Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Your Views On Private Schools Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Your Views On Private Schools Needed (336 Views)

Sad Reality With Private Schools / Why Private Schools Should Pay April Salary!!! / Ongoing Recruitment At Taqwa Private Schools, Agege, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Views On Private Schools Needed by zedegit: 10:57am On Mar 12, 2022
During my course of sojourn in the teaching field, I have discovered that small schools pay more compared to bigger schools.

There's this big school I teach which pays me a bit higher than what a smaller school was paying despite having more than 3 times the population of the small one. They usually complain they pay a lot of people which is true but theres a good response to payment of school fees from the students as more than 80% of students pay before exam starts and 95% plus pay at exam commencement.

What are your views about this trend?

NB:The owner of the school has bought cars and houses and no teacher in that school has a bike. It's from hand to mouth.
Re: Your Views On Private Schools Needed by Bestiee01(f): 11:18am On Mar 12, 2022
Seriously,when I see a fresh graduate teaching in a private sch,I pity such.i have just wasted 6 years earning peanuts.the best is self-employment

3 Likes

Re: Your Views On Private Schools Needed by ASPIREX: 8:26pm On Mar 13, 2022
Bestiee01:
Seriously,when I see a fresh graduate teaching in a private sch,I pity such.i have just wasted 6 years earning peanuts.the best is self-employment

Aggregate the peanuts over 6 years and then place it on a scale with the earnings of one who has not had a job in the same period in review.

Learn to be grateful while expecting more.
Re: Your Views On Private Schools Needed by Bestiee01(f): 10:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
ASPIREX:

Aggregate the peanuts over 6 years and then place it on a scale with the earnings of one who has not had a job in the same period in review.

Learn to be grateful while expecting more.
if someone finishes sch and does have a job ,even if little,that person is lazy.its a s simple as that.show me someone who stayed in the house for 6 years without working and I will show u a lazy person,who is not fit to be a graduate
Re: Your Views On Private Schools Needed by ASPIREX: 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
Bestiee01:
if someone finishes sch and does have a job ,even if little,that person is lazy.its a s simple as that.show me someone who stayed in the house for 6 years without working and I will show u a lazy person,who is not fit to be a graduate

You will be amazed. Several young people have spent many years at home without as much as a 10k job.

Your use of the word 'waste' is what caught my attention. In the 6 years of earning 'peanuts' you have forgotten the experience that came with it, the networks developed and some memories that will be forever cherished.....or doesn't that count for anything anymore?

(1) (Reply)

Apply For National HACT Contractors At UNICEF Nigeria / Packaging Line Manager/supervisor / Urgent Job Vacancy At Obasanjo, Ota, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.