesday next week. Let me know if you're available to do this and your charge on this thread. If it interests me, we can talk privately.

The car is a manual Opel Car

Thanks
Re: I Need A Driver That Can Drive Me For A Day From Lagos To Oyo State by rtdCivilservant: 10:54am On Mar 12, 2022
CoraSolutionsNG:

So, I am finally relocating from the Urban to the rural community to start farming. I got an Opel car to convey myself and my workers to farm daily, but I need a driver that will drive me from Lagos to Oyo. Just a 2 day activity. You ride me to Oyo, check into an hotel and return the next day.

I need a driver that can drive me for a day from Lagos to Oyo State ( Apete ) to be precise. I'll check you in an hotel upon our arrival at Ibadan. The next day you can be on your way.

Our trip begins at Ogba. We will stop over at Ofada for like 30-60 minutes to pick up some of my personal belongings. After this we move to Oyo State.

I am interested in getting this done between Monday and Wednesday next week. Let me know if you're available to do this and your charge on this thread. If it interests me, we can talk privately.

The car is a manual Opel Car

Thanks
Ritualist.

Re: I Need A Driver That Can Drive Me For A Day From Lagos To Oyo State by AutomaticMotors: 10:57am On Mar 12, 2022
[quote author=rtdCivilservant post= Thanks Ritualist ][/quote]

grin

1 Like

Re: I Need A Driver That Can Drive Me For A Day From Lagos To Oyo State by garriAndsugar: 10:58am On Mar 12, 2022
After he drives you safely to Oyo state..then you check him in an hotel?? grin
Re: I Need A Driver That Can Drive Me For A Day From Lagos To Oyo State by AutomaticMotors: 10:59am On Mar 12, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Very suspect indeed .... Pls oo we don't need another bamise nairaland version
Re: I Need A Driver That Can Drive Me For A Day From Lagos To Oyo State by Samfloxin(m): 10:59am On Mar 12, 2022
It is either you are looking for someone who will kill you and run away with your vehicle or someone you will use and do the doings. As things are in Nigeria,you want a stranger to drive you . So,you are living in an island where you can't find a one day chauffeur?
Re: I Need A Driver That Can Drive Me For A Day From Lagos To Oyo State by CoraSolutionsNG: 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2022
AutomaticMotors:

Very suspect indeed .... Pls oo we don't need another bamise nairaland version

God bless you. But remember that when you slander, you are obstructing the way of another human being. And remember God frowns at slander, libel and false accusations.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Driver That Can Drive Me For A Day From Lagos To Oyo State by CoraSolutionsNG: 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2022
[quote author=rtdCivilservant post=110966702][/quote]

God bless you. But remember that when you slander, you are obstructing the way of another human being. And remember God frowns at slander, libel and false accusations.

God bless you.
Samfloxin:
It is either you are looking for someone who will kill you and run away with your vehicle or someone you will use and do the doings. As things are in Nigeria,you want a stranger to drive you . So,you are living in an island where you can't find a one day chauffeur?

God bless you.
Re: I Need A Driver That Can Drive Me For A Day From Lagos To Oyo State by CoraSolutionsNG: 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2022
AutomaticMotors:

grin

God bless you.
Re: I Need A Driver That Can Drive Me For A Day From Lagos To Oyo State by CoraSolutionsNG: 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2022
garriAndsugar:

God bless you.
Re: I Need A Driver That Can Drive Me For A Day From Lagos To Oyo State by advanceDNA: 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
Lol...Everybody is now on “watch your six” mode ...You lose guard...you become ritual ingredients

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Driver That Can Drive Me For A Day From Lagos To Oyo State by CoraSolutionsNG: 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
advanceDNA:
Lol...Everybody is now on “watch your six” mode ...You lose guard...you become ritual ingredients

And must it be on my business thread?

Or don't other people transact on the internet ?
Re: I Need A Driver That Can Drive Me For A Day From Lagos To Oyo State by advanceDNA: 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
CoraSolutionsNG:

It’s what the world has become...
No vex.....
Just try and open another thread, you’ll probably find someone....

You can give more details of yourself just to make people more comfortable...

The world is crazy...it is what it is...

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Driver That Can Drive Me For A Day From Lagos To Oyo State by Sheisenough01: 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
CoraSolutionsNG:

Or don't other people transact on the internet ?

While your offer may be valid, you should know this is the worst place to carry out such recruitment.

This is due to the maturity of some individuals. Second this is a faceless forum. The person could be a thief.
Security issues.

You have a better chance of going to an Nurtw park and get a driver assigned to you by their ogas.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Driver That Can Drive Me For A Day From Lagos To Oyo State by CoraSolutionsNG: 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
Sheisenough01:

While your offer may be valid, you should know this is the worst place to carry out such recruitment.

This is due to the maturity of some individuals. Second this is a faceless forum. The person could be a thief.
Security issues.

You have a better chance of going to an Nurtw park and get a driver assigned to you by their ogas.

You can do better by avoiding things not attacking people with your prejudiced view of life

I acquired 100 acres of land through the internet

I bought the very same car through the internet. Infact the seller drove it to my house

Men of this generation are idle, petty and pure gossips. People should learn to walk away from what doesn't belong to them so people it belongs to can make the connect

1 Like

Re: I Need A Driver That Can Drive Me For A Day From Lagos To Oyo State by CoraSolutionsNG: 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

It’s what the world has become...
No vex.....
Just try and open another thread, you’ll probably find someone....

You can give more details of yourself just to make people more comfortable...

The world is crazy...it is what it is...

idle gossip. If you were busy with your life, you won't even notice my existence

You can do better by avoiding things not attacking people with your prejudiced view of life

I bought the very same car through the internet. Infact the seller drove it to my house

Men of this generation are idle, petty and pure gossips. People should learn to walk away from what doesn't belong to them so people it belongs to can make the connect
Re: I Need A Driver That Can Drive Me For A Day From Lagos To Oyo State by advanceDNA: 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
CoraSolutionsNG:

idle gossip. If you were busy with your life, you won't even notice my existence

Oh na me you wan vent all your frustrations on..?? I was just trying to be nice by telling you not to feel too bad about people’s behavior, and also offer small advice to make your advert fly...
But if you see an as attack...you keep moping about it nigbayen...

1 Like

Re: I Need A Driver That Can Drive Me For A Day From Lagos To Oyo State by CoraSolutionsNG: 1:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

Oh na me you wan vent all your frustrations on..?? I was just trying to be nice by telling you not to feel too bad about people’s behavior, and also offer small advice to make your advert fly...
But if you see an as attack...you keep moping about it nigbayen...

I'm on my business page. Focus on your life, you empty busybody
Re: I Need A Driver That Can Drive Me For A Day From Lagos To Oyo State by advanceDNA: 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
CoraSolutionsNG:

Make I play with you small...

Re: I Need A Driver That Can Drive Me For A Day From Lagos To Oyo State by garriAndsugar: 3:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
CoraSolutionsNG:

Chai..

Lmsao grin
Re: I Need A Driver That Can Drive Me For A Day From Lagos To Oyo State by CoraSolutionsNG: 5:13pm On Mar 12, 2022
hypocritical santimonous gosspips
Re: I Need A Driver That Can Drive Me For A Day From Lagos To Oyo State by gistray: 5:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
This jobless man again.

Have u eaten today sir

Re: I Need A Driver That Can Drive Me For A Day From Lagos To Oyo State by AutomaticMotors: 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
grin
Re: I Need A Driver That Can Drive Me For A Day From Lagos To Oyo State by allen113: 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2022
grin
Re: I Need A Driver That Can Drive Me For A Day From Lagos To Oyo State by Gustav13: 1:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
It often happens that the place to which you need to go, is not in the service area of cab services. And you have to look for an alternative. For me, such a https://lbtravel.co.uk/transport/airport-transfer/stansted-transfer/ Great company with comfortable cars and great drivers at a reasonable price. Since I do not drive a car, it is a solution to my travel problems. I think you can use it too.
Re: I Need A Driver That Can Drive Me For A Day From Lagos To Oyo State by Heroicvic(m): 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
Babalawo dem grin

(1) (Reply)

Barely Used 2015 Toyota Camry That Was Bought Brand New- 26k mileage- Sold / SOLD: Toyota Camry muscle First Body / Distress Sales 2011 ES350 Direct toks. Price slash 5.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.